IGNORED

Kidist is on another weird paranoid phase

super skeptic

You can tell when she goes through these weird periods of intensified hatred and paranoia about the world because she'll post multiple times a day for a week or so. Then she goes back to her regular less frequent schedule.

She's still ranting about Asian women + White men couples, minorities, liberals, and "scientists." Sorry Kidist the cool thing about science is that it's true even if you don't believe in it. Also you're black so stop hating yourself so much.

LINK: cameraluc.blogspot.com

I can't get over her outrage at Canada forging closer economic ties with China rather than Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong but like Australia, Canada has mineral wealth, and Europe isn't exactly screaming out for moar moar moar consumption of those raw materials. China has the $$$ so China's the country to be cosying up to at the moment.

I can't get over her outrage at Canada forging closer economic ties with China rather than Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong but like Australia, Canada has mineral wealth, and Europe isn't exactly screaming out for moar moar moar consumption of those raw materials. China has the $$$ so China's the country to be cosying up to at the moment.

Kidist cannot be bothered with facts. She only knows that she hates Asian people.

Someone needs to get her meds refilled.

Her hatred has no rational basis. It's just jealousy and an inferiority complex.

And yes, the Canadian government chooses to deal with foreign threats by focusing on things that are actually harmful and/or illegal, and not by concluding that the white race is under attack and that our borders need to be sealed.

I'm always amazed by people like Kidist. I always wonder what happened in their lives to make them such hateful people. Is it really mental illness? Do they have a shitty family that taught them this hatred? Did they have a bad experience with a Black/Asian/ Gay person that caused the hate(though having a bad experience is absolutely no excuse for hating an entire demographic)? Also, I know from experience that being hateful and angry all the time is friggin' exhausting(my hate wasn't a bigoted hate though--I pretty much hated life). How do people like that function normally for extended periods of time?

That's pretty much it. I had this argument with my neighbour last night (I am Canadian but I am in school in Australia at the moment). She can't figure out why Australia is pandering to 'those orientals' and why we don't just send the 'boat people' home (also, apparently asylum seekers blow up their own boats, TIL). I politely informed her as to why, and it is pretty much the reason you stated here. We still trade with Europe, but you have to go where the money and demand is. And right now that is China.

That's pretty much it. I had this argument with my neighbour last night (I am Canadian but I am in school in Australia at the moment). She can't figure out why Australia is pandering to 'those orientals' and why we don't just send the 'boat people' home (also, apparently asylum seekers blow up their own boats, TIL). I politely informed her as to why, and it is pretty much the reason you stated here. We still trade with Europe, but you have to go where the money and demand is. And right now that is China.

Preach it. I've switched my major to geology (hence the name) and was a bit surprised to find out just how reliant Australia was on trade with China. Actually, surprised is putting it lightly. If Canada's economy is anything like ours they'll be wanting to spend some quality time with everyone's favourite communist neighbour. It's not that I object to trading with Europe, just that I'm extremely fond of our high standard of living. When the good white people of the world scrounge up the pennies needed to keep me in the standard of poverty this government thinks students should endure, then I'll be first in line to dig them up something worth buying.

Preach it. I've switched my major to geology (hence the name) and was a bit surprised to find out just how reliant Australia was on trade with China. Actually, surprised is putting it lightly. If Canada's economy is anything like ours they'll be wanting to spend some quality time with everyone's favourite communist neighbour. It's not that I object to trading with Europe, just that I'm extremely fond of our high standard of living. When the good white people of the world scrounge up the pennies needed to keep me in the standard of poverty this government thinks students should endure, then I'll be first in line to dig them up something worth buying.

Yeah, I don't think people realise just how dependent Australia is on China at the moment. For example, my husband works for a mining contractor. He is up in Bumfuck, Western Australia at the moment. When he went back to work yesterday he found out that they had laid off 30 people from each shift. Why? Because they fucked up a deal with a Chinese company. BIG MISTAKE. So now, 300 people are out of a job from just one mine, and just one fuck up. Until (if) they get another contract, they are on skeleton crew. Either that or they will just lay everyone off.

Ha, so here we have Australia hugely dependant on Chinese exports while China invests heavily in alternative energy sources and buys up every African mine it can possibly exploit. Thank goodness we're under-investing in education and technology. I mean, we wouldn't want this place to be a success once mining income tapers off.

Sorry to hear about your husband's work situation. I hope they get something sorted soon.

There's lots of bloggers we read that I dislike, but I'd say Kidist is one who actually worries me. She is so freaking angry at asian women that I just think she might snap some day and hurt one of them. In her world none of them ever marry a white man because he's nice, funny, good in bed... no, it's a strict calculation from early in their childhood to steal him away from white women and gain his high status.

And I absolutely do not understand her ridiculous hate for Michelle Obama. She's actually influenced me on that: every time I see her in an outfit I find unflattering I feel ashamed for thinking like Kidist:)

From her crazy rantings it's hard to remember she's not even white. She's the only fundie from my hometown that I know of, and since the area she lives is so diverse, and she's going to be seeing lots of Asians, openly gay people and a lot of diversity, she worries me. Hating so many people you see every day is so baffling to me. There's something seriously wrong with her.

While Kidist is a certified whack job, I do have some concerns that she's picked up on a form of racism spewed by otherwise sane people, in a more subtle way.

See http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/11/10/too-asian/

Yes people, it is in fact racist to suggest that someone who works harder and is more qualiifed than you should be denied a spot in a competitive university program, because you feel that you are entitled to park your lazy speshul snowflake ass there and party all you want instead simply because of your race. [i have nothing against programs designed to ensure that under-represented groups have access to opportunities. I do have a problem with criteria that are designed to keep a group out while protecting a traditionally privileged majority.]

I wrote a post earlier, but I got eaten.

As Elphaba, I am irritated by a blogger who belongs to a (coloured) minority spewing hate on other minorities.

She is from Ethiopia, or her parents are, right? Wasn't there, before the revolution, a lighter-skinned upper class? Perhaps her bias stem, partly (the greater part comes from being a crazy bitch, no discussion needed there!) from there.

She makes me feel like coloured slave owners before the civil war would have made me feel, I guess.

I wrote a post earlier, but I got eaten.

As Elphaba, I am irritated by a blogger who belongs to a (coloured) minority spewing hate on other minorities.

She is from Ethiopia, or her parents are, right? Wasn't there, before the revolution, a lighter-skinned upper class? Perhaps her bias stem, partly (the greater part comes from being a crazy bitch, no discussion needed there!) from there.

She makes me feel like coloured slave owners before the civil war would have made me feel, I guess.

Here's the post on Laurence Auster's site where she explains how she's not really black, and how her ethnic group sees itself as the natural born leaders of Ethiopia and believe that more black, non-Amhara groups would destroy the country. Yeah, and she accuses other groups of clinging to their orignal ethnic identities and not just adopting mainstream Canadian values. Pot, meet crazy kettle.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/015068.html

The Chinese thing just boggles my mind. Why Chinese, of all people? Statistically, they are a low-crime, high-achieving, high-income minority. Why does she live in a city where 12 percent of the population is Chinese????

I find Kidist both interesting and horrifying at the same time. Like MissA, I worry that her seething boiling rage will erupt at some point and she'll hurt someone. The level of vitriol she uses is astonishing.

I personally think it constitutes hate speech. I'm surprised she hasn't been investigated by the RCMP or flagged by her own ISP.

Guest Anonymous

Kidist truly infuriates me. I think it's because there's no comment feature on her blog. She exists in this crazy little bubble, where no one can disagree with her, and she says the most impossibly nuts stuff. This is what she says about Eurasians:

As I wrote here, another phenomenon that is occurrinng [sic] is the Chinese/white coupling that is prevalent, with a "new" kind of people emerging from that: the Eurasians (white/Asian admixture), who look different, although more Asian than white, and who behave differently (I find them slightly more aggressive and insensitive - to noise, to color, to food tastes, and of course my topic of concern, to beauty).

There is just so much wrong with this. Not only is it flat-out racist, but it makes no sense. She finds that Eurasian people are less sensitive to food tastes? Really?! How does one 'find' such a thing?

There needs to be a comments section under this, filled with people telling her to fuck off. I'd feel better.

I hate those postings most where she takes a single picture or two and uses it to make an analysis of the person and sees it as absolutely fool-proof to act in that way. Wish I could slap her, and hard!

If it is indeed a picture of herself in the "About" section, she's indeed quite light-skinned, I would probably think her to be mixed if I didn't know otherwise.

And in case she reads here: Did you ever consider growing your eyebrows out?

My personal favorite bit of Kidist Krazy is when she blurts her insane theories at people in service positions (shop assistants, waiters) then interprets their bemused silences, nervous smiles, and continued service as wholehearted endorsement of whatever bigotted view she put forward.

No Kidist, they are not agreeing with you. They are smiling politely and backing slowly away from the crazy lady before she makes a scene. And they keep serving you cause it's their job. In the real world you can't just choose not to interact with someone cause their views offend you.

My personal favorite bit of Kidist Krazy is when she blurts her insane theories at people in service positions (shop assistants, waiters) then interprets their bemused silences, nervous smiles, and continued service as wholehearted endorsement of whatever bigotted view she put forward.

No Kidist, they are not agreeing with you. They are smiling politely and backing slowly away from the crazy lady before she makes a scene. And they keep serving you cause it's their job. In the real world you can't just choose not to interact with someone cause their views offend you.

You forgot the most important part! While they're smiling politely and backing slowly away, they're "apologizing proFUSEly." Over, and over, and over again...

Archived