• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
happy atheist

What's For Dinner - Part 2

RachelB

A Korean stew with soybean paste, peppers, zucchini, and tofu. Rice. Bean sprouts.

DrPusey

I made veggie Reubens, and there was minestrone from Trader Joe's too.

RachelB

Ravioli filled with pureed winter squash. Bell peppers cooked in brown butter with sage and sherry vinegar. Arugula.

RachelB

I'm having the last of the stew with bean sprouts and rice tonight-- putting most of my cooking energies into making cranberry sorbet (for later this week) and lemon marmalade (for breakfast tomorrow).

Geechee Girl

Grilled salmon and salad. I'm also making a Spanish tortilla for school lunches this week,

DrPusey

Catch-as-catch can supper before Thanksgiving grocery shopping: a piece of buttered toast, grape leaves, and honeydew melon.

DrPusey

Leftover Thanksgiving food - a couple of slices of Harvest Roast with spoonfuls of the cranberry relish I made on the side. Maybe I'll have a glass of Port as dessert later.

cindyluvs24

Leftovers from Thursday. I'm raking and bagging leaves tomorrow, so I'm making chili for dinner in the slow cooker. That way, I won't be too tired for the Walking Dead finale.

RachelB

Burmese chickpea soup with cress, ginger, and lime. Rice.

Our Thanksgiving leftovers are pretty well gone at this point, except for the turkey (which is all The Partner's to handle), the fennel (which I am munching whenever I open the refrigerator), and the cranberry sorbet.