IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

Oh my goodness. Is she still sending the police after us?

tumblr_lsx245TqSP1qff3tvo1_500_large.jpg

I kind of hope she calls the police. They could use a good laugh every now and then.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, I'm not sure how many registered users there are on free jinger but I'm sure that would be a hell of a lot of people to send to jail (including herself--twice)

Hahaha!

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when they come for you? :law-policered::law-policered::law-policered:

I think what Michelle really needs to do is call Whine-One-One for the Whaaaaambulance. :auto-ambulance:

This time change has me very loopy tonight.

I am in absolute awe of this chick's stupidity.

I know. I get a great laugh every time she shows up or posts something. She's making the nine year old down the street seem like a genius.

AND SHE'S STILL GOING!

3 minutes ago -

Freejinger needs to read up on this

by Fan Page of the Duggar Family on Monday, 5 November 2012 at 16:50 ·

http://www.blogherald.com/2008/02/18/th ... -fair-use/

There are things that your writers are not following about the fair use laws.

REALLY? What exactly, honey? I can see nothing in what you linked that we did wrong!!!

AND SHE'S STILL GOING!

3 minutes ago -

Freejinger needs to read up on this

by Fan Page of the Duggar Family on Monday, 5 November 2012 at 16:50 ·

http://www.blogherald.com/2008/02/18/th ... -fair-use/

There are things that your writers are not following about the fair use laws.

REALLY? What exactly, honey? I can see nothing in what you linked that we did wrong!!!

She really needs to learn to read critically. From her linked article. I'm bolding it so when she reads this post she may get the message.

However, for the purpose of this article, it is important to note that fair use is not a right of the user, but rather, a limitation on the rights of the copyright holder. It allows limited, unauthorized copying of a work in certain situations. This means that fair use is not a right that you have, but rather, a defense that is available to you in the face of an alleged infringement.

Oh sweet Jesus. Can she be this stupid? Did she really just post an article that establishes she is in violation of the law while FJ is not?

This is what SHE did by copying, word for word, other blogs:

many bloggers are simply asking for trouble and don’t realize that they are doing so....they take articles, in whole or large part, without a thought to who wrote wrote it and tell themselves that their copying of the content is protected by fair use.

This is what FJ does, which the article establishes as fair use:

If you do have to turn to fair use, make sure that your use is as far from infringing as possible. To do that, I recommend the following steps:

Focus on commentary and criticism: Make sure that you are using the work to talk about it. Using a passage from a book to review it, quoting from an essay to rebut it or showing a clip from a TV show to comment on it are all likely fair uses.

Sorry to keep bring up her plagiarism, but I'm an English professor and that is a issue that pissed me off.

She's really obsessing over FJ.org... :shock:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=403426396392879&set=a.403426263059559.93513.173101046092083&type=1

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=403426383059547&set=a.403426263059559.93513.173101046092083&type=1

Miss Michelle

keep-calm-turn-off-the-computer-walk-away.png

OH This is getting hilarious. Now she is playing the whole... I'M GOOD AND INNOCENT LOOK AT ME:

The blog that Mary was talking about what was because i forgot to post the description of it. Never claim it as my own!

After all, we’re all neighbors on the Web and that entails being good neighbors. That means treating others well when using their work and respecting author’s wishes so far as practical.

HAHAHAH Were you being a good neighbour when you came here and SWORE and threatened us? Were you being a good neighbour when you blogged things without saying WHERE you got them from?????

You just thought you would get away with it, but when you were caught being a HYPOCRITE you couldn't handle it, now you're trying to pretend you never did anything wrong.

You're quite pathetic, Michelle. Really.

MissMichelle official

Closed womb: maybe you should go back to school and learn about bullying on internet!

Like · · Share · 9 minutes ago ·

Options

MissMichelle official

Caresse Crosby: Thanks for bolding but you all need to stop. Make it a point to get it thou your heads that my blogs, my youtube channel has no reason to be on that website.

Like · · Share · 12 minutes ago ·

Options

MissMichelle official

Telling me to keep calm when you guys are sitting there behind your computers and attacking me! #GETALIFE

This may be a big HINT but if you stop posting material aimed at us we will eventually lose interest. The more you feed us, the more attention you get.

Calling me out? Hmm, classic red Herring argument, with a side of ad homenim, rather than answering the charge.

Yawn.

lol Exactly Maul! Its quite entertaining!

Michelle I have to say, sincerely. Thank You for helping this sick bed ridden cramped up chick have some entertainment today. Its really helped lift my spirits and forget about the pain!

Now their blaming some random chick, is it someone from here? I don't know who they are on about.

Letters to God (email from God for teens)

by Fan Page of the Duggar Family on Monday, 5 November 2012 at 18:00 ·

Hey guys,

I wanted to write on this blog saying the truth. Since Freejinger.org won't stop nagging on me about this blog. I want to share why I started this. I started this blog to help share the word of god. Yes I should have been more honest about where i was getting the letters but now i am. I am sorry for any dis faith that you guys now have in me. I made a mistake but at least i am owning up to my mistakes..

Michelle

PS: I would love if the freejinger.org people will leave me alone now!

She finally came clean; :naughty:

I can't reconcile the whole "sharing the word of God" with coming here and dropping f-bombs. I believe that little tidbit was conveniently left out when lamenting her persecution.

I can't reconcile the whole "sharing the word of God" with coming here and dropping f-bombs. I believe that little tidbit was conveniently left out when lamenting her persecution.

So true.

First of all, I made my blog for myself not for you to put it on this site. Guess what you fucking stupid if you think that i am going to allow it to happen again! What gave you the right to post my blog on here?! There was no reason to post it here. If you had a probelm with my blog then don't read it. No one made you read it.

Bumping since this was mentioned. I took the liberty to bold her use of the f word.

Bumping since this was mentioned. I took the liberty to bold her use of the f word.

Ironically, she has continued to post insanity, thus "allowing it to happen again." Apparently I am not as "fucking stupid" as she is.

Oh by the way, go ahead and talk shit about me because that just shows that you have no life but stay the hell away from my facebook page! Sick freaks!

Don't forget this one BB.

Well this may be insomnia speaking but in that lovely little rant she implicitly gave free jinger permission to talk about her so I don't think the Internet police are going to intervene. I'm not sure what she thought she would gain with swearing here under the same id with which she uses to blog about what a great christian she is and why others should be like her. (I'm assuming thats the gist of her blog given the fan page she made for herself). Screen caps are forever. I'm sure the duggars and bates' would be horrified by such language.

What did she do for you all to be talking about her blog or her facebook fan page? Clearly you guys want to make someone life worst then you own. I am asking you guys to stop talking about her and move on with your life. Miss Michelle hasn't even posted on here for the past couple of days. Just drop it and let it go. Move on with your life and stop talking about her. She did not care about readers on her blog. She was doing it for her own reason and so just leave her alone.

So if you are here to defend her, did she really write all those blog posts that she copied from other sites? Because she acted like she did and if she didn't then stealing other people's writings isn't very Christ like.

Oh, wait, I just saw this was a sock for Michelle (lying again Michelle?) and is banned, so she won't be answering this one.

What did she do for you all to be talking about her blog or her facebook fan page?

She posted on the Internet? You don't like a public conversation, get off the very public internet, Whimper McVictimy. :violin:

Last night she blew up my email with emails from "friends"

They were all sent from her email account, and written in her own very disjointed style.

Archived