IGNORED

OMG! There is so much sex on submarines!

SpeakNow

Um... Yeah, cause people on subs totally have lots of private spaces in which to get jiggy with it. If the result of having women on subs is going to be women giving birth on subs, then why don't aircraft carriers come with a maternity ward?

Nuke in her living room STAT!

Like she will opine then who is on a Submarine.

No one told her that as soon as a sailor is known to be expecting she's off the ship? And better have the explanation that conception occurred onshore.

According to one navy person,

Let's put it this way, anyone who's crazy enough to want to live in a submarine is welcome to do so as far as I'm concerned. And don't worry about illicit sex if women are added to crews -- the only place there'd be enough room for anything more than a pat on the ass (unless you're both yoga masters) is the bridge, and then the watch standers would have to pretend you weren't around.

No one told her that as soon as a sailor is known to be expecting she's off the ship? And better have the explanation that conception occurred onshore.

That's just librul lies to get preshus wimmin in the line of fire so they can be manly lesbians who get knocked up by their CO.

I've toured a sub or two -- retired ones -- and I say if you find a space you can pull off having sex with even a hint of any space or privacy, I'm way more impressed than horrified. You think airplane bathrooms are cramped?

To say it never happens is stupid-you get men and women together for extended periods of time their is going to fuckery,that is just reality-but subs are hardly a hot bed of debauchery ala the Olympic village.

well currently there are not woman on military submarines. it is just not practical or even possible to separate the sexes. it would have to be fully coed to work out.

Guest Anonymous

I love this thread title. 'Oh my God! There is so much sex on submarines' sounds like it would be a brilliant thing to suddenly hear out of context during a meal at a restaurant when it gets suddenly quiet.

I swear this woman has had a lobotomy. Either that or she just posts this shit so we will respond. I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid.

My Navy vet hubby: "Just tell that person there's already sex on submarines."

Wouldn't that just make her head EXPLODE? :mrgreen:

:lol: Seriously! That's awesome.

A birthing suite? Listen, Lousewife, that is *not* what they meant by a waterbirth. :roll:

This is silly. It's not like it's a dog. Even if a woman *is* discovered to be pregnant, well, she's got nine months to get off the ship. That's more than enough time to find coverage for her post while she's out.

I love this thread title. 'Oh my God! There is so much sex on submarines' sounds like it would be a brilliant thing to suddenly hear out of context during a meal at a restaurant when it gets suddenly quiet.

I wish FJ had a like button.

I wish FJ had a like button.

We all have sex on a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine...

Defrauding! :dance:

We all have sex on a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To say it never happens is stupid-you get men and women together for extended periods of time their is going to fuckery,that is just reality-but subs are hardly a hot bed of debauchery ala the Olympic village.

How about just men alone? Really think there was no sex before women were allowed?

Never been in a submarine but I believe in creativity, particularly in time of needs ;) Not surprising if sex is occurring (and by the way there are other things than penetration that count as sex!).

This lady must really be crazy, right? I mean only the crazies come up with this stuff.

Now that submarines are officially Love Boats

Dangit... now I have the song stuck in my head! :whistle:

Where there are people, there is sex. Always has been, always will be.

As for her... crazy as a loon

I have never been to "The thinking housewife's blog before, and now I wish I hadn't gone. I feel like an innocent, sweet part of me is gone. This woman is awful. Mean, nasty, judgmental, and just plain wrong about everything she says. And all the people posting their little mean snarky comments, just blech on them. Did you see the stupid post about the way women back in the day dressed? God they are crazy.

Archived