IGNORED

Kristina's Hyper Babies video post

0 kids n not countin

Don't know if anyone here has checked out Kristina's latest Facebook post. It's a video of her 3 blessings running around the dining room. Maybe it's just me, but I was surprised at the end part of the video that she didn't say anything to Kloe when she was pushing/shoving the twins. I would think she would want to tell Kloe that pushing/shoving her brother and sister is not okay.

I saw she posted that video but I didnt watch it. I keep checking her Facebook to see if she's announced what messed up name they are going to give blessing #4. So far no luck she hasn't said yet

What is her surname again? ETA: Carter. Can't believe I remembered that all on my own! :D

I seem to remember it's very anglo but other than that, CRS.

TIA!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristina ... 4651873595

Good to see the kids being "kids" and that they are allowed to dance! Also of not, Kloe knocked a baby down intentionally more than once and didnt get "popped." So I guess thats a good sign!

I'll chalk it up to babies not wanting to go on the tile barefoot, but it was very strange that they were VERY careful to stay on the carpet except for one point in the video where Kloe got something off the counter and one baby followed. Blanket training?

Archived