IGNORED

Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Her page reminds me of that too, especially the characteristic of having to fulfill one's own need instead of that of a person in need. Many people don't realize that sometimes donations are actually not necessary, or have a negative effect on a countries economy. For example, many organizations donate used clothing to regions of Africa, which decreases business for clothing companies over there. Also, sometimes even people in need don't want ratty, period-blood stained sweatpants.

Pillowcases seems like such a weird item to donate too. Like, toothbrushes and shampoo and socks/underwear are all very understandable and would probably be greatly appreciated, but pillowcases just seem random and like they would be supplied anyway.

Also, long time lurker, first time poster! Hi everybody! :)

I like you already :)

Yeah, the things people donate are so fucked up sometimes. I used to work for a charity, not sorting clothes, but valuing books. It was always very nice of people to bring stuff in but srsly. I had books that people held at arm's length because they smelt so bad and were all crumbly (unsurprisingly, it doesn't matter if the book would fetch a fair bit if it was in Very Good condition or better, if it stinks of shit and falls to pieces when you touch it, we can't sell it).

There was one where the pages were all glued together with blood. Maybe someone got their period on it, I dunno. After the naked roast sitter, nothing surprises me any more.

It's also a very important point about a country's economy. People forget/don't know that these countries aren't an economic null. They have their own economies, clothing, etc. I think there's a false image that these countries survive ENTIRELY on handouts.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been years since I opened my youtube account, but is there even a vetting process at all? How on earth did God open doors for her to open a youtube channel? Anyone with an email address can do it, right?

It's been years since I opened my youtube account, but is there even a vetting process at all? How on earth did God open doors for her to open a youtube channel? Anyone with an email address can do it, right?

Yep. I've opened three, for different film projects. To the best of my knowledge, God wasn't involved in approving any of them.

Yeah, the things people donate are so fucked up sometimes. I used to work for a charity, not sorting clothes, but valuing books. It was always very nice of people to bring stuff in but srsly. I had books that people held at arm's length because they smelt so bad and were all crumbly (unsurprisingly, it doesn't matter if the book would fetch a fair bit if it was in Very Good condition or better, if it stinks of shit and falls to pieces when you touch it, we can't sell it).

There was one where the pages were all glued together with blood. Maybe someone got their period on it, I dunno. After the naked roast sitter, nothing surprises me any more.

It's also a very important point about a country's economy. People forget/don't know that these countries aren't an economic null. They have their own economies, clothing, etc. I think there's a false image that these countries survive ENTIRELY on handouts.

Pages all glued together with blood? That sounds really gross. I know when I cleaned out my bookshelves, I made a pile of stuff that was in decent condition to donate and threw out stuff that was torn, stained, or had loose/falling out pages - although none of it was covered in blood :shock: .

The economic point is a major one, and it's one that's finally starting to get some of the attention it deserves.

And welcome, Shea 8-) .

A book glued together with blood sounds horrifying, yet humorous if you imagine it's period blood somehow. I'm curious as to what the naked roast sitter is, but I guess as a newbie I should expect not to know. :violin:

I looked a bit more at Raquel's charity site, and it seems so weird somehow. Like, I guess it's good she's getting the word out about slave trafficking, but she says she's fighting it by donating pillowcases, which is just pretentious. She links to that A21 site which seems like a proactive group (then again I only gave the site a cursory glance), but there's only one small link on her site, so the main focus is still about her. I guess she is doing something at least, but she seems to be so snotty about it.

And thanks for the welcome JesusFightClub and Lady_M!

Yep. I've opened three, for different film projects. To the best of my knowledge, God wasn't involved in approving any of them.

I thought YouTube was God.

Hello Shea,

The naked roast sitter is how you'd expect :D

She's a fundie, but a pagan fundie. Anyway, she's fae Aberdeen (a fuckin' teuchter) and she sits on raw meat when she has her period. And then posts pictures of this on the net.

Guest Anonymous
Hello Shea,

The naked roast sitter is how you'd expect :D

She's a fundie, but a pagan fundie. Anyway, she's fae Aberdeen (a fuckin' teuchter) and she sits on raw meat when she has her period. And then posts pictures of this on the net.

And then she cooks it. And serves it to people who may or may not know where it's been. She also sprays urine on berries and then bakes them into pie.

Okay, what with the dog breast feeder and the naked roast sitter...BRAIN BLEACH! Nooooooooooo

Well now God gave Miss Raquel the perfect Bible that she had been praying for. She wanted a new, bigger Bible and her church was giving Bibles to all the graduates. Well there were three Bibles two small one the size she wanted. Seh was sure the bigger one would go to her brother because he is a guy and guys of course get bigger Bibles. She ended up getting the bigger Bible and when she told a lady in her church this was the response"

I almost started crying. And later when I was telling a dear lady friend/mentor of mine, she said, 'Isn't God such a romancer? There you are praying for this perfect Bible and He just decides to give it to you on your graduation day.'

She already has Bibles, so you would think God would spend his money buying food for the poor instead of buying Miss Raquel a Bible she doesn't even need, but nope, she is God's special snowflake and she gets what she wants.

Does she even read the stuff she types I'm tempted to ask her how she knows this is from God and not her own selfish desires of her heart? She always likes to be the center of attention and getting things for herself?

• 4 weeks later...

Miss Raquel has been rather slack with blogging, but she is back! Complete with lots of pictures of herself that you can feel free to put on pinterest! She, by the way, has 7,137 pins on pinterest. That is an accomplishment to be proud of. :roll: Though she has NOT been wasting time pinning stuff:

I don't have tons of time, and I hadn't been on Pinterest for a while. I just use it as my main source of photos for posts...and whenever I'm on there, I'll repin a couple. No hour-by-hour-sitting-at-the-computer-on-Pinterest type of person. haha You should see some of the other people who do it!!!

That is from her FB page where someone dared to imply that she might spend a lot of time on pinterest.

And while all the other lame girls were out gushing over Twilight, well, she was home gushing over her her boys from Anthem Lights. (I'm sure she doesn't have a crush on them though! Not little miss pure heart. She never has crushes. Only godly thoughts about how they have nice character qualities. That is all she is thinking of.)

Ooh, ooh, guess what?! Last night...while tons of people went out to watch Twilight's new movie, I stayed home and got to livestream with two of my boys from Anthem Lights!! Ahhhh, it was amazing! I love those guys so much. It was an incredible way to end the evening.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

And from her poor, neglected horse's page, she has had him for a year, has by pure luck managed to not kill him and:

my gal finally got my barn looking a bit more decent.......finally........

It makes me so nervous how she always capitalizes all the letters in LORD. It's like she is saying LORD really loud every time!

I found it funny how she has mentioned multiple times of how she disproves of Twilight (I assume because reading about vampires is too similar somehow to worshipping demons or some shit like that), yet if you look at her instagram drawings there is a recent one of Natalie Portman. Something tells me that she doesn't know the plot of Black Swan and the ebil lesbian sex in it.

It makes me so nervous how she always capitalizes all the letters in LORD. It's like she is saying LORD really loud every time!

I notice that too, and I've noticed it from other heavy Christians I know more personally. I asked about it once, and it was explained to me as having to do with the translation from the Hebrew Yahweh, but it wasn't explained very well and I still didn't understand it.

Naked roast sitter. Thanks, my husband thinks I'm completely bonkers now. I've never laughed so hard at something so disgusting.

Naked roast sitter. Thanks, my husband thinks I'm completely bonkers now. I've never laughed so hard at something so disgusting.

There are no words for the naked roast sitter aside from "WHY HAS GOD NOT DESTROYED ABERDEEN BY FIRE". Which was my view even before I heard of her. ;)

Miss Raquel's hood in her pics. I have a hat that looks just like it and last time I walked down the street wearing this I was accosted by an urchin who said "Whit for have you a ferret on yer heid?"

...But I just thought I was getting fluff about the Queen of fluff. I didn't know I was going to get sucked into a vortex of old posts and things I may have never wanted to see... :cry:

However, I am going to use it as an excuse to finish off the bottle of wine while I descend... :obscene-drinkingchug:

There are no words for the naked roast sitter aside from "WHY HAS GOD NOT DESTROYED ABERDEEN BY FIRE". Which was my view even before I heard of her. ;)

Miss Raquel's hood in her pics. I have a hat that looks just like it and last time I walked down the street wearing this I was accosted by an urchin who said "Whit for have you a ferret on yer heid?"

Oh my god. Can't stop laughing.

I have blue eyes - thanks to both my blue-eyed parents. In fact, my brothers have blue eyes too. We are all blond-haired and blue-eyed, because of genetics.

I married a brown-eyed man and 3 of my children have brown eyes and one has green eyes. None of them got my blue eyes!!! (But they all got my blond hair!)

• 3 weeks later...

Today we learn that Miss Raquel is giving a talk at a ladies' tea, about being a contented single young woman, and she is MOST worried that the other girls might think she is perfect.

She is also looking for readers for her two current novels-in-progress!

Today we learn that Miss Raquel is giving a talk at a ladies' tea, about being a contented single young woman, and she is MOST worried that the other girls might think she is perfect.

She is also looking for readers for her two current novels-in-progress!

As you were saying....this makes me want to barf!

I am excited, to say the least, but I find it a bit daunting - ONLY because I really want to come across to the girls there that I don’t have it altogether. I don’t want them to think that I’m telling them all this because ‘this is how it’s supposed to be done’. I want it to be very personal. I want to tell them my story - complete with my mistakes - and show them how forgiving of a God we have and that He is so, so willing to help us reach our goals. I was wondering if any of my blog readers had any specific points that they think I should touch on. I’m going to be focusing mostly on A) what can a young woman do to further God’s kingdom while she’s single, B) a man won’t fulfill all your desires and needs, and C) being content in Christ now will make you content forever. Let me know (comment or email) with any suggestions!

My suggestion? Get off your high horse for one! Also, stop assuming that we're really sad from a recent lack of pics of you due to your camera lense breaking. It has only resulted in less mind's-eye-scrubbing and brain bleach having to be used by your readers. TIA.

Archived