IGNORED

Pat Robertson Slams West Point Chapel Gay Wedding

lilwriter85

"General Douglas MacArthur, rolling over in his grave," Robertson proclaimed. "What have they done to our cherished institution?"

Ketchup Pat. Rumor has it the Generals son is gay. He changed his name and became a concert pianist. I heard of this from both Harry Hay and Will Gear.

Dear Pat Robertson,

tumblr_m87nd3YW5M1rbddkvo1_500.png

Where's the Like button?

What Sola said. That pic is great!

I love knowing that in less than 10 hours, my state (WA) will begin issuing marriage licenses to whichever two consenting adults apply for one. Suck that, Pat Robertson and all others of your kind!

Fuck you old man. Let these two women who have served our nation be happy. I for one, offer them my sincere congratulations and wish them a happy marriage.

What Sola said. That pic is great!

I love knowing that in less than 10 hours, my state (WA) will begin issuing marriage licenses to whichever two consenting adults apply for one. Suck that, Pat Robertson and all others of your kind!

For the day that SS marriage was legal in my town, my DD and I went to two grocery stores and wiped out their flower bouquets and passed them out to the couple in line :D It was a brighter moment.

I don't watch him. Ever. Well, not since I quit the Kool-Aide.

Now I'm afraid that the demons that possess him will jump out of the teevee and take control of my mind. *snerk*

For the day that SS marriage was legal in my town, my DD and I went to two grocery stores and wiped out their flower bouquets and passed them out to the couple in line :D It was a brighter moment.

That is one of the most beautiful things I"ve ever read. :clap:

That is amazing! :clap:

That is lovely!

There are several venues in the area that are offering free weddings this weekend (they can start the actual weddings on Sunday) with flowers, cake, champagne, and officiants. Most of the venues have had many same sex ceremonies over the years and it's great to see them paying it back this way.

That is lovely!

There are several venues in the area that are offering free weddings this weekend (they can start the actual weddings on Sunday) with flowers, cake, champagne, and officiants. Most of the venues have had many same sex ceremonies over the years and it's great to see them paying it back this way.

I am in the same state, but over the mountains. If I lived on the Westside, I would dress up my kids and spend the day offering to be flower girls and ring bearers. I suspect other people will be doing the same, though. Gay couples will have their choice of cute little children in formal wear. :)

I am in the same state, but over the mountains. If I lived on the Westside, I would dress up my kids and spend the day offering to be flower girls and ring bearers. I suspect other people will be doing the same, though. Gay couples will have their choice of cute little children in formal wear. :)

I'd say some would like violin music Emmie. Get your DD out there to serenade them!

Archived