IGNORED

Latisha Had Her Baby (Jessica)

theologygeek

":p8ahh9od]

Someone said she is the image of latisha. I could very well have misinterpreted, I think I just feel bad for the family of the rogue fundie, bc sometimes they are included in the generalization of the crazy. It could have been meant literally though, as is in she resembles her.

It means they look alike. They do. They look exactly alike, down to the over tweezed eyebrows. Doesn't mean they act alike.

Latisha has been forced into this life by her husband. He used their children against her.

I know; the skirt story gave me the heebie jeebies (including Grace telling her that skirts are better). Maybe I just didn't follow that blog closely enough, but it seems she's one of those types who's glad to let someone else do her thinking for her while she makes homemade laundry soap. Not going to get in an argument about it, but that's my impression.

The children, OTOH, I agree, do not have a choice. I hope Latisha grows some back bone and does some more research on child-rearing.

Third post in a row - :oops: :oops: :oops:

Seems the Baby Joel post is gone. (and now I'll stop posting before I get all my ducks in a row)

+1

This. It's always nice to hear that a baby is healthy, but mostly I just feel pity for fudie babies.

^ Yeah, I meant they look alike. I have no idea what her sister is like since I don't read her blog.

Oops! Didn't take it at face value, read too much into it. Sorry!

Since you're coming in here handslapping just a few posts in, may I ask if you know this family somehow?

Oh boy. I wasn't trying to hand slap, at all. I just read it differently and then generalized my opinion. I really wasn't trying to persecute or call anyone out. And no, I don't know them personally, it just seems like one is much more normal (though impressionable) and much less fundie than the other. Latishas posts were usually rants about things God hates...clearly her sister is much more relaxed. That's all. Again, spurned from a misinterpretation. But still my opinion :-)

":qg2nmjqo]I really wasn't trying to persecute or call anyone out.

Well, at least you weren't trying to persecute us...thank god for small favors. :roll: :lol:

To! Many! Exclamations! No one is this happy!

I know! I use a lot of exclamation points, but seriously Lindsey, chill a bit! She seems like one of those people that would drive me crazy IRL, the bouncy, always perky type...they just annoy me.

Ach! I can't believe I missed this post :( Latisha is my pet fundie. I've been reading the comments on Zsu's blog specifically for word on whether or not she'd had her baby yet. I'll have to skip on over to the Puffe's blog to check out the pics.

I'm also very saddened when I hear about a new fundie baby being born. It's not a happy day for that baby! Then again, it's also hard for me to even like the babies when they grow up a bit. They may have sweet 'countenances' but behind that is hatred, bigotry, and ignorance.

I think Latisha will comment at some point on Zsu's blog and maybe she will update on her family. From the guest post she did on Zsu's blog, she talked about she and the Chad bought land and how they are renting a house somewhere. I recall they are planning to build a house on the land they bought. I think they bought 40 acres of land. Latisha in a lot of ways was basically a huge ZsuZsu wannabe, but she doesn't have the thick skin that Zsu has. If Latisha lived close to Zsu, I bet they would a frenemy type relationship.

It's really irritating to read her blog! She never uses periods! Only exclamation marks! Do you think she speaks like this too!?!

Wasn't expecting to see someone sleeveless, and wearing shorts. Her kids are cute. She doesnt seem so bad, will have to investigate further.

It's really irritating to read her blog! She never uses periods! Only exclamation marks! Do you think she speaks like this too!?!

Wasn't expecting to see someone sleeveless, and wearing shorts. Her kids are cute. She doesnt seem so bad, will have to investigate further.

Lindsay and Jessica/Latisha weren't raised in a fundie family. My guess is that Lindsay and her hubby might be leaning on the fundie lite scale due to being around Jessica and Chad. I wonder if Chad gets irritated seeing his sister-in-law in shorts and pants.

Archived