IGNORED

The New Normal Snarks On One Milllion Moms

lilwriter85

In tonight's episode of The New Normal, Jane rounds up three little girls whose parents are Romney supporters in order to break up her great granddaughter's pretend wedding. Jane tells the little girls that they are "future one million moms". The little girls are presented as coming from anti-gay families. It was hilarious.

In tonight's episode of The New Normal, Jane rounds up three little girls whose parents are Romney supporters in order to break up her great granddaughter's pretend wedding. Jane tells the little girls that they are "future one million moms". The little girls are presented as coming from anti-gay families. It was hilarious.

Considering how Jane shares most of their points of view, 40,000 moms protesting this show really is the dumbest thing ever. If only they'd watch the show before calling for a ban because it has gays in it....

And despite the outrage of 40K moms, Focus on Failure, and all those other groups, this season has more LGBT characters than ever. :D deadline.com/2012/10/glaad-report-gay-lesbian-bisexual-transgender-tv/

I saw that!

Hadn't seen this show until last night. OMGOSH one of my new faves!!

When she called those girls future one million moms, I laughed out loud. For real.

What an awesome show.

Nana is like the Archie Bunker of the show. I love everything that comes out of her mouth. I also appreciate that she's portrayed sympathetically despite her views (which are hilariously unPC!). I liked their political episode they had where Nana talked about why she was voting for Romney. The writers portray conservative and Republicans in a far more even handed way than conservatives who ballyhoo and hate on the show.

Last night's episode was the first time, I really couldn't stand Nana/Jane. I hated what she and the future 40 K moms did at the pretend wedding. But overall, I like Nana and Ellen Barkin does a great job of portraying her. I'm staring to like Ellen and her character more than Jane Lynch and the Sue Sylvester character from Glee. Ellen also tweeted something about the Salt Lake City NBC affiliate that refused to air The New Normal. A CW affiliate in SLC, is airing The New Normal on weekends. Lately, Ryan Murphy and his writing staffs have both snarked on Christians quite a bit on The New Normal and Glee. I think there will be some Christian snark on American Horror Story this season.

Archived