IGNORED

This could be interesting... #hazardousjourneys

Buzzard

Is doug phillips is a tool really this dumb? Bad interns! I take this as a dare!

da8ff6427bac11e2939222000a9f1385_6.jpg

[ @ ] hazardousjourneys Follow the @HazardousJourneys Society on #Instagram, #Facebook, and on our website for upcoming news. Be sure to tag your #HazardousJourneys on Instagram! 2h

Now to think of a hazardous journey...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody please go to Dunkin' Donuts or the like and tag those photos! Pretty please?!

ETA: Or better yet, take a picture the next time you see one of those yellow Floor Is Wet signs that get set out when someone's mopping a public area.

Somebody please go to Dunkin' Donuts or the like and tag those photos! Pretty please?!

ETA: Or better yet, take a picture the next time you see one of those yellow Floor Is Wet signs that get set out when someone's mopping a public area.

Now I've just been purpose to stop by the Dunkin' Donuts on the way into work tomorrow for a latte!

I'm thinking I'll just start tagging my (kind of lame) hiking/skiing/travel photos. Only they will only be photos I am actually in. Because blonde women can't do the Hazardous Journeys.

My cat has a hazardous journey every time she walks through a door with a SHOE near it. I think I might need to tag about 10 photos of her standing in a doorway looking worried with #hazardousjourney

Now I've just been purpose to stop by the Dunkin' Donuts on the way into work tomorrow for a latte!

Yay! Now, remember to take a picture of every step on your #HazardousJourney: pulling up in the parking lot, going in the door, approaching (carefully, because it's hazardous) the counter, paying, and exiting. Whew! Just writing this out makes me concerned for your safety! Can't wait for the pictures from your #HazardousJourney!

Cause you wouldn't want your hazardous journey to take your smartphone out of range. I'm sure all the famous manly Christian explorers of bygone days always had their iPhones at the ready....

I am thinking of making an account and taking a hazardous journey into the castle adult toy shop. Its the most sleazy place I have ever been in.

My #HazardousJourney is walking past my kid's room on my way to bed. I swear he has a sixth sense for waking up screaming the instant he thinks I might be trying to go to sleep.

My cat has a hazardous journey every time she walks through a door with a SHOE near it. I think I might need to tag about 10 photos of her standing in a doorway looking worried with #hazardousjourney

My cat is a hazardous journey... period. When he is chasing his toys, he will knock over everything and everyone that is in his way.

Totally LOL here!

Better get a screen capture before those interns get busy with their virtual scrub brushes!

Cause you wouldn't want your hazardous journey to take your smartphone out of range. I'm sure all the famous manly Christian explorers of bygone days always had their iPhones at the ready....

How d'ya think Stanley found Livingstone?

Totally LOL here!

Better get a screen capture before those interns get busy with their virtual scrub brushes!

Thats the beauty of how ridiculously stupid this little project is. They CANT scrub a hashtag because its not posted on their page!

#hazardousjourneys forever!

Going to the fridge and rustling packaging without setting off guinea pig wheeking (because ~omg salad time~)? Definitely a #hazardousjourney !

Archived