IGNORED

other Vernier and Noor kids?

SpikedPeaches

I know of David and Nawelle Noor, and Charles Vernier, but are there any others, and what are their names & ages?

(Main reason why I'm asking: it struck me the other night that Vernier and Noor siblings are likely future fundie-royalty matches. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Phillips child marry someone from those two families...)

Here's a link to some photos of the Vernier kids + mom performing back in 2006. Looks like there are at least 5 more potential marriage-mates.

fullhouseproductions.net/PhotoGalleries/VerniersGallery/Vernier06.htm

Can't Daddy Botkin find a suitable mate for Anna Sophia and Elizabeth from among the Verniers or Noors? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease???? Obviously the bloodline etc is suitable.

Ah, thanks, MariantheLibrarian. Interesting photos. (The date was March 2010 on the photos, by the way.)

Also came across this photo from Ben and Audri's wedding: picasaweb.google.com/104931739965253902956/2010EndOfTheYearGallery?authkey=Gv1sRgCK6nysvW3-TcygE#5548802911874414178

Judging from the dates in that article, those two younger daughters would be about 16 and 14 now... it'll be interesting to see who they end up paired off with, after the grand start their sister made.

Didn't turn up any info about other Noor kids.

@Sweetpea1: the older Vernier son is only 18 or so...

Archived