IGNORED

Wedding of Joe and Elizabeth

Justme

I wonder if their special honeymoon is that they are going to stay in their new home without Joe's parents being home just around the corner! It will feel like a vacation for Elizabeth seeing as how she has never even seen the house she will be now living in!

I.e. "what some may call a staycation"?

Had to :)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read the Muncks' blog posting from yesterday and I think they will also want the J&E wedding live streamed. Yesterday's blog posting was about how they watched a wedding via skype back in March.

I just read the Muncks' blog posting from yesterday and I think they will also want the J&E wedding live streamed. Yesterday's blog posting was about they watched a wedding via skype back in March.

Yes! :banana-dance: I love watching fundie weddings and really hope they decide to live stream it.

Yes! :banana-dance: I love watching fundie weddings and really hope they decide to live stream it.

I hope they decide to live stream and I get the vibe that the Mucks will agree to live stream partially because they probably want their "Canadian cousins" and other friends who live away to watch the wedding. Also with Chris and Anna Marie's wedding, I remember Chris saying that part of the reason they streamed was so the elderly at the nursing home could watch some of the wedding and he also said something about Australian friends watching.

I'm tilting towards livestreaming. The Maxwells have to the tools set in place and they've done it before. Also, what better way to proselytize to a captive audience than at a wedding!!!! The Muncks seem enthusiastic new fundies so they'd probably go along with it. I hope the wedding is everything Elizabeth wants and not what Steve is trying to turn it into. CO seems to be a popular Maxwell hideout. I remember they have a cabin out there or something? Melanie and Nathan went there for their honeymoon. I guess it would save money to go there for Joseph. The wedding will be in less than two weeks. I'm really surprised how quickly they've managed to pull this thing off!

I'm glad the wedding will be in her hometown. At least she'll have all the people she grew up with to help celebrate, not just the Maxwells.

I'm tilting towards livestreaming. The Maxwells have to the tools set in place and they've done it before. Also, what better way to proselytize to a captive audience than at a wedding!!!! The Muncks seem enthusiastic new fundies so they'd probably go along with it. I hope the wedding is everything Elizabeth wants and not what Steve is trying to turn it into. CO seems to be a popular Maxwell hideout. I remember they have a cabin out there or something? Melanie and Nathan went there for their honeymoon. I guess it would save money to go there for Joseph. The wedding will be in less than two weeks. I'm really surprised how quickly they've managed to pull this thing off!

The whole Maxwell clan is going to the cabin in CO after the wedding. We're speculating if Joe and Liz are honeymooning with the fam or elsewhere.

I just found the blog of one of the Muncks' "Canadian cousins". They seem less conservative than the Muncks are. My guess is that they haven't become more hardcore. I wonder if the Maxwells have been reading through the Munck blog and I wonder if Sarah has been reading some of blogs linked or mentioned on the Muncks' blog. I can picture her telling Steve about Elizabeth hanging out with women that wear pants or shorts.

jmrkpauls.blogspot.com/

Server can't be found.

Weird, by googling it I found it and the address above is correct. Maybe it was down for a few minutes.

Server can't be found.

Weird, by googling it I found it and the address above is correct. Maybe it was down for a few minutes.

Archived