IGNORED

Breaking MAXWELL news/Liz cancelled the wedding to Joe

Lillybee

Guest Anonymous
I didn't notice any comments from Mrs. Mari. Did anyone else? Conincidence? No way. Stevie is pissed. Must feel like his little kingdom is under attack.

I imagine Mrs Mari will have been 'prayed for' and cast aside. And the good lady herself will probably have a half dozen new internet aliases by now. :?

MJB: the facebook name you wanted was: Tami Frazer Jassey

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
The Adele comment is amazing!

I must admit, I feel bad about the idea of piss-taking Joe's broken engagement. I am not sorry for Steve, and I am glad that Joe will have time to mature and think things over before he ever again considers taking 'headship' over another human being. But the boy is having a hard time that was largely brought about by his feckless father. I feel sad for him.

Guest Anonymous
I posted the identical message to the Munck blog (3rd down) as I did to the Maxwell blog (4th from last) and guess what?

Maxes edited out the first line making "Ruby" just another Maxwell fan girl or yes man.

Muncks posted it as submitted.

I now wonder how many other comments have been edited making everyone appear to gush forth lovely platitudes in agreement with the Maxwell Family.

Is anyone surprised? No. Didn't think so.

Indeed. :?

I must admit, I feel bad about the idea of piss-taking Joe's broken engagement. I am not sorry for Steve, and I am glad that Joe will have time to mature and think things over before he ever again considers taking 'headship' over another human being. But the boy is having a hard time that was largely brought about by his feckless father. I feel sad for him.

Exactly, and he is also in one of the hardest family to break apart from. I don't blame him for finding a "wife" and wanting to get married. His parent's choices are not his fault even if he is an adult. I wish all of them could see a psy and get into their heads that their dad is exercising undue power over them. I wish someone had the balls to say something at the retirement home!

I think that hymn was actually written by someone after a broken relationship? Not that it is all that encouraging or relevant for a 20-year old lad whose quickie marriage has been called off, but..... then again, I wonder what a blue grass version would sound like? ;)

I wonder if this was Kim Coghlan. We already know she's an idiot.

She does seem to idolize creepy men: Doug Phillips, Steve Maxwell.

About Steve editing reader comments before he allows them to post: I have no doubt he does it. That's why I genuflect in the general direction of Ned and Maud, and Adele! When one of us gets something onto the Maxhell House blog uncensored, it is as they say a win!

(Who first wrote, "Maxhell House, Gloom to the Last Drop"? I love that.

Maxhell House, Gloom 'til At Last, You Drop

...)

(Who first wrote, "Maxhell House, Gloom to the Last Drop"? I love that.

Maxhell House, Gloom 'til At Last, You Drop

...)

:lol:

I know I came up with

8PfMt.jpg

without having seen it first, but I doubt I was the only one to have thought of it.

I posted the identical message to the Munck blog (3rd down) as I did to the Maxwell blog (4th from last) and guess what?

Maxes edited out the first line making "Ruby" just another Maxwell fan girl or yes man.

Muncks posted it as submitted.

I now wonder how many other comments have been edited making everyone appear to gush forth lovely platitudes in agreement with the Maxwell Family.

Is anyone surprised? No. Didn't think so.

Not at all. They used to do the same thing on their message board, making it look like we were saying something completely different than we were. I would rather have the entire comment deleted than to have it edited. I would think Steve would be way above such dishonesty. :roll:

Mine just made it through intact. I don't speak fundie, but I cloaked the "Firework" lyric with so much blather that it made it past the sensors/censors.

Not at all. They used to do the same thing on their message board, making it look like we were saying something completely different than we were. I would rather have the entire comment deleted than to have it edited. I would think Steve would be way above such dishonesty. :roll:

See this is what makes me feel so sick for those Maxwell adult children - honesty. It appears they are lied to and manipulated, and for what? The business? Their souls? Appearances? Do they even know that people legitimately questioned this proposed union or literally prayed it not go through? It seems Steve listens to no counsel but his own and the family is sucked along for the ride never the wiser. And so what, that the children are real people with real feelings. Never mind the whiplash, Joe, just stuff it. We'll head for the hills and it'll be all better. Smile girls, smile.

And what is it with over the top, public display of mourning? Did someone die? No. Broken engagements happen. But the fact that an entire family collapses in a heap is not normal or healthy. I've never seen such carrying on.

I've been real hesitant to say Maxwell is a cult. But yes, watching the Liz/Joe Maxwell Show has finally convinced me. Maxwell is a cult.

This is what happens when religion goes Lone Ranger and I'm so thankful someone had the sense to listen to their conscience or the Holy Spirit and stop this. The real crime here is the ruin of those Maxwell adult children.

Carrie on August 14, 2012 at 11:04 pm said:

God Bless you Maxwells, and let Jesus take the wheel as you head out on your trip.

:greetings-clappingyellow:

I saw the one from "Katy", too. Great job!

We always taught our daughter that telling the truth meant telling the WHOLE truth. Leaving out bits and pieces that conveniently put you or the situation in different light turns the truth into a lie and the thing that makes it so is called the sin of omission. That Steve doesn't see how this applies to his "moderation" of comments is mind-boggling. Changing the intent of someone's post to make yourself look better is unconscionable. And it sure as shit isn't very Jesus-y. Shame on you, Steve.

Absolutely. Pope Steve answers to nobody - NOBODY.

I remember that message board; I was on it. I remember that Sarah was in charge of running the board and there came a time that Teri made an announcement that she would be pre-approving posts in order to protect Sarah's innocence. So, we would wait hours - sometimes a whole day - before seeing a post go up.

One time I posted a question about scheduling and mentioned my friend who was a homeschooling mom but was also working part-time as an RN. They completely deleted the part of my question that included my working friend. Another time, I mentioned the fact that I was going back to school and they deleted that information as well.

See this is what makes me feel so sick for those Maxwell adult children - honesty. It appears they are lied to and manipulated, and for what? The business? Their souls? Appearances? Do they even know that people legitimately questioned this proposed union or literally prayed it not go through? It seems Steve listens to no counsel but his own and the family is sucked along for the ride never the wiser. And so what, that the children are real people with real feelings. Never mind the whiplash, Joe, just stuff it. We'll head for the hills and it'll be all better. Smile girls, smile.

And what is it with over the top, public display of mourning? Did someone die? No. Broken engagements happen. But the fact that an entire family collapses in a heap is not normal or healthy. I've never seen such carrying on.

I've been real hesitant to say Maxwell is a cult. But yes, watching the Liz/Joe Maxwell Show has finally convinced me. Maxwell is a cult.

This is what happens when religion goes Lone Ranger and I'm so thankful someone had the sense to listen to their conscience or the Holy Spirit and stop this. The real crime here is the ruin of those Maxwell adult children.

+1. My sentiments exactly and far better expressed. :)

I feel the most for the Maxwell kids out of all fundie families we talk about here. They are truly in cult land.

I think hell would freeze over first. Although that's quite the vixen-ish pose she got going on...

I think hell would freeze over first. Although that's quite the vixen-ish pose she got going on...

Yeah but in the first photo there's that line, like for leg division? And in the last one on the carpet, her calf seems actually enclosed... agreed though you'd think the "double hockey sticks" would end up being useful for sport before you'd ever see them in pants! Hence I'm just wondering wtf?

Naaah. I doubt Mary has ever worn pants in her life.

Now that big ass JESUS on the wall, that is tacky. And ugly.

There is no way Mary is wearing pants. Looks like she & Anna are wearing matching skirts, and there is just a bit of a fold in that picture. Teri didn't even allow those girls to wear pants when they were BABIES. She took all the baby girls pants/coveralls that she received as gifts and transformed them into dresses/skirts. I even remember her posting about how baby girls CAN learn to crawl in dresses, when that's all they've ever known.

It really does look like Mary is wearing capris! I know that they can't be....because she would be defrauding her brothers, but I don't see how the pic of her on the floor was done unless she taped her skirt to her legs (maybe she wants to look like she has on pants in pics?)

Naaah. I doubt Mary has ever worn pants in her life.

That was my first thought as well! Truly hideous. Yech.

It really does look like Mary is wearing capris! I know that they can't be....because she would be defrauding her brothers, but I don't see how the pic of her on the floor was done unless she taped her skirt to her legs (maybe she wants to look like she has on pants in pics?)

Yeah it's that bottom pic that mostly has me wondering. I can only say "wondering" just because absolutely they seem the most anti-pants people ever to the point of HIKING in skirts, so it's definitely "what? Can't compute..." I suppose we'll see what happens in Colorado!

OH yeah. Of course the wall it's on is conveniently blood-colored too, for extra oomph. Blood of the Lamb!!! and all that...

Though speaking of "ass JESUS"...

<>

It sure does look like pants! Must be an optical illusion. I didn't even notice that. I only noticed the ugly JESUS and her dirty socks. How did their floors get so dirty to make her socks filthy like that? They clean everyday!

Is it just me or is there a significant disconnect between their planned trip to Colorado to "grieve" and the fact that everyone is SMILING in all their prep pictures? I assume that they are just "keeping sweet" but WTH? If they are in fact grieving then maybe they should look like they're grieving, right? Otherwise I might be lead to believe that they are actually happy that the wedding was called off.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived