IGNORED

Raquelita...

LilMissMetaphor

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember the name of her fictional, but she wrote a story that pretty much had a penis ferret in it. It was one of her best works.

Found it. Behold! [link=http://freejinger.yuku.com/reply/105771/Miss-Raquel-does-it-again#reply-105771]The penis ferret fictional.[/link] :animals-gerbil:

It was a lot funnier than I expected. :lol:

ah good times...good times. Did she ever finish that fictional FG? I still have so many unanswered questions :(

I also never checked this link before when it was linked way back when, just I just checked to see if it was still live and it is!

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2011/01/to-annonymous-commenter.html

Some of it amused me and since I don't know the final outcome of the penisferret, I will address this, instead:

I don't know your name, and quite frankly, I never like addressing someone whose name I don't know, but...I guess I'll just have to deal with it for this post. :)

BECAUSE you choose to comment annonymously, I cannot click on your 'username' and thus, find SOME way to contact you privately...so that leaves me with no alternative, but to just make my rebuke public.

I like how she spends so much time making sure the anon person knows that their being anon is inconvenient for her. Now instead of contacting them in private, she has to do it in public. You have to be polite in public if you are God's Special Snowflake....darnit!

Why doesn't she just not allow anonymous comments if she doesn't want to address people whose names she does not know? That's a simple fix in the settings to disallow anon comments and her stressful problem will never happen again!

I'm not the only person who has been hurt by your rude comments on my blog. Another friend of mine told me of finding your comment(s) on her blog too...all of which were very rude and hurtful.

This almost sounds like she thinks ALL anonymous comments are made by the same person. No one is that stupid, right? right? RIGHT???

By commenting under 'annonymous', it gives me the impression that you want to keep your identity hidden because you don't want us tracing back to you.

Oh whew, I was wrong. She isn't that stupid. She clearly understands how the internet works after all. :doh:

I find this very underhanded, sneaky and immature.

Then why did she give people the option to comment anonymously? It seems kind of mean to give people the option and then call them names when they avail themselves of it.

I went to the link that you had commented, saying that I should 'check this out', and I was...again, very hurt by what I read. But I'm not going to let you or anyone else stop me from what I post about on my blog. I'm not asking you to read it, so don't go back-biting me. If you don't like reading it, you don't have to. Go find another blog that you would enjoy reading!

And, honestly, I am ashamed of the other people who participate in such a ridiculous site as the one you left a link to. I would think you people would have something better to do, than just talk bad about others.

I assume this is all about FJ. Since we have no idea what the person said, I will give her this one. I will also give her points for saying she's not going to let anyone stop her from posting what she wants her on personal blog. She shouldn't. She also shouldn't be surprised if people don't agree with her *public* posts or if people talk about her blog on another site, though.

We do plenty of things other than talk bad about others. We have cake and sometimes kittens! What more do you need?

#2 - The rude comments that you left about a week ago...blatantly insulting my physical features and how often I post on God's Daughter. (This also goes for the rude comments that you left on my friend's blog.) 'Rude' doesn't sound like a word to describe those comments accurately enough. And no, I don't 'sit at the computer all day'...I just type fast. ;) AND, just so you know...my parents know how long I spend on the computer and what/how often I write about.

Hmmm, now she sounds like she thinks all anon comments are from the same person again. Plus, just because someone posted a link to FJ doesn't necessarily mean they are from FJ. Our regular posters don't tend to trash people's looks for the most part. If someone from here did do that, it's obviously not cool and I don't think the majority of members would condone that.

So...I think I've said enough. I'm not going to play your childish game of insults, so I'm just going to end by saying that I'll be praying for you...and please stop leaving such rude comments. They're never going to get published anyway, so, why waste your time? Please find a more profitable thing to do...

I think Latin isn't the only thing she doesn't have a full grasp of, because in the same breath she says she's not going to "play your childish game of insults" she gives us the traditional fundy go to insult and in my world, calling someone "underhanded, sneaky and immature" are not compliments.

Thus ends our trip down memory lane with Miss Raquel. I still want to know what happened to the the Ico, the magical orange penis ferret though :popcorn2:

The Lady feels her eyes widen when a tiny tuft of bright orange fur pops up out of the spout of the vase. She glances up at the Knight with raised eyebrows and he gives a wink as an amused grin pulls at the corners of his lips.

The tuft of fur turns about in the spout of the vase until two, beady black eyes stare unblinkingly up at the Lady. "This is Ico." the Knight says with a smile as the beady eyes shift to focus on the glowing green orb in the Lady's hand. "He is what is known as a cleanfix."

The Lady arches a doubtful eyebrow at the Knight when a whole fluffy head suddenly pops up out of the vase spout. Though it seems completely impossible, the creature's head is larger than the neck of the vase and as it continues to crawl up and onto the Knights wrist it reveals a sinewy, weasel-like body that should never have fit into the vase in the first place.

The Lady stares in fascination as the little creature finishes pulling its long, bushy tail from the vase, never once having taken its eyes from the orb. Slowly, taking the orb between two fingers for caution of what the little beast might do, the Lady held the orb out to it. . .

God. Damn. http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com.au/20 ... ter-4.html

She's the one who wants to slap a guy for no reason, I think. It sounded familiar and then it came to me...LUCY from 7th Heaven was featured in an episode and she had some kind of fetish about slapping a guy. She did it then got her panties all in a wad when he was offended, something I could totally see Maiden Raquel doing...

She never finished the penis ferret story. If you read back it is actually based off real life events between her, a guy, some sort of camp and a ball. There was no penis ferret in real life, though.

As for her other post, she probably did at that point think that all annonymous comments were the same person. She isn't known for being smart. Raquel is another one of those people who think that if you don't plaster all your personal information all over the internet you are sneaky. She now says(or at least did, she changes stuff all the time) that she won't allow a comment unless she can click your profile and see your information. I think it is a way of, at least in her mind, thinking that if you do something to make her mad she will be able to get back at you irl.

Anway, she still reads here because she once made a whole post over a comment I made here.

And I hope that if she slaps someone, she gets charged with assault. I'm still surprised that she puts hitting a person on the list of things she wants to do before she dies.

Oh god, she writes present tense :angry-banghead:

I admit I'm biased against the use of the present tense in fiction, because it just sounds so wrong, but even I'll concede there are times when it is a sensible stylistic choice (like if the story isn't told strictly chronologically and the past is in the past tense and the present in the present tense, as in Justine Larbalestier's Liar). This is not one of those times.

She never finished the penis ferret story. If you read back it is actually based off real life events between her, a guy, some sort of camp and a ball. There was no penis ferret in real life, though.

As for her other post, she probably did at that point think that all annonymous comments were the same person. She isn't known for being smart. Raquel is another one of those people who think that if you don't plaster all your personal information all over the internet you are sneaky. She now says(or at least did, she changes stuff all the time) that she won't allow a comment unless she can click your profile and see your information. I think it is a way of, at least in her mind, thinking that if you do something to make her mad she will be able to get back at you irl.

Anway, she still reads here because she once made a whole post over a comment I made here.

And I hope that if she slaps someone, she gets charged with assault. I'm still surprised that she puts hitting a person on the list of things she wants to do before she dies.

:( :animals-panda: (get it? sad panda)

Does she have an account here? cause if not, she's not reading here now :wink-kitty:

Somehow, I'm not overly scared of a sheltered SAHD stalking me if I make her mad. If I saw that on my daughter's bucket list, even if she was an adult, we'd be headed to the first therapy appt available because that's just not normal.

She is over 18 now, so I don't know if she made an account, but she used to at least lurk.

I'm not terrified of Miss Raquel stalking me either. She doesn't seem bright enough to be able to do it unless I gift-wrapped my name and address and sent it to her, and even if she did know who I was, what is she going to do? Call my mom and tell her that I made fun of her fictionals and said that assaulting someone shouldn't be a life-time goal?

She is over 18 now, so I don't know if she made an account, but she used to at least lurk.

I'm not terrified of Miss Raquel stalking me either. She doesn't seem bright enough to be able to do it unless I gift-wrapped my name and address and sent it to her, and even if she did know who I was, what is she going to do? Call my mom and tell her that I made fun of her fictionals and said that assaulting someone shouldn't be a life-time goal?

She might pull out the big guns and call you a meanie bo beanie or something. Then you could hurt yourself from laughing so hard you fell off your chair and you could dislocate your shoulder (this can happen because I did it as a child..not from laughing, though) and then you'd have a hard time typing and it would be sad.

Maybe we *should* be scared :mouse-shock:

Well her twitter account about made me injure myself laughing. I don't understand how twitter works, but I'm guessing she has deleted some post because earlier today she had all these tweets to some Christian band saying things like "I've messaged you four times, why aren't you responding?" "Please respond to me!!!!" "I want to model a character in one of my novels on you! PLEASE RESPOND TO ME!!!"

Raquel, honey, maybe they aren't responding because they think you are creepy as hell and they don't want to be in one of your fictionals. No penis ferret for them.

Now she is stalking Owl City(they are also not responding to her) and flirting with some college guy saying she is so glad that she has him to be her bro since her real bro moved out of the house. I don't thinks she really wants him to be a bro like her brother, I think she wants him as a husband.

Also, someone she liked talked bad about her. She is used to her regular haters(us I guess) but didn't expect other people to hate on her.

Well her twitter account about made me injure myself laughing. I don't understand how twitter works, but I'm guessing she has deleted some post because earlier today she had all these tweets to some Christian band saying things like "I've messaged you four times, why aren't you responding?" "Please respond to me!!!!" "I want to model a character in one of my novels on you! PLEASE RESPOND TO ME!!!"

Raquel, honey, maybe they aren't responding because they think you are creepy as hell and they don't want to be in one of your fictionals. No penis ferret for them.

Now she is stalking Owl City(they are also not responding to her) and flirting with some college guy saying she is so glad that she has him to be her bro since her real bro moved out of the house. I don't thinks she really wants him to be a bro like her brother, I think she wants him as a husband.

Also, someone she liked talked bad about her. She is used to her regular haters(us I guess) but didn't expect other people to hate on her.

Did we start calling her stories fictionals or did she do that? What is a fictional? Is that even a word? Why is it not a fiction short story or a short story or novella? I do not understand the word fictional :wtf:

I know I'm going to regret this, but what's her twitter?

no, she will have HER mom send YOUR mom a dressing-down here to freejinger. that's how fundies do things. if that gets no results, her DADDY will jump in and straighten EVERYBODY out!

Did we start calling her stories fictionals or did she do that? What is a fictional? Is that even a word? Why is it not a fiction short story or a short story or novella? I do not understand the word fictional :wtf:

I know I'm going to regret this, but what's her twitter?

She started fictional. Why, I doubt anyone will really know. I think she thought it made her sound like a Jane Austen character.

Her twitter is : itsjustraquel.

She started fictional. Why, I doubt anyone will really know. I think she thought it made her sound like a Jane Austen character.

Her twitter is : itsjustraquel.

It kind of makes her sound like she needs remedial English :shrug:

To the rabbit hole!

I know some adult bloggers who like to use adjectives instead of nouns and are always talking about "the pretty" and "the tired." I roll my eyes and wonder what's wrong with "the beauty" and "the fatigue"? It's usually annoying and never as funny as the fictional.

Hmm, does anyone know what the "Z" stands for? Raquel Zelda? Raquel Zora? With a middle name starting with such a unique letter, I'm sure she's very proud of it. The guy I knew in college whose middle name started with a "Z" was :roll:

She made another one of those posts where no one can tell if it really happened to her or if it is a fictional. Last time she wouldn't respond to any questions about the truth of her post, so she probably won't this time either.

Anyway, she was sitting in a coffee shop drinking a white chocolate mocha, reading a book and a guy comes up and ask if he can sit at her table since there are no other seats available. He just happens to be drinking the same thing she is. They flirt. He has a musical, manly laugh. He follows her out to her car and gives her this note:

You may not recognize me because I never made myself known.

I never purposely came on the days you were here.

But with every time I saw you again,

I felt like I should take a chance.

And I have. Today.

Do you know what a princess is?

If you ever want to be treated like one, here's my number...

:wtf: :confusion-confused:

Oh, and she has added freelance model to the list of things she is on the side of her blog. :zombie: This is because one of her "model" pictures makes it look like she is the kid from The Ring.

a white chocolate mocha? I guess those pesky gender roles just went down the drain a little. oh, except for that "manly laugh."

pretty sure her middle name is Zoe.

Aww, I was hoping for Zsuzsanna (which I actually think is a really pretty name and know a lovely person by that name, but in my mind it's always linked to Zsu Anderson now D; ).

Oh good hell, she lives in the town we were living in when I was born.

ah good times...good times. Did she ever finish that fictional FG? I still have so many unanswered questions :(

Maybe she is waiting until she gets to hold a penis, so she can complete the metaphor.

:p sorry couldn't resist

Archived