IGNORED

Introduce Yourself

Deleted04

Maybe raging fundie material no longer appeals to her newer readers. It's harder to hide in her videos, though. She still seems to be very high-strung, at least to me.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal Paine is someone I am dying to find more info on... I want to know the story of how/why she seems to be less fundie these days.

Are there any recent threads about her?

Hello all!

I'm Trish, I'm a 35 year old mother of four. I'm currently in my 7th semester of my nursing degree, first semester within the actual program. I finish in May 2014!!! I'm happily married, live in VA, and not fundie nor do I come from a fundie family. But I'm surrounded by the shit all time living here in bible-belt-hell. I found you all thanks to facebook narc. I used to post on a board where Didi posted, and we split because of the softies and the "wolves". Basically, the softies were a bunch of people who couldn't handle being called on their ignorance. Didi was one of those. Thanks to a mutual friend, I saw her posting about being banned, and came over and took a peek. This looks like my kind of place! :D

Didi's been banned? Didi being the fj user who goes by Didi and occasionally dropped by to defend fundies?

Didi's been banned? Didi being the fj user who goes by Didi and occasionally dropped by to defend fundies?

Yes, Didi was banned for having a sock, and STILL hasn't gotten over the damned butthurt.

Yes, Didi was banned for having a sock, and STILL hasn't gotten over the damned butthurt.

haha, where is the butthurt expressed? I think I'd like to see.

(... "let's go see some butthurt getting expressed" actually sounds a little disgusting.)

(... "let's go see some butthurt getting expressed" actually sounds a little disgusting.)

Oh god... I'm having flashbacks to those 3 years I worked at a vet clinic.

Via PM mostly, and she left a post on the public FreeJinger.org facebook page, but deleted that once she realized all of her friends could see that she was talking about her BDSM lifestyle. Super fun times. :roll:

Via PM mostly, and she left a post on the public FreeJinger.org facebook page, but deleted that once she realized all of her friends could see that she was talking about her BDSM lifestyle. Super fun times. :roll:

It was really fantastic when Didi's 17 year old buddy (I'm assuming they were friends) jumped into the conversation to tell the mods that their response to Didi was "rude." When someone called her on it, she proceeded to throw a tantrum, telling everyone that she thought people should know she was only 17 and and wanted everyone to think of the damage that snarkiness could do to the "CHILREN!!!" Down came the banhammer for being underage. < I wonder what her parents would think of her being friends with Didi and reading all about her sex life? That seems more " damaging to me than some perceived snark on an FB page. > :?

It was really fantastic when Didi's 17 year old buddy (I'm assuming they were friends) jumped into the conversation to tell the mods that their response to Didi was "rude." When someone called her on it, she proceeded to throw a tantrum, telling everyone that she thought people should know she was only 17 and and wanted everyone to think of the damage that snarkiness could do to the "CHILREN!!!" Down came the banhammer for being underage. < I wonder what her parents would think of her being friends with Didi and reading all about her sex life? That seems more " damaging to me than some perceived snark on an FB page. > :?

Lol, that was such a surreal conversation. The 17-year-old was bitching us out, and someone addressed her politely, using her name and asking a question and she was all "Don't use my name like you're my FRIEND! You're not my friend!" Crazy pants.

Wow, I'm sorry I missed all that. I remember someone being banned from here for saying they were 17. I take it the fb thread was lost after Didi deleted her initial post?

Wow, I'm sorry I missed all that. I remember someone being banned from here for saying they were 17. I take it the fb thread was lost after Didi deleted her initial post?

Yeah, at first she just deleted the one about BDSM, then when her friends kept commenting (and calling us all losers), she deleted the whole thing.

22 from Southern Ohio. Chemist/Microbiologist and newly married (10/27/2012 :) ) I know of the Yoders through some family, and have a hobby of studying comparative religion with a focus on anabaptist/fundies

Hi I am a homeschooling mom of four, a Christian, but in no way a fundy. I have some ties/links to the Morton/Smith clans in GA. Interesting to find posts about them here. Made me feel a little star-shock or something. :lol. I have some family fundy lites who are enmeshed in the VF/SAHD stuff.

I admit I DVR the Duggars for my kids to watch. :bag over head:

I am here to keep up to date on the fundie stuff. Gotta keep a guard up because some of their stuff is appealing and I don't want the bait and switch to happen to me! Lol

I am vehemently opposed to Micheal Pearl and the like. I help admin a site dedicated to gentle discipline for Christian mothers.

:)

Hi, I'm delurking after having being entertained by this site for a good couple of years!

I'm fascinated by fundies, having gone to a school which was, by UK standards, run by religious crackpots. I remember being taught that Noah's ark had been found by Chinese communists and they were hiding it from us to stop people from realising that the Bible was true :lol: It was all pretty harmless when you compare to the Pearls / Maxwells / Duggars, but odd all the same. I really believed what I was told right up until at the age of 11 or 12 when I actually read the Bible for myself - stonings, condoning slavery and tribal warfare WTF!!??? If you've been taught that the Bible's literally true that kind of thing is a bit of a shock. :D That was the end of Christianity for me, so I'm intrigued by those who can maintain a literal faith into adulthood.

Hi I am a homeschooling mom of four, a Christian, but in no way a fundy. I have some ties/links to the Morton/Smith clans in GA. Interesting to find posts about them here. Made me feel a little star-shock or something. :lol. I have some family fundy lites who are enmeshed in the VF/SAHD stuff.

I admit I DVR the Duggars for my kids to watch. :bag over head:

I am here to keep up to date on the fundie stuff. Gotta keep a guard up because some of their stuff is appealing and I don't want the bait and switch to happen to me! Lol

I am vehemently opposed to Micheal Pearl and the like. I help admin a site dedicated to gentle discipline for Christian mothers.

:)

Phew. Usually when someone takes the time to specify that they're against the Pearls, they follow it with something like "I just smack my kids with my hand". You had me worried for a minute.

I'm a 27-year-old constant student from Missouri. I found this site from the "19 Kids and Counting" IMDb page and the "Razing Ruth" blog. I found myself curious about people who actually live the Quiverfull life.

Hello I am Amber I have been lurking for quite a while and decided to join in here or there.

I am 24 I live with my boyfriend and he was raised Fundie. He is no longer fundie but mother still is... she is one of those people who you can take in VERY small doses =]

I look forward to snarking with everyone!

Hello, I'm a student from Ireland =] Some of my family have gone slightly fundie-wards of late, and in general, I find them oddly fascinating. I used to stalk FJ a good while ago, when it was on the old site, but then lost my internet...until now =]

I'm 20 and I'm from Dallas and as of now I'm a broke student :( and I'm single and have no kids. I love this website I finally found out how fucked up the Duggar's and other fundies are and i can't get enough!

Archived