IGNORED

Raquelita...

LilMissMetaphor

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a cross. Just like Jebus! Except Raquel doesn't know how crosses work.

I don't understand where she was going with that pose. It doesn't look like she is worshiping god or anything. It really does look like she is tied to an invisible tree. Maybe it is to show her hair? A lot of her recent poses seem to be drawing attention to her hair.

And what was the point of that whole post. Posting her prayers is pretty much standing on the corner and praying to be seen, and Jesus had a little bit of something to say about that. And then writing god's response?! Wow, she is not just God's daughter, she is now god.

ETA: from looking at her instagram, I think she thinks she is being artsy with these poses.

http://web.stagram.com/p/433727199125447117_144859871

I think its more "Look at meeeeeeeeeeee, Im so pretty and have beautiful long hair and a nice butt" than symbolic of anything.

I thought fundies are supposed to be modest and not show off their beauty like that

Absolutely showcasing the butt. You can see the shirt could be pulled down more, and it's not just riding up because her arms are up -- the front of it is lower. Yay, modesty!

Absolutely showcasing the butt. You can see the shirt could be pulled down more, and it's not just riding up because her arms are up -- the front of it is lower. Yay, modesty!

Sadly, she isn't wearing jeans that do her butt any favors. Should have tried this pose with a 3 way mirror before buying the jeans.

She needs to step away from the camera and help her parents out by mowing the lawn.

But where are the pictures of the horse God gave her? Or is it, you know... :dead-horse: (hey, it's the only dead horse smiley we have)

If she really wanted to show off her butt, I'd think she would pick a better butt photo. This is not great. In fact, it's just weird. Seems to have no significance whatsoever.

And the response was barfy. She seems to be just going through the motions to fill the page.

That instagram immediately made me think of the scarey girl in "the Ring"

Me too. I shouldn't have clicked; that movie gave me serious nightmares as a teenager.

I thought she was auditioning for the X-factor. Practising her arm moves.

It looks like she's doing some kind of cheer. My niece is a JV cheerleader, and one of her moves looks something like that. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

In some of the pics, she reminds me of Samara from The Ring with the hair in her face. If she posts a video, don't watch it or you'll die! :o

She made another one of those posts where no one can tell if it really happened to her or if it is a fictional. Last time she wouldn't respond to any questions about the truth of her post, so she probably won't this time either.

Anyway, she was sitting in a coffee shop drinking a white chocolate mocha, reading a book and a guy comes up and ask if he can sit at her table since there are no other seats available. He just happens to be drinking the same thing she is. They flirt. He has a musical, manly laugh. He follows her out to her car and gives her this note:

You may not recognize me because I never made myself known.

I never purposely came on the days you were here.

But with every time I saw you again,

I felt like I should take a chance.

And I have. Today.

Do you know what a princess is?

If you ever want to be treated like one, here's my number...

:wtf: :confusion-confused:

Oh, and she has added freelance model to the list of things she is on the side of her blog. :zombie: This is because one of her "model" pictures makes it look like she is the kid from The Ring.

She made another one of those posts where no one can tell if it really happened to her or if it is a fictional. Last time she wouldn't respond to any questions about the truth of her post, so she probably won't this time either.

Anyway, she was sitting in a coffee shop drinking a white chocolate mocha, reading a book and a guy comes up and ask if he can sit at her table since there are no other seats available. He just happens to be drinking the same thing she is. They flirt. He has a musical, manly laugh. He follows her out to her car and gives her this note:

And I have. Today.

It sounds like something she dreams of happening. It actually sounds kind of creepy and stalkerish to me.

It sounds like something she dreams of happening. It actually sounds kind of creepy and stalkerish to me.

Word. Total teenage romantic fictional. If this were real life, I would hope a real guy would actually be willing to, you know, ask me out face to face rather than hand me a flowery note about how he's been pining for me.

Good intro to a horror movie, though. "Do you know what a princess is? If you ever want to be treated like one, here's my number..." and then... she gets bound up and dressed in some rotting wedding gown and locked up in a tower.... :character-jason:

Yeah - that whole scenario sounds like something I would have fantasised about as a teenager, but as a grown woman would find scary as hell. Stalker, much?

Word. Total teenage romantic fictional. If this were real life, I would hope a real guy would actually be willing to, you know, ask me out face to face rather than hand me a flowery note about how he's been pining for me.

Good intro to a horror movie, though. "Do you know what a princess is? If you ever want to be treated like one, here's my number..." and then... she gets bound up and dressed in some rotting wedding gown and locked up in a tower.... :character-jason:

You said you wanted to be treated like a princess; you really should have read your fairy tales a little closer.....

It would make a very good horror story.

And I have. Today.

:wtf: :confusion-confused:

Oh, and she has added freelance model to the list of things she is on the side of her blog. :zombie: This is because one of her "model" pictures makes it look like she is the kid from The Ring.

*whispers* but was there a magical penis ferret invovled? Cause I'm not reading any fictional that doesn't include one. I've been spoiled for fictionals. Once you've had penis ferret, nothing else will do!

Archived