IGNORED

LOL Kirk Cameron

thoughtful

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mind has a basement suite in the gutter... to quote George Takei, "Oh my..." :lol:

Same here.

Can someone please identify that tartan? It is just the plaid I'm looking for. I'm totally serious.

Since I obviously have nothing better to do than google "orange tartan" (I should be washing dishes :roll: ) ...I found this link: http://www.scotlandshop.com/tartan-find ... our=Orange I think it looks rather like the "MacQuarrie Ancient Tartan."

While we're on the subject, some youtube pwnage of Kirk/Comfort when they decided to advertise Ray's new "special edition" of the origin of species a couple of years ago.

fmHN3JtyUXg

OMG, I think I have a major girl crush on that woman! :lol:

a-comforting-banana.jpg

From Online

This is a perfect example of why I am addicted to FJ and must visit every day :D

OMG, I think I have a major girl crush on that woman! :lol:

This made my day. Really. I'd like to see her actually debate in person with

"Kir-k", could you imagine the stupidity he'd spew then?

VkWQeObjkt4

Complete with Jazz hands! Struttin' & Prancin'. 80s cheese at it's finest. This video is proof that one with mediocre talent can make it in Hollywood.

Normally I'd avoid a corporate tartan but in this case I do make an exception. I'm cool with Irn Bru. :lol:

I love Irn Bru! :D Although, I like the taste of it from the can better than from the plastic bottle, strangely.

OMG, that song & dance routine with Marie Osmond was soooo bad. I'm guessing Kirkie was a major teen idol at that point, and they were trying to get young people to watch Bob Hope specials?

Not that Kirk Cameron or Ray Comfort will ever see this, but here is an image of the original, wild banana that our modern bananas were selectively bred by humans.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROOe6ZKWmFHXwwYCeT-eEu2Au7or2QDksrLx2P3e2VOs_FlQoJ_w

There are 1200 banana varieties available around the world. The one that has dominated the market since the 1970's is the Cavendish. It has dominated not because god made it so perfect, but because of a disease that wiped out the previous cultivar of bananas.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image ... Os_FlQoJ_w

• 5 months later...

Archived