IGNORED

Sarah Pope is in labor

NotALoserLikeYou

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baby girl bbtlover was laid to rest yesterday morning with her family around showing lots of love. Even if she had been induced a week earlier, she would not have made it. She was only 15 oz when she was delivered. She had brown wavy hair like her father. I got to hold her for as long as I wanted. I kept her with me until I was discharged that evening. I should have stayed in the hospital longer, but my 7 yr old daughter had made her first confession that night, and I wanted to be there for her.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Baby girl bbtlover was laid to rest yesterday morning with her family around showing lots of love. Even if she had been induced a week earlier, she would not have made it. She was only 15 oz when she was delivered. She had brown wavy hair like her father. I got to hold her for as long as I wanted. I kept her with me until I was discharged that evening. I should have stayed in the hospital longer, but my 7 yr old daughter had made her first confession that night, and I wanted to be there for her.

I am sorry for your loss. ((hugs))

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss, BBT. Sending you comforting and loving thoughts.

I hope you will be able to find comfort during this time. I'll be praying and thinking of you and your family.

I'm so sorry, bbtlover. I'm sending tender thoughts your way, and hugs if they're welcome.

Archived