IGNORED

Homeschooling's Red Green?

Brainsample

ROFLOL!

homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/index.php?option=com_hsbc_epp_order&Itemid=1591&source=TL-08-04-11&c=1

Actually, this guy looks like the kind of geeks I generally hang with and would probably love him, but I saw this and thought "handyman's secret weapon." He's doing projects, too.

Michael Pearl has a better ZZ Top kind of thing going on, but this guy has a different kind of look and could perhaps give him a run for his money.

Hmmm. I wonder if he ever uses a fashion color in duct tape? I just bought some last week in deep purple, and I would have bought a roll of the Hello Kitty variety, but the roll didn't have much on it for the price.

Hope it gives everyone a chuckle. :lol:

I am a member of that site. I think I like this guy. I just watched some of that video and am going to post it to my co-op and see who all wants to buy the subscription. My 9 year old likes those kinds of experiments.

Thanks for the link. Bet you didn't see that coming. :dance:

I am a member of that site. I think I like this guy. I just watched some of that video and am going to post it to my co-op and see who all wants to buy the subscription. My 9 year old likes those kinds of experiments.

Thanks for the link. Bet you didn't see that coming. :dance:

I'm not surprised at all, but I didn't expect to see this guy in an email! He does look adorable, and I have a thing for scientists with grizzled beards (married to one). ;)

Archived