IGNORED

Other Pink Fans?

Buggaboo

Yeah, I like Pink alright. I don't own any of her albums but I did put her songs on mix cds back in high school. (High school was only six years ago lol.) I like the message she's putting out there.

I like Pink too. I hadn't listened to her since high school either, but I recently downloaded her "greatest hits (so far)" and "blow me (one last kiss)" and I like them enough that they're in pretty regular rotation. My sister keeps making digs about it, she thinks it's funny to hear a Pink song come on right after some of the punk and alternative stuff I normally listen to :) I love her message, too.

I love love love Pink! I don't listen to much pop music, but there is nothing better than belting out one of her songs in the car.

I struggled with depression/self harm when her first album came out and then was going through my divorce when she released Fun House. Walk Away has been my anthem for quite a while.

I don't follow artists that much though so I was just going to check to see when her new album was coming out.

Thanks for the replies! TBH, Pink is probably the only pop artist I listen to. I know everyone says this, but I have very eclectic music taste. My poor, confused MP3 has Sinatra right next to Van Morrison next to Fleetwood Mac then AC/DC and then Pink :lol: But I do love her message and her, um, way with words!

I've been a fan since her second album. Due to my advancing age, I've largely checked out of Top 40 music in recent years, but I can't seem to quit the young women (Gaga, Beyonce, Katy, Rihanna...). My favorite song might be a tossup between "U + Ur Hand" and "Heartbreak Down"—I totally love that she got a PJ Harvey quote in the latter.

Me! Pink was the first artist I bought a CD for (when I was 12), and I've been a fan ever sense. Raise your Glass is my favourite newer one, and so is Perfect. Perfect is her song that resonates most with me. Family Portrait is my favourite older one. Other favourite songs are Just Like a Pill and Don't Let Me Get Me. Her second album was better since she was being herself. Also her baby is so cute! I loved when her hair was actually pink though.

• 2 weeks later...

Her voice is so charming. I really love that throaty, raspy voice. It's not the genre of music I normally listen to, but I can't help but like her.

Plus her body is OUTRAGEOUS. That woman is beyond fit, and I can't imagine the work it took in the gym. I am certainly jealous.

Archived