IGNORED

LOL Kirk Cameron

thoughtful

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wed007croc.jpg

No Caption Needed!

Can we lock him in a room with Richard Dawkins until he cries for mercy? Please?

Wed007croc.jpg

No Caption Needed!

See, that's basically what I was thinking about Comfort/Cameron pics in general. No need to LOL them up...the jokes write themselves!

I like how a debate is expected to definitively settle the existence of God.

And yes Kirk, ducks and alligators are rather closely related when you look at the tree of life as a whole. Jurassic Park, dumbass!

ETA: Some awesome acting ability!

KIRK-CAMERON-BEFORE-AFTER.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I rather like the idea of the mockable folks having threads devoted entirely to LOLs, though -- for those times when one needs to scroll through a lot of funny pictures! :D

I rather like the idea of the mockable folks having threads devoted entirely to LOLs, though -- for those times when one needs to scroll through a lot of funny pictures! :D

Ditto

6960643417_4c6b063675_z.jpg

Oh, and thanks for merging, mods.

Is this picture from one of his shitty movies? It looks like could be a still from an episode of Locked Up Abroad (which I'd like to see Kirk in--and not in the reenactment segments).

I just watched the banana video. I laughed so hard I frightened the cat and he levitated :lol:

There's a Kirk Cameron video featuring a banana?!?!? Oh my!!! :lol:

Is this picture from one of his shitty movies? It looks like could be a still from an episode of Locked Up Abroad (which I'd like to see Kirk in--and not in the reenactment segments).

I think it's from Monumental.

If you watch this video, at about the 3 minute mark you'll see an excerpt in which he appears to be sitting in this window, talking nonsense to a woman:

!

That banana clip left me temporarily speechless. I cede to no-one in my love of bananas but ... WTF?

These people are devoid of irony.

Archived