IGNORED

Latisha Had Her Baby (Jessica)

theologygeek

Cute baby, but heaven help him cause he has been born into a hotbed of crazy. Hope you didn't bring anything you need microwaved little guy.

I has been wondering about Latisha's new baby because she commented on Zsu's blog recently and said she was almost due.

I got a "blog not found" notice. Lemme try again. ... Nope; a few different versions of the address didn't work. I'm glad for them and I do hope they do away with blanket training. I do wish they'd quit listening to PP and develop some critical thinking skills. Still, Latisha seems genuinely happy with her life, unlike some who are bitter and others whose happiness seems contrived.

I got a "blog not found" notice. Lemme try again. ... Nope; a few different versions of the address didn't work. I'm glad for them and I do hope they do away with blanket training. I do wish they'd quit listening to PP and develop some critical thinking skills. Still, Latisha seems genuinely happy with her life, unlike some who are bitter and others whose happiness seems contrived.

the www is part of the blog address... there's no dot after it. i thought it was a typo, too.

Latisha has been forced into this life by her husband. He used their children against her.

Well, you may be glad for THEM, they are adults who can make choices. That poor little baby has no choice about the life he was born into. A life that will be filled with oppression, hatred, rigidity, abuse and very few choices. I see nothing to be happy about with any fundie births.

Three thoughts:

Puffe is an unfortunate surname

She's the image of Latisha

Did she seriously call him 'the Chad'? Did this nickname predate FJ?

The greatt Chad forced the lifestyle onto Latisha. Latisha's parents aren't fundie and they only had her and her sister. Chad's family is fundie and I think they were 11 or 12 kids in his family. Chad pushed Latisha into wearing skirts full time by hiding the daughter's pants or something.

Latisha has been forced into this life by her husband. He used their children against her.

Yeah, that. Latisha is the victim of some serious emotional/spiritual abuse at the very least. And since she has the kind of personality that allows her to believe anything an "authority figure" tells her, it only makes it worse.

+1

Yep. I always click, and then get sick. No matter how adorable every baby is (save my sister's latest, but that is family, and another story), these children are being raised and taught to hate people like us and ours. That is nothing to celebrate.

The Chad probably pre-dates FJ. It was what Tom Green was called in the Charlie's Angels. I only watched because it had Crispin Glover in it.

Well, you may be glad for THEM, they are adults who can make choices. That poor little baby has no choice about the life he was born into. A life that will be filled with oppression, hatred, rigidity, abuse and very few choices. I see nothing to be happy about with any fundie births.

Thanks for saving me the time to type my usual response to 'squeee a new baby'.

Trust me, Latisha and her sister are really not similar. I don't think it's totally fair to judge one based on the others completely radical and insane actions/beliefs. But I will say I completely agree, the entire fundie movement is all her husband. Yeesh.

Wow, I can't believe Lindsey had her last baby at home. The labor previous (only one year before), she had serious complications, blacked out, and almost had to be transferred from the birthing center to the hospital.

Wow, I can't believe Lindsey had her last baby at home. The labor previous (only one year before), she had serious complications, blacked out, and almost had to be transferred from the birthing center to the hospital.

I think not having health insurance leads to any option other than expensive hospitals. And yes, I realize that sounds bananas. But I think people often pose their choices as taking a stand, when really its just cheaper. Safety is secondary.

":2o3j0dd1]Trust me, Latisha and her sister are really not similar. I don't think it's totally fair to judge one based on the others completely radical and insane actions/beliefs. But I will say I completely agree, the entire fundie movement is all her husband. Yeesh.

Who did the part that I bolded? I didn't see anyone here do that.

Still, Latisha seems genuinely happy with her life, unlike some who are bitter and others whose happiness seems contrived.

I never got the impression that she was happy with her life. I read her blog since her first post went up and had the opposite impression. I think deep down she is sad.

Who did the part that I bolded? I didn't see anyone here do that.

Someone said she is the image of latisha. I could very well have misinterpreted, I think I just feel bad for the family of the rogue fundie, bc sometimes they are included in the generalization of the crazy. It could have been meant literally though, as is in she resembles her.

I get the vibe that Lindsay and her husband have been slightly influenced by Latisha and Chad. Lindsay having a home birth is a sign. I don't see Lindsay and Zach becoming hardcore fundies. Maybe they will be fundie lite lite.

Why??? can't??? I???? Acces???? The???? Blog??? Wnat??? Am?? I??? Doing??? Wrong???

Probably editing the link. Just copy/paste and go. No editing required (the www is part of the blog name not the www. prefix)

Why??? can't??? I???? Acces???? The???? Blog??? Wnat??? Am?? I??? Doing??? Wrong???

Just copy and paste the url exactly like it's written.

Archived