IGNORED

Raquelita...

LilMissMetaphor

I believe the person asking the modeling question was actually insulting her. They asked advice on becoming a model like Raquel and ended with this:

how did you get 'in' not being stick thin and drop dead gorgeous

:lol:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe the person asking the modeling question was actually insulting her. They asked advice on becoming a model like Raquel and ended with this:

how did you get 'in' not being stick thin and drop dead gorgeous

:lol:

did she not catch that? I'm surprised she didn't dedicate a blog post to that meanie, the way she did with 'anonymous.'

I don't think she knows how her post on best friends comes across. Particularly this line: "...I can yell at in a loving way". :oops:

I asked how she can call herself an abolitionist and declare that "In the War Between the States, I would be a Confederate.". I'd say the chances of my question getting answered are, uh, less than zero.

I guess your question is the one she says she didn't answer because it was demeaning. I don't think that word means what she thinks it means. She also says she was offered a contract on one of her novels but turned it down because it just felt fishy. Whatever that means.

I guess your question is the one she says she didn't answer because it was demeaning. I don't think that word means what she thinks it means. She also says she was offered a contract on one of her novels but turned it down because it just felt fishy. Whatever that means.

wait, which word? Confederate or abolitionist?

also, regarding the "novel," it was probably something she signed up for on a spammy website and then she got a spammy email back. ;)

He also buys her horses.

...and fugly sweater dresses in many sizes!

Probably a high priced, old style Vanity Press.

Her answers really show how self-absorbed she is:

She is going to write a non-fictional soon. Non-fictional is her choice of words.

She also doesn't understand why Christians get depressed. Once she felt depressed and god made her all better so obviously there is no reason for Christians to have depression problems.

She *could* go somewhere big with her singing, she just doesn't want to right now and she would never try to go on American Idol.

She is no longer working at the café. That shocks no one.

her horse is not with her anymore. good for Mr Knight

Sadly, I can't call him 'mine' anymore. I had to let him go live with another girl because I don't have the time for him right now:( It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make, but I love him enough to give him to a better home. He deserves more than I can give him right now. And I'm super happy to give his new owner the chance to fulfill HER lifelong dream of having a horse:)

Thank goodness that poor, neglected horse is being taken care of. She didn't keep him long. I think she like the idea of a horse, not the actual hard work of keeping a horse.

So, God gave her the horse, but she claims credit for giving it to someone else. Such a selfless one! :roll:

Hope the new owner gives the horse a wonderful life.

Wait what does she do that's taking up so much time that she can't take care of her horse properly? She isn't in school and she doesn't have a job.

Wait what does she do that's taking up so much time that she can't take care of her horse properly? She isn't in school and she doesn't have a job.

Taking all those instagram pictures is a real time suck. One of her last FB posts about that poor horse was that she had forgotten to give him water and he got so desperate that he drug the water container around trying to get some. She thought it was cute.

I hope she realises that she can't do that with the children she wants god to give her.

Yeah, that was surprising. It was a very politely worded question. Maybe she reads here, or maybe she's offended at being caught out on not actually knowing what the word abolitionist means. Or maybe there were plenty that she didn't answer but she's trying to hide the fact that more than one person would dare to ask her anything that wasn't thinly veiled gushing praise. Anyway I sent another one apologising for any offence caused and saying I really did want to know the answer. Because I really, really do.

Re: the "contract", I'm guessing it's a similar thing to what one of my old co-workers got, where some vanity press contacted her out of the blue and offered to give her a "publishing deal" for her "novel" which really meant that they were asking her to pay them to publish her hastily-written schlock. (She obliged and now runs around the place calling herself a published author). That kind of marketing works well on narcissists.

Taking all those instagram pictures is a real time suck. One of her last FB posts about that poor horse was that she had forgotten to give him water and he got so desperate that he drug the water container around trying to get some. She thought it was cute.

that is so incredibly awful. I can't. :o

Well, she's got her writing career, her blog, her freelance modeling and of course, the singing career she isn't pursuing. Toss in praying and writing about her future husband, and her days are just super duper full!

Woo-hoo! She says she is going to answer eggplants question!

I don't understand how this works, do you have to have a twitter account or does it show your FB account? I don't really want to give her my real name but I would love to know why she has slapping a guy on her bucket list. That is just such a strange thing to want to do.

Woo-hoo! She says she is going to answer eggplants question!

I don't understand how this works, do you have to have a twitter account or does it show your FB account? I don't really want to give her my real name but I would love to know why she has slapping a guy on her bucket list. That is just such a strange thing to want to do.

It was completely anonymous, I didn't have to sign in or anything.

I asked, but since she still hasn't answered your question I doubt she will answer that one.

Well, she's got her writing career, her blog, her freelance modeling and of course, the singing career she isn't pursuing. Toss in praying and writing about her future husband, and her days are just super duper full!

Add in those oils she was selling for a MLM company.

Her answer to the question what is she doing with her life since she isn't working and isn't going to school is this:

"I'm living for the LORD. And waiting to see what He has planned next for me and my life"

Which, when translated from fundie speak, means "I'm not really doing anything with my life besides taking pictures of myself."

And she still hasn't answered Eggplant's question.

She finally answered and it was just as I expected:

haha this could turn into a super long answer, but I'll just keep it short and sweet and say that: I don't believe the War Between the States was about slavery. And that there are more people enslaved today than any other time in history. So being an abolitionist and being a Confederate really don't have anything to do with each other.

She finally answered and it was just as I expected:

haha this could turn into a super long answer, but I'll just keep it short and sweet and say that: I don't believe the War Between the States was about slavery. And that there are more people enslaved today than any other time in history. So being an abolitionist and being a Confederate really don't have anything to do with each other.

I'm kind of disappointed she didn't take the opportunity to mention how she's saving the world one pillowcase at a time.

Archived