IGNORED

LOL Kirk Cameron

thoughtful

That banana clip left me temporarily speechless. I cede to no-one in my love of bananas but ... WTF?

These people are devoid of irony.

This!

Thoughtful, thanks for posting the clip! :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please make a photo of Frothy and Kirk Cameron with the following title: "Blowing Pains"? You'll like totally be my hero 4ever.

:lol: :mrgreen:

This!

Thoughtful, thanks for posting the clip! :)

You're welcome. I am always glad to share the absurdity that is Ray Comfort the banana man!

While we're on the subject, some youtube pwnage of Kirk/Comfort when they decided to advertise Ray's new "special edition" of the origin of species a couple of years ago.

fmHN3JtyUXg

While we're on the subject, some youtube pwnage of Kirk/Comfort when they decided to advertise Ray's new "special edition" of the origin of species a couple of years ago.

fmHN3JtyUXg

This woman's reply is awesome! :clap:

Love her accent; Romanian, I think?

Bananas are an atheist's nightmare? I would think they'd be a fundy's nightmare considering I can eat one without fear of of going to hell because I defrauded somebody.

You know even as a Christian, Kirk makes me feel ashamed..that he calls himself an 'intelligent' Christian. There's nothing remotely intelligent about him or Comfort. Galileo and Isaac Newton would be rolling in their graves because of these vacuous twats.

Holy hell. I just saw the banana video. I have no words. None.

My mind has a basement suite in the gutter... to quote George Takei, "Oh my..." :lol:

This woman's reply is awesome!

Love her accent; Romanian, I think?

Yup :) And yet, I'm pretty sure she understands more about American politics than Kirk Cameron.

Ray Comfort has seen the video-he mentioned it in one of his later interviews. He has this thing where he sometimes realizes that something he's done is so OTT stupid that he tries to backtrack and make it sound like it was a joke, or that his "haters" are taking things too seriously. I've even seen one of his sermons where he tries to claim that he was joking the whole time in the banana video. Sorry, Ray...no one's buying that.

I think God created Kirk as a practical joke, and the banana video is the punchline.

I just can't understand how someone with a national platform can go say shit like that without a a single person fact-checking. You know, "Um, Kirk, bananas are totally nasty in their uncultivated state."

Can someone please make a photo of Frothy and Kirk Cameron with the following title: "Blowing Pains"? You'll like totally be my hero 4ever.

:lol: :mrgreen:

blowingpain.JPG

My favorite response to the banana video is "Okay, now explain the pineapple."

Holy hell. I just saw the banana video. I have no words. None.

...If anyone needs me, I'll be in the prayer closet... :oops:

Archived