IGNORED

Kidist is on another weird paranoid phase

super skeptic

You forgot the most important part! While they're smiling politely and backing slowly away, they're "apologizing proFUSEly." Over, and over, and over again...

Oh yes, I did forget that. And not giving her outward signs, but she can "just tell" they agree with her.

Kidist truly infuriates me. I think it's because there's no comment feature on her blog. She exists in this crazy little bubble where no one can disagree with her and she says the most impossibly nuts stuff. This is what she says about Eurasians:

There is just so much wrong with this. Not only is it flat-out racist, but it makes no sense. She finds that Eurasian people are less sensitive to food tastes? Really?! How does one 'find' such a thing?

There needs to be a comments section under this, filled with people telling her to fuck off. I'd feel better.

I find her both worrying, and amusing. Worrying, because she needs help. Amusing, because she sounds like someone who is desperate to pander to an elite that she perceives, can't be part of, sounds ludicrously jealous when she sees Asian/white couples, and seems to think that somehow Asians steal the status she's due.

edited because talking to Kidist is a waste of space

Oh, jolly! Another post about how Asian women are all conspiring against white women. I have to wonder if Kidist covers up all the mirrors in her apartment, to be able to live with her black self.

Maybe she thinks that by trashing other minorities she will somehow have an in with those who would discriminate against her. What an idiotic waste of time.

And now! With more Asian women! And hair dye! And mascara! And Royals! And head scarves! And subsurvience! And Scarlett O'Hara! OF COURSE!!!

Please please please please report her to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. And send video. (I love the uniforms. And the horses.)

I still say we should mount a FJ meeting in the Eaton's Centre (or wherever she is) and make a memorable visit to Laura.

It really sickens me that there are people in my city who think/write like this.

I still say we should mount a FJ meeting in the Eaton's Centre (or wherever she is) and make a memorable visit to Laura.

It really sickens me that there are people in my city who think/write like this.

I'd be up for it. I haven't been to Toronto in a while, and it would make for an amusing trip.

Preach it. I've switched my major to geology (hence the name) and was a bit surprised to find out just how reliant Australia was on trade with China. Actually, surprised is putting it lightly. If Canada's economy is anything like ours they'll be wanting to spend some quality time with everyone's favourite communist neighbour. It's not that I object to trading with Europe, just that I'm extremely fond of our high standard of living. When the good white people of the world scrounge up the pennies needed to keep me in the standard of poverty this government thinks students should endure, then I'll be first in line to dig them up something worth buying.

At my school, we refer to the geologists as rock lickers. Its a science and engineering school. Its also the place where myth busters goes to blow up stuff.

Archived