IGNORED

Baylee the Awesome and the fraktastik Bates fan page

Buzzard

Last night she blew up my email with emails from "friends"

They were all sent from her email account, and written in her own very disjointed style.

Wow, she's not very bright is she?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were all sent from her email account, and written in her own very disjointed style.

But now she knows you are onto her. :lol: So now she will make different accounts to send the emails and you will get a threatening letter from internetzharassmentloyer@duggarfan.com.

LOL She can set up eleventy-billion facebook pages and blogs and make them come and go at will, but can't take the time to at least make a few free mail addresses to spam you with. That's just pure laziness, right there.

But now she knows you are onto her. :lol: So now she will make different accounts to send the emails and you will get a threatening letter from internetzharassmentloyer@duggarfan.com.

:clap:

Here's the thing, Michelle, YOU CAME HERE. No one here started with you, no one here has physically attacked you, threatened you etc. We have commented and criticised words that you spoke aloud via the internet. I would hope that you would learn that what you say, in public, can be discussed regardless of whether you like the discussion. If you dont like the discussion, stop being a part of it! Between the emails, the blog posts, the FB sites, you've invested far more energy and time than we have. Perhaps take this as a positive lesson that the internet is a vast place full of people who *gasp* DISAGREE WITH YOU and reconsider what you post in public (and take a few grammar lessons while you're at it).

Wow that's just sad.

Sounds to me like someone has way, way too much time on their hands..

Sounds to me like someone has way, way too much time on their hands..

I think Michelle has some serious control issues. She needs to recite the serenity prayer !!!eleventy!!! times.

It does sound like she is mad she can't control us. I think she is used to threatening people to get her way and is furious that not only did it not work on us, she ended up having to admit she stole(well, according to her it was just making a mistake) other people's work and passed it off as her own. Pretty sure she that if she is praying for us it is to pray fire down on our heads.

Her fans are as dumb as she is. From the whine festival of how people keep clicking "like" on her comments, someone says:

Well, the planks I have are in the back yard, waiting to be turned into a new fence. And I don't know about anybody else, but I keep my toothpicks in the kitchen cupboard with the plates and glasses.

Well, the planks I have are in the back yard, waiting to be turned into a new fence. And I don't know about anybody else, but I keep my toothpicks in the kitchen cupboard with the plates and glasses.

Also I'm pretty sure I'd notice if there was a plank in my eye...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, that's the kind of dumb nobody would believe in a fictional character. Any editor or writing instructor would kick that draft right back to you and be all "Yeah, rewrite that person—nobody will believe somebody could be that stupid in this day and age. Or make it a 4-year-old."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, that's the kind of dumb nobody would believe in a fictional character. Any editor or writing instructor would kick that draft right back to you and be all "Yeah, rewrite that person—nobody will believe somebody could be that stupid in this day and age. Or make it a 4-year-old."

Its really not hard to set up a gmail account - or 7. The fact that she couldnt even exert that little bit of effort is shocking!

Its really not hard to set up a gmail account - or 7. The fact that she couldnt even exert that little bit of effort is shocking!

:lol: :lol: That's too fantastic! I just blew soda out of my nose and am laughing hysterically in the McDonald's play area... But I have to say, that is a little bit insulting to four year olds, my kid was a lot brighter than that at four.

:shock:

Michelle, I say this in genuine concern at this point. Seek Help.

Seriously, its not normal for someone of 24 to over-react so badly and be so darn juvenile in your approach.

It's quite funny. Sola called her out on the profanity riddled emails to The Owner of FJ and she denies responsibility. It was her friend who made up one account. :roll:

This could possibly be my favorite thread ever! So what do we know about her? I assume English is not her first language? I was late to this thread, so everything I try to click on to see who she is has been deleted.

Lies, lies, and more lies!

Why do fj think that they can bully ppl on youtube and what not? Did not even say a bad word. Why do u all just stop this? I only had one account on fj.

Keep trying, Michelle.

Edited to fix bolding.

Even if it was a friend, we explicitly say in the rules and in the "New Member" area that if you are using the same IP address you must notify the admins via email, or we will assume you are a sock.

You best run and hide the WA police are looking for your IP :lol:

And i never spamed anyone. I have always been me. I dont have to pretend to be someone tbat i am not. Oh u might want to tell ur friends that washington state police is searching your ip address. U guys are harressing me. I suggest that u leave me alone.

And in honor of that little tirade I present to you all that most curious boy.

XgyMUChgcbU

In order to trace IP addresses, the Washington State Police would have to actually contact the website owner. Which is me. And no one has contacted me. Believe me, there are PLENTY of obvious ways to contact me posted on this website, including phone numbers and email.

Or they would have to serve legal papers to Google or Facebook, and that takes time.

So I guess what I am saying is I am calling bullshit. The Bible says not to bear false witness. Shame on you!

In order to trace IP addresses, the Washington State Police would have to actually contact the website owner. Which is me. And no one has contacted me. Believe me, there are PLENTY of obvious ways to contact me posted on this website, including phone numbers and email.

Or they would have to serve legal papers to Google or Facebook, and that takes time.

So I guess what I am saying is I am calling bullshit. The Bible says not to bear false witness. Shame on you!

Well more truthiness is appearing by the moment.

Lady, there is only 5. LEAVE ME ALONE!

You really deserve a raise Alecto :D

I have no idea what she even means there.

She was replying to a poster who addressed her spamming your in box. I think she is saying there were only 5 messages.

Archived