IGNORED

Heterosexual Awareness Month

weirdghostboo

Apparently, some butthurt straight people decided that the LGBT community having a Pride month was just so unfair that they decided to create their own pride month. It's called Heterosexual Awareness Month and it can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/HeteroAwarenessMonth?fref=ts

It sees anyone in the LGBT community wrong and inappropriate.

Seriously? Can someone tell me when the hell straight people have been oppressed? Or the fact that our awareness month is in fact, every month? Can these assholes check their privilege? (I'm pretty sure the answer to the last one is no)

This young lady is not very bright

There is no such thing as a gay chromosome or gene. There is only the xy or xx sex genes that you are born with. So when one of you sexual deviants asks the question to a hetero "when did you choose to be straight" and expect the answer "I was born that way" it does not prove your sexual deviance as something you are born with. From now on the correct answer to your question depends on if its asked towards a male or female. His answer: I was born with the xy gene what were you born with? Her answer: I was born with the xx gene what were you born with? Theres your answer. You were born straight and chose to deviate.

I went to her page and found this warning

http://www.facebook.com/becky.taylor.92560

NOTICE: Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "pcture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable

Every month is heterosexual awareness month. This is absolutely a ridiculous idea. Just the fact that everyone is assumed heterosexual until proven otherwise shows how very aware of heterosexuality we all are. This is the same thing as deciding we should have a white history month because of black history month...which I have heard...both ideas are equally stupid.

[link=]http://www.facebook.com/becky.taylor.92560[/link]

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; He descended into hell. The third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.

Let's see.

Christian. Bible quotes -check.

Conservative. -check.

Anti-gay. -check.

Santorum fan (ok I laughed)

Full of hate -check.

True christianity at it's best. Not.

Their butthurt thinking is so bigoted, egotistic, homophobic and privileged that I won't even bother to look at the page, 'cause for some reason I know that it'll make me sick... :puke-huge: While we're at it, why not let's have a "What About the Menz History Month?" page, and a "White History Month" page? I mean, it's only fair, right? Right? Why aren't you guiz paying attention to me!! Wa!

Waa! Waaa! Waaah! I'm important! Don't you care about me having to share my rights with others? Sharing rights is taking my privileges away!

Don't you care about my privileges? If you don't, you're anti-white and anti-menz! Waaah! :auto-ambulance: :auto-ambulance: :auto-ambulance:

HETEROSEXUALITY???? what is this? I have never been aware of this before in my life, wow....i need to go sit down and breathe for a while. so new, so overstimulating

Hey, I'm aware that I'm a heterosexual! Other people are aware I'm a hetero! And I didn't even need a special event to do it! :lol:

This is one of those things I look at and just think please be a parody, please be a parody.

Well they are a little slow to join the bandwagon there.

So far all countries are already recognizing:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November, and

December

As "Heterosexual Awareness Month"

Is this a joke? "In Living Color" did this years ago.

I tried to convince myself that it was all sarcastic, but I think it's for reals :doh:

Seriously, though...it is so delusional it hurts. I don't even have the words.

* Also, those stupid copyright assertions on facebook have zero effect as far as I know. I get embarrassed for people who have them.

Awww, I got banned from the "sex chromosomes" post for admitting that I wanted to see how big a hole she was going to dig.

I assume Miss Taylor is a graduate of the SOTDRT. That someone is this publicly ignorant about basic biology/genetics leaves me slack-jawed.

We need a eye twitching, trying to not laugh emoticon. She thinks she owns the facebook page. That's hilarious. And that the government can't seize her images or postings if necessary? Funny, I never felt the need to say anything like that on my facebook. Then again there's not really anything on my fb that would make the US Federal Government feel the need to seize it. Paranoid much?

We need a eye twitching, trying to not laugh emoticon. She thinks she owns the facebook page. That's hilarious. And that the government can't seize her images or postings if necessary? Funny, I never felt the need to say anything like that on my facebook. Then again there's not really anything on my fb that would make the US Federal Government feel the need to seize it. Paranoid much?

The same disclaimer is at the bottom of the "About" section for the Heterosexual Awareness Month.

This page popped up several months ago and a concerned group of people got it closed by diligently reporting anything questionable that the page posted. I guess they are back. :(

HETEROSEXUALITY???? what is this? I have never been aware of this before in my life, wow....i need to go sit down and breathe for a while. so new, so overstimulating

I know, right? It's so good to finally know that there are OTHER women out there who are also attracted to men. I mean I really thought I was some kind of freak. You never see a man with a woman on television or in books or anything, so it's so easy to feel left out. And the bible has hundreds of verses condemning heterosexual sex, so there is a lot of religious bigotry against us straight folk. /sarcasm.

Silly name for a ridiculous, butthurt, bigoted thing. I agree that it's like all those people who demand a "white history month" who somehow failed to notice that the subjects of high school history (european exploration and colonization, the world wars, the cold war, the american revolution, the renaissance, the enlightenment, etc) are all topics surprisingly full of lily-white skinned people (ok, men).

I went to her page and found this warning

People are naive, they do not realize that they can sign their rights to privacy away by simply clicking "Agree" to TOS when signing up. That statement does nothing. Sad thing is, my Beloved has that on his FB page. He is paranoid, but I think a lot of it is because the amount of weed he smokes LMAO!

Apparently, some butthurt straight people decided that the LGBT community having a Pride month was just so unfair that they decided to create their own pride month. It's called Heterosexual Awareness Month and it can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/HeteroAwarenessMonth?fref=ts

It sees anyone in the LGBT community wrong and inappropriate.

Seriously? Can someone tell me when the hell straight people have been oppressed? Or the fact that our awareness month is in fact, every month? Can these assholes check their privilege? (I'm pretty sure the answer to the last one is no)

Don't cha know? Them homosexualz are gonna make normal sex illegal and make us all have that gay sex!

Biology is clearly not her strong point. Someone should tell her human beings have more complex genetics than can be explained by "xy" and "xx." Not to mention, given gender anomalies, these are not the only combinations of x/y. It would probably blow her mind to attend a real genetics class.

People are naive, they do not realize that they can sign their rights to privacy away by simply clicking "Agree" to TOS when signing up. That statement does nothing. Sad thing is, my Beloved has that on his FB page. He is paranoid, but I think a lot of it is because the amount of weed he smokes LMAO!

I smoke my fair share and I've managed to remain reasonable :shifty:

I know a lot of people with similar statements in their profiles. I kinda understand the sentiment behind it...kinda. I'm only hyper-skeptical about it because I'm in law school so, while amused, I actually do try not to judge too much. It's silly, but no harm.

but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website

I hate to burst her bubble, but the United States Federal Government is a little too busy right now to monitor or use her website.

But,thanks to heterosexual awareness month I now feel safe proclaiming to my family and friends that I am sexually attracted to men and am, in fact, married to one. I've never been able to do this before because of the raging anti-straight community we live in. :)

The best piece of advice my mother ever gave me was "Moodygirl, never try and win an argument with a stupid person". I'm afraid people like Becky Taylor are living proof of this theory.

Huh, no more post from Miss Becky. I wonder if she realized just how dumb she was being or if someone else took it down.

Archived