IGNORED

David and Priscilla updates

Deleted07

My guesses would be Nimbin and the Gold Coast.

Davilla vs Hellenna. :lol: :lol:

Shades of Rocky Horror.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is she every gonna have her little wallerby already? it seems like she has been pregnant forever :lol:

That's it! That's what we need to call this poor child!!eleventy!!! Wallerby! It's perfect!!

is she every gonna have her little wallerby already? it seems like she has been pregnant forever :lol:

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/02/23/baby-coming-soon/

almost as if he's reading here ;) :lol:

can't watch the video with sound yet (I'm at work *ahem*), but Priscilla looks lovely it it :) I really hope she isn't too overwhelmed and that with a child, she has someone to direct all her love to who will be more appreciative than Mr GeeWhizz Waller. At least until he's 6 and has been taught his mother is worthless :(

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/02/23/baby-coming-soon/

almost as if he's reading here ;) :lol:

I think he is. He did not do may updates while FJ was closed to the public. Now that its open to the public again, he is posting like a bat out of hell. :greetings-wavingyellow: Hi David!

Also dumb ass David, sheep are not dumb! They are quite smart. They are also pray animals so they startle easily.

Edit again to David where is the crib? We have not seen it since you took the post down off your blog. Remember David, the internet never forgets. Once you post something on the internet, its there forever.

although he took it off the slideshow, the crib is still online (recent posts)

davidlovespriscilla.com/2013/02/10/preparing-our-baby-room/

but he never replied to the negative comments...

_TK9_p_QuPw

This illustration is not a very flattering one. Jesus likens believers to sheep. Having raised a few myself while growing up I know that they are not the smartest animals in the world. They are also some of the most defenseless. Yet, they have one very distinct quality. They recognize and follow the sounds they associate with protection, and provision. My sheep knew the sound of a bucket with some feed. As Christians, it is so important that we know the voice of our Good Shepherd. When He speaks, he always is in accordance with His Word. He always gives peace with what He directs. He also provides for what he directs.

OK, so both David and Priss liken themselves, christians and their child to sheep, andimals they define as "dumb." So all people should blindly just listen to a voice they hear in their heads? Awesome analogy!

Also... um... Priss.... you're concerned about your unborn child sinning??? At the end of the video she says they read the bible because the baby needs to hear "the word" at a young age and that sin will keep him from god... Is your baby having impure thoughts? Perhaps about pecans?

:doh:

I don't know if she meant to word it that way, but it does sound like she is saying her unborn child can sin and that is why he needs to hear the Bible before he is even born.

I don't know if she meant to word it that way, but it does sound like she is saying her unborn child can sin and that is why he needs to hear the Bible before he is even born.

I truly fear for this child.

This illustration is not a very flattering one. Jesus likens believers to sheep. Having raised a few myself while growing up I know that they are not the smartest animals in the world. They are also some of the most defenseless. Yet, they have one very distinct quality. They recognize and follow the sounds they associate with protection, and provision. My sheep knew the sound of a bucket with some feed. As Christians, it is so important that we know the voice of our Good Shepherd. When He speaks, he always is in accordance with His Word. He always gives peace with what He directs. He also provides for what he directs.

Distinct? I think not. My cats can hear the sound of a cat food can being opened even with an entire floor between us, the telecision on, and the door of the room they're sleeping in mostly closed.

"Priscilla is doing great and enjoying continued strength and energy as she enters her 38th week of pregnancy. We are very excited to see our little son. Today, we took a little time to put up a portion of a Bible verse from John 10:27. The verse quotes Jesus when He said, “My sheep hear my voice…†There are many analogies in the Bible used to illustrate principles of truth. This illustration is not a very flattering one. Jesus likens believers to sheep. Having raised a few myself while growing up I know that they are not the smartest animals in the world. They are also some of the most defenseless. Yet, they have one very distinct quality. They recognize and follow the sounds they associate with protection, and provision. My sheep knew the sound of a bucket with some feed. As Christians, it is so important that we know the voice of our Good Shepherd. When He speaks, he always is in accordance with His Word. He always gives peace with what He directs. He also provides for what he directs. That is why it is so important to know His voice. There are many others calling for our attention, but He is the only One who can give lasting peace, direction, and provision. "

Uh, does he mean sheep or Priscilla? :?

I'm thinking they should name their baby Winsome Waller. :handgestures-thumbup:

The way that Prissy talks and jumps from one thing to the next in one breath makes me think that David is behind the camera, mouthing to her what she should say next. Really creepy.

Distinct? I think not. My cats can hear the sound of a cat food can being opened even with an entire floor between us, the telecision on, and the door of the room they're sleeping in mostly closed.

LOL, my roommate has two dogs, and they will both be on your ass in seconds if they so much as hear you chew, open the fridge or the pantry, or unwrap something in plastic. One of them came running up to me because he heard me biting my nails! :lol:

LOL, my roommate has two dogs, and they will both be on your ass in seconds if they so much as hear you chew, open the fridge or the pantry, or unwrap something in plastic. One of them came running up to me because he heard me biting my nails! :lol:

Oh yes, our cat liked to go to the furthest recesses of the attic and sometimes get under the eaves. There was no way to find her except open a can of cat food or tuna fish, then wait to hear her scampering out of wherever she was hiding, down the stairs and start scratching at the closed door.

There is no way this kid isn't going to have a fucked up childhood.

Yeah, I feel for this kid already. There's no way he's going to be normal being born into this clusterfuck.

How can a fetus sin? They dont do anything in there and cant think about things. Its not like hes in there thinking "I hate you mom and dad, when I am born I am going to cry non stop for the first 6 months of my life, then when I am a teenager I think I might get a tattoo and date guys you dont like behind your back, then run off to go and live with one of my normal cousins"

Is there anything that David DOESNT have expertise in? Now he's a fucking shepherd?

I'd love to see pictures of him with his sheep as a kid--wouldn't you?

I got in trouble in Scripture class when we had to write an account of the Creation story in our own words and I wrote "God built the plants and the animals" instead of "God created the plants and the animals". I still remember our Scripture teacher going red in the face and yelling at me "God is A MAJESTIC CREATOR! Not someone you hire to BUILD YOU AN EXTRA GARAGE!" (I made the same mistake later on in class and got in trouble again).

I tried to explain that God would have obviously have gone through a process of construction like he did later with Adam and Eve, but to no avail. In fact I think that made him angrier and I got a punishment mark.

*shaking head* Scripture class was a bit mental.

I was picturing that exchange with a heavy Scottish accent and cracking myself up.

I went to the Isle of Skye in the late 90s and a local told me some conservative ministers on the island had succeeded in getting the swimming pool closed on Sundays. I was like, wow, they have people like this in Britain too? You mean its not just America?

Archived