IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

Yes. This is uncomfortable. Speaking as a high school teacher who has observed all sorts of ridiculous overwrought teen drama, this sort of thing is beyond that.

Now I'm curious about the ridiculous overwrought teen drama. Do we have an AMA thread for a high school teacher yet?

Could not make out literally half of what she said in the "respectful" video, so I guess the other one is at least a step up in her diction if not her projection or delivery. Do we know that she's SOTDRT, or is that just speculation?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that's even more clear if you watch her other youtube video called "Please be respectful!"

To be fair, I'd probably sound that bad if I tried to do a youtube video. As for the rest, I have a sneaking suspicion she's just harping on about us because it gives her various blogs and pages traffic. When people's spelling isn't very strong for whatever reason (typing carelessly, SOTDRT, it just not being your strong point), sometimes they right-click on the word highlighted by their browser's spell-check and select the first suggestion, assuming that will be the correct one. I think that's why we see a lot of bad grammar and wrong homophone choices, but so few words that a spell-check program would catch.

She seems pitiful. I'm not a fan of internet diagnosis, but she just seems off somehow.

I agree she's "off." She seems off in the same manner as Priscilla. Her voice is that baby, immature talking manner and she has trouble even reading smoothly. My initial impression was that she was suffering developmental delays.

Is it possible that she is hearing impaired? Doesn't change the complete over reaction but might explain her unique syntax and grammar.

Is it possible that she is hearing impaired? Doesn't change the complete over reaction but might explain her unique syntax and grammar.

I've not been around many people with hearing impairments, but I don't remember that they sounded like she did. To me, she sounded more shy. Could be, though.

I'm watching the CC version with the sound muted - MrKay thinks I'm weird enough as it is - and the translation, while keeping her posts in mind, is awesome. I just snorted bacon bits.

Yo, Listenup livinghopegurl;

http://goanimate.com/videos/00aMyHtmelR ... =linkshare

Video Response ;-)

Do yourself a favor, and stop. Just STOP.

Proverbs 26:20 – “Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down.â€

If you just stopped, this wouldn't continue.

Seriously, no snark, this is excellent advice.

I sign, and her writing doesn't resemble ASL syntax, nor does it look even remotely close to anything my deaf friends write. Not saying she isn't, but I would think that if she were deaf or HOH she'd be shouting from the rooftops how we were picking on her because she was deaf/HOH.

Exactly. She came here and picked a fight, not to mention revived a dead thread. Had that not occurred the likelihood she would have been discussed further, other than perhaps being mentioned in passing, is probably very low.

SOTDRT Fail has my vote. I think we're dealing with a few fries short a happy meal here, also.

I'm wondering if she has Aspergers? It might explain her inability to follow the logic here, and her speech, and intense specific interests.

I noticed on that Youtube channel that she liked a Video called "Aspergers and Bullying". Which of course doesn't mean anything, just seems to fit.

I feel bad if that's the case, but still shes an adult woman who should be getting help for these things if that's the case. There's no shame in that. Heck I'm 26 soon, and needed to get the right meds and therapy and education to help my own social anxiety, depression and mania.

At this point I really just hope she can find some logic and stop. Seriously Michelle I say this in your best interests now. Just stop giving FJ more Ammo toward you. If you ignore us, we'll ignore you.

I sign, and her writing doesn't resemble ASL syntax, nor does it look even remotely close to anything my deaf friends write. Not saying she isn't, but I would think that if she were deaf or HOH she'd be shouting from the rooftops how we were picking on her because she was deaf/HOH.

Fair enough. It was a long shot at best. This chick baffles me. I guess I should stop trying to apply Earth logic when it clearly does not apply.

Yo, Listenup livinghopegurl;

http://goanimate.com/videos/00aMyHtmelR ... =linkshare

Video Response ;-)

Do yourself a favor, and stop. Just STOP.

Proverbs 26:20 – “Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down.â€

If you just stopped, this wouldn't continue.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Great job, EF!

I'm wondering if she has Aspergers? It might explain her inability to follow the logic here, and her speech, and intense specific interests.

I noticed on that Youtube channel that she liked a Video called "Aspergers and Bullying". Which of course doesn't mean anything, just seems to fit.

I feel bad if that's the case, but still shes an adult woman who should be getting help for these things if that's the case. There's no shame in that. Heck I'm 26 soon, and needed to get the right meds and therapy and education to help my own social anxiety, depression and mania.

At this point I really just hope she can find some logic and stop. Seriously Michelle I say this in your best interests now. Just stop giving FJ more Ammo toward you. If you ignore us, we'll ignore you.

I noticed that too so I went snooping around the internets. She really likes making videos. Like, really.

A little tangential to this waning conversation, but I hesitated about posting this video for reasons that may seem obvious upon watching it.

From the time I found it until the time I posted it (many hours), it had a total of 2 views. One of those views was, obviously, me. In the four hours since the link went up, it has gotten 70 views. You (we? can I say "we" when I'm a mere frumper lover?) really do create a lot of hits for these blogs/articles/videos. Fundies should be thrilled with the interest/traffic, even if (when) we do disagree.

Now I'm curious about the ridiculous overwrought teen drama. Do we have an AMA thread for a high school teacher yet?

Could not make out literally half of what she said in the "respectful" video, so I guess the other one is at least a step up in her diction if not her projection or delivery. Do we know that she's SOTDRT, or is that just speculation?

Oh nothing too exciting. I teach seniors, so I'm spared the worst of it. Last year, I had two girls who were hard to keep apart because they were glued at the hip besties, then a guy one liked asked the other out over Facebook and suddenly I had to ensure they were on opposite sides of the room from each other. Best place for the guy was problematic. Fun times. I'm sure they all learned a lot of science. :lol:

Have we established that she probably has a developmental disorder? If she has, I'm leaving her alone like Bayley.

Just watched her two movies. I'm not convinced she is on the autistic spectrum. Her speech is terrible though; very poor enunciation and pronunciation. It could just be that she has been that sheltered that the only speech she has been exposed to for any decent length of time is by someone who's speech is as poor as hers (bit like Priscilla Waller).

She doesn't ping my ASDdar, and mine is pretty finely tuned with working in the field. But she pings something, just not sure what.

Have we established that she probably has a developmental disorder? If she has, I'm leaving her alone like Bayley.

Is Bayley developmentally delayed?

I thought we had established that Bayley was DD?

I am so confused now!

Archived