IGNORED

New Justin Duggar Pics

Deleted07

Seems Justin got his own photoshoot, with 30 staged pics of him being uploaded to the Duggars Picasa:

Spoiler

IMG_9207.jpg

I can't say I am really loving the photos, I mean they are aesthetically good, and I like the ideas (despite some sepia and over vivid effects used). But to me it says nothing about who Justin is, or shows his personality etc. Even the clothing is odd, and doesn't mesh with the subject, nor does the travel bag of patches from places they've visited, its not like this 10 year old is travelling anywhere. Just seems odd to me.

What do you guys think?

Yeah I was thinking that too, at least someone (Jinger?) cared enough to take some nice photos of him to stage them etc. Just a pity they couldn't stage them around something that suited his personality.

It looks like he is planning on running.

I like this kid because he paid poor Jordyn some attention by fixing her something to eat even though it was only instant oatmeal made with tap water. At least he understood that she was hungry unlike her mother and her sister mom.

I actually think they're pretty cute. I don't think they were meant to show his personality. He's clearly playing dress up & playing a role.

Yeah I was thinking that too, at least someone (Jinger?) cared enough to take some nice photos of him to stage them etc. Just a pity they couldn't stage them around something that suited his personality.

Sad but true: Who'd notice his personality?

He's adorable, though. It's sad that it's not about him, he's a cute kid and he'd be a good model if anyone would let him be himself.

Whoever's posing him ought to be slapped. The wrecked vintage orange Ford isn't what I'd pick for freckled skin, either.

I actually find these pics to be cute. I'm ashamed to admit I only realized that there was a Justin Duggar until a few months ago. I never noticed him. How sad is that? I'd really hate being a member of the Duggars. Just another face in the crowd.

Nice Star of David. How long before he gets to blow the Shofar. (Maybe he'll run shofar away?) I get that they have flags of all the countries they visited, but they also just tossed in that SoD for good measure.

The photos weren't all taken on a strange angle. The top of Justin's head was never cut off. No major shadows across his face. I would say this is one of the best collection of photos I have seen Jinger take. On the downside, year 9 & 10 students (14-15-16) regularly produce this level of photo collections. I expect a much higher standard and more creativity from our year 11 & 12 students (16-17-18).

I wish Jinger was allowed to go to a proper art school. A teacher could show her ways to be creative other than turning the camera sideways, could improve her use of natural lighting and teach her how to use artificial lighting and so many other things. Potential not allowed to blossom - typical Duggar.

They haven't visited Italy... but maybe they've tried faux Italian food?

Thats an Ireland flag.

Thats an Ireland flag.

Sorry... my bad :oops: But same thing, they go to countries and don't give a damn about the customs and traditions and turn their noses up at the food. What's the point of going then?

I wonder why he got one...maybe he was the happiest to pose?

I get all the Howlers confused, honestly. They all look the same and I don't know the exact number of them.

I wonder why he got one...maybe he was the happiest to pose?

There is a similar, older set of James found under "James Andrew". Maybe Jackson will get one next year.

Nice Star of David. How long before he gets to blow the Shofar. (Maybe he'll run shofar away?) I get that they have flags of all the countries they visited, but they also just tossed in that SoD for good measure.

No, not just for good measure. I think that the Duggars like to display the Star of David because of their Christian Zionist beliefs. One of the girls wears a Star of David pendant necklace also.

Count me in as one of the people who never noticed Justin before. Cute little boy.

Sorry... my bad :oops: But same thing, they go to countries and don't give a damn about the customs and traditions and turn their noses up at the food. What's the point of going then?

To show the critical media how accepting of other cultures they are besides their own Christian fundiness, when deep down they're not. Didn't they laugh at Ethiopian dresses in a resturaunt in 1 episode?

Maybe he'll get his own TV show.

He's got his bag packed. I'm changing my answer to this kid running away at 18. I doubt DimBulb and the Uterus would notice if this kid ran away. Not like they do head counts often.

I know of people whose parents didn't notice they had moved out of home for quite a few months. Take advantage little Howler!

Archived