IGNORED

This could be interesting... #hazardousjourneys

Buzzard

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see some of you have already been rather busy. The cat about to embark on an exceedingly hazardous journey is my favourite--subtle, yet ominous.

Nothing showing up on Twitter yet, alas.

Either the interns are going to be busy 24/7 editing the site, or Doug (Phillips who is a tool) may have second thoughts about Instagram.

You guys, these pics are crazy! Can we have more veggie sex toys? What about the chastity teddy bears doing dangerous things? If it wasn't Doug Philips is a tool, I'd feel bad for bullying the account. I hope some kid doesn't get the blame for this project.

You guys, these pics are crazy! Can we have more veggie sex toys? What about the chastity teddy bears doing dangerous things? If it wasn't Doug Philips is a tool, I'd feel bad for bullying the account. I hope some kid doesn't get the blame for this project.

Whose bullying the account? Anyone who has been the Mall of America at X-mas knows it is indeed a #hazardousjourneys.

(and dougie so knows who is behind this)

Guess who just got and instagram account :twisted:

(and just made her first post :twisted: :twisted: )

Gee... looking at those posts I bet I can guess which one you are! LOLZ!

I might take a pic of the friendly ppl in taxis exchanging little packages for money outside the front of my local shop next time I duck out for bottle of milk.

I can't believe I'm actually tempted to sign up for an Instagram account.

If you really want to post a true Hazardous Journey, you must wear costumes--I mean, historically appropriate attire! And you must speak breathlessly of the hazards of the journey! Because if you didn't, people might get the impression from, you know, worldly sources that your journey wasn't all that hazardous. More like a regularly scheduled guided tour, or something.

So take that Hazardous Journey to the Peeps kiosk, but wear your Easter dress. And travel in a pack. And photograph every.hazardous.step of your Hazardous Journey!

Huh. Must take a photo of my acting troupe in their 16th century clothing, complete with the flashing priest and whores in the background. We ARE in costume, and it is historically accurate, and the journey IS hazardous. It *is* Don Quixote, after all..... in theory. :)

Somebody please go to Dunkin' Donuts or the like and tag those photos! Pretty please?!

ETA: Or better yet, take a picture the next time you see one of those yellow Floor Is Wet signs that get set out when someone's mopping a public area.

I succeeded in my most #hazardousjourney of the week!!

(hey, it involves a LEFT turn)

4e4406027dd611e2844822000a1f92ea_6.jpg

[ @ ] hazardousjourneys The #HJSTeam climbing the #Huacachina #SandDunes of #Ica, #Peru, doing #research and #interviews on the dune #fossils [early #2011]. Photo credit @amazon2011 #HazardousJourneys 2h

[ @ ] ellenjv Beautiful shot. 1h

[ @ ] everinjoyfulsong Wow! 28min

Either the interns havent checked their hashtag or they're attempting to ignore us.... so I posted a nice pic of costco sized packages of condoms and lubriderm.

My bunny took a hazardous journey today into a pile of scrap polar fleece. It was terrifying to watch my adorable bunny fight her way into the middle of the pile. I was too distracted to take pictures though.

I added another one today. I think my real life people might think I'm crazy, reposting things.

Archived