IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures Blog

StarrieEyedKat

Do we know anything about the people living in her house? Are they the type to claim rent relief even if she says they aren't paying any? Wondering if they are getting hand outs for rent that they don't really pay and are handing half over to her. Sharing the scam so to speak.

It is quite possible that this is happening because I'm sure that government systems aren't going to track and connect rent relief paid to one client with the claimed income of their alleged landlord -especially if the house is in David's name and she is now technically a single parent.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is quite possible that this is happening because I'm sure that government systems aren't going to track and connect rent relief paid to one client with the claimed income of their alleged landlord -especially if the house is in David's name and she is now technically a single parent.

They may eventually, especially with her being in the public spotlight, choosing to blog & appear in newspapers and magazines.

And when they catch someone defrauding the government, they tend to take it very seriously. It would be a huge risk for her to take.

And when they catch someone defrauding the government, they tend to take it very seriously. It would be a huge risk for her to take.

Maybe she should put NIKE in big letters at the top of her blog.

Here's a thought as to where they get their income:

I know Lauren says they never charge rent for their house, but their financial situation would make far more sense if we accepted that they were getting roughly $3000 p/m from Centrelink, plus maybe 3-600 p/w rent from their tenants. Then there are donations which she will still be getting (even after the closure of the donation FB group) that could be anywhere between 50 p/w to 500p/m. She could also maybe find a way to trick the gov into giving them rent assistance somehow.

She could have lots of ways to draw money in for now, but things are just getting harder

You're right, in her world of sparkles strangers are just friends we haven't met (and relied on for food, shelter, indoor plumbing, Internet access and child care) yet.

:lol:

Your home is my home. No, really, and we're out of soap.

Guest Anonymous

I guess someone is footing the bill. And I'm glad for those girls that they will have warm baths, soft beds and hot food in their bellies today, whatever else is going on in their lives.

I want to follow her blog, but I can't. The sidebar photo of her and her little boy kill me. I have tried a couple times, but the whole mess is too much to take. I understand and would personally have taken photos for myself. Key word is myself.

When is the trial?

I did a bit of sleuthing, and of course, I could be totally off the mark but here goes.

The hotel she is staying at is about 10 minutes down the road from a government run mental health facility, which caters for medium and high security inpatients.

I won't post links for privacy reasons, but I can PM you the name of the facility if you want.

Is it possible they are seeing David before the trial starts or maybe he is unwell? She said previously that "generally" the girls aren't allowed to visit David. But I do think it's strange that she is staying in a hotel when she is from the area. If it was for a general visit, I would think friends would let her mooch/stay.

Because of the circumstances, ie: no notice to her fans that she is flying up to Queensland, staying in a hotel etc, I am assuming it is an official visit.

I did a bit of sleuthing, and of course, I could be totally off the mark but here goes.

The hotel she is staying at is about 10 minutes down the road from a government run mental health facility, which caters for medium and high security inpatients.

I won't post links for privacy reasons, but I can PM you the name of the facility if you want.

Is it possible they are seeing David before the trial starts or maybe he is unwell? She said previously that "generally" the girls aren't allowed to visit David. But I do think it's strange that she is staying in a hotel when she is from the area. If it was for a general visit, I would think friends would let her mooch/stay.

Because of the circumstances, ie: no notice to her fans that she is flying up to Queensland, staying in a hotel etc, I am assuming it is an official visit.

I wonder whether there is some sort of family based assessment going on (court appointed psychiatrist? Defense psychiatrist?) and they realised that they needed to assess her and the kids as well. If she is wanting to display how wonderful and adjusted her family is then it makes sense that they are in a hotel with shower/bath available etc. Heck, she might even find them some shoes.

Guest Anonymous

I am guessing that she is there for a mandated appointment,, judging by the FB statuses, eg "This city sucks my soul dry". She tends to call out the universe on its failure to sparkle, in the same way she calls out friends and family who disappoint her. I'm guessing that the universe intends to 'outlast' her bad mood and keep her there for the foreseeable future, until the job is done, regardless of her ill-feeling.

Is that hotel any where that makes sense? Like near the courts? Her family? A DOCS offices?

Arthur Gorrie remand centre is nearby,As is a mental health unit. Maybe she's visiting David. Isnt his court date coming up? Maybe the 3rd March if I recall correctly.

BTW, hi, 1st time poster, been lurking.... Lauren's story has me morbidly fascinated....

Edit... Sorry I'd missed a whole page of posts when I commented. :roll:

Two new posts up. One detailing how they crashed a homeschooling outing. But it's ok because everyone contributes and takes as needed. (IE Lauren didn't give anything and just let her children run around.) The other post is about how they stopped at a skatepark for the evening and how all the locals are SO nice! My favorite line from the new entries:

"I’m determined to find out more, and we’ll be returning to Poatina in the future to start asking some questions about the authenticity of life here."

Really Lauren? The authenticity of life? And who determines if it is "authentic"? Judgey Judgey.

They camped by the vert ramp because they were low on fuel and the gas station was closed. So it's totally cool to just camp where the fuck ever she wants to.

Someone came by and offered to get them to open the gas station for her, but she declined. I think that might have been his way of politely asking her to leave.

I was going back through the blog a bit today and found this gem from shortly before Elijah died:

post-2315-14451996315658_thumb.png

It's chilling when you consider how Elijah died. The fallen tree in question is a bridge over a gorge.

Guest Anonymous
Two new posts up. One detailing how they crashed a homeschooling outing. But it's ok because everyone contributes and takes as needed. (IE Lauren didn't give anything and just let her children run around.) The other post is about how they stopped at a skatepark for the evening and how all the locals are SO nice! My favorite line from the new entries:

"I’m determined to find out more, and we’ll be returning to Poatina in the future to start asking some questions about the authenticity of life here."

Really Lauren? The authenticity of life? And who determines if it is "authentic"? Judgey Judgey.

She's such a cheeky fuck, isn't she? It's private land, owned by a Christian organisation. It may or may not be running in line with Gothard principles for all anyone knows when they pull up, but they can surely run how the frig they want, on their own land. Quit freeloading, before you judge people, Lauren. It's much more authentic that way.

Yup, pretty much! She wrote that each family contributes materials towards the days activity and then shows pics of her girls using said materials. While the girls do arts and crafts she writes that Dell plays with a puzzle that was brought by another parent. When do we ever see The Sparkling One contribute anything? It's all take with her. She has some major entitlement issues going on!

Yup, pretty much! She wrote that each family contributes materials towards the days activity and then shows pics of her girls using said materials. While the girls do arts and crafts she writes that Dell plays with a puzzle that was brought by another parent. When do we ever see The Sparkling One contribute anything? It's all take with her. She has some major entitlement issues going on!

But, but she contributes sparkle. Not the kind you can glue on a collage, but sparkle nonetheless.

Archived