IGNORED

Sarah Pope is in labor

NotALoserLikeYou

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, bbtlover. You have my deepest sympathies.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and kind words. I'll be induced tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers are for everyone who is pregnant that things work out well for you.

As of yesterday Sarah Pope was still pregnant. An ultrasound showed that baby Annalee weighs about 2 lb. 3 oz. I think Sarah is now at 27 weeks and 3 days. Almost to the 28 week mark!

That's great. I hope Annalee stays put until Christmas at least! What would it be like to give birth prematurely on Christmas, for someone who cares about the holiday?

OK, late to the party, and BBT, you're probably sick of hearing this, but adding my sympathies. I really hope things turn out OK.

Sarah put up a new blog post.

http://samuelpope.blogspot.com/2012/12/27-and-5.html

Basically, she's almost 28 weeks (the end of micropreemie status), they added Procardia and it's helping decrease the contractions, and they are considering moving her back to the hotel (CAMP) program.

Thats brilliant, glad her baby would no longer be considered a micropreemie if she was born now. Hope she still hangs in there for as long as possible though :)

BBT, so sorry to hear that :(

I just looked at Sarah's latest blog entry and she posted a few pics of Samuel. His appearance (delays and all) is striking when compared to perfect little non-delayed Josie. He is an adorable-looking little boy. Nothing alien-looking about that kid!

Baby girl bbtlover was laid to rest yesterday morning with her family around showing lots of love. Even if she had been induced a week earlier, she would not have made it. She was only 15 oz when she was delivered. She had brown wavy hair like her father. I got to hold her for as long as I wanted. I kept her with me until I was discharged that evening. I should have stayed in the hospital longer, but my 7 yr old daughter had made her first confession that night, and I wanted to be there for her.

Baby girl bbtlover was laid to rest yesterday morning with her family around showing lots of love. Even if she had been induced a week earlier, she would not have made it. She was only 15 oz when she was delivered. She had brown wavy hair like her father. I got to hold her for as long as I wanted. I kept her with me until I was discharged that evening. I should have stayed in the hospital longer, but my 7 yr old daughter had made her first confession that night, and I wanted to be there for her.

Sorry for your loss BBTL. No parent should ever have to bury their child. Take care of yourself, you will get through this.

Archived