IGNORED

Pecans in the Big Blue House - Priss & TFDW Part 5

choralcrusader8613

Davia's munching on the book (bible? hymnal?) in that video made my day. She has no time for your Bible verse, Davy! Give that girl some Easter candy, stat!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Davia's munching on the book (bible? hymnal?) in that video made my day. She has no time for your Bible verse, Davy! Give that girl some Easter candy, stat!

I love this girl.  I had to make Davia's Easter Snack Rebellion my avatar.

FREE DAVIA FROM DAVEY'S NONSENSE!

Edit: I just noticed, it goes rather well with my title of "World's Most Inept Missionary"!

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I get when people say, "you are in my thoughts and prayers." I just don't understand the asking part. Are people going to say no? I highly doubt it. I may be agnostic but if someone says I am in their thoughts and prayers, I'm not going to say, "don't you dare!" It really doesn't affect me personally if someone is thinking and praying about me. 

Once when a stranger asked if he could pray for me, I replied that I'd rather have cash.  That fellow strode away rather quickly(and without opening his wallet, I might add.)

14 hours ago, Incognito22 said:

Can someone fil me in.  Why do they say, " according to the scriptures?"  Are they leaving room for retraction later?  I just haven't heard it before when people recite verses.

In this case, it's part of the verse they're reciting.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4

3 ...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

KJV

I think it's one of the verses kids memorize in AWANA. Is Paul old enough to be in AWANA?

32 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I think it's one of the verses kids memorize in AWANA. Is Paul old enough to be in AWANA?

Ok that makes more sense to me now.  Thanks!  My bible verse knowledge is limited but I do know the order of Matthew, Mark , Luke and John.... I never went far in the Bible bee as a kid.

Phillip Keller six months.jpg

He looks all Keller to me.  I'm thinking perhaps it's the face shape.  It's Phillip at six months. 

35 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

He looks all Keller to me.  I'm thinking perhaps it's the face shape.  It's Phillip at six months. 

What a total 100% cutie. He looks like Davia and his mummy. 

Phillip is just happy to have his picture taken without having to lay in a dirty old dump truck. 

#dumptruckbabyneverforget

45 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

What a total 100% cutie. He looks like Davia and his mummy. 

That's what I think too. Probably not a bad thing either! :D #DumpTruckBaby

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Phillip is just happy to have his picture taken without having to lay in a dirty old dump truck. 

#dumptruckbabyneverforget

And he's not placed on the chopping block 

4 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I see they have him on the proverbial blanket already. Poor kid.

On 4/17/2017 at 11:21 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I think those verses are also referring back to the Old Testament (Isaiah 53, I believe) where Christ's death is foretold. 

#preciousmemories. All three Pecans at around 6 months old. #family! Davia's face...lol :P 

You know the funniest part of Davia's face there, is that (I assume) they took a gazillion pictures of her that month (I mean, c'mon, at least a handful) . . . and the above face, is the one they fought was the best?  As in, "She looks like she hates us more in all the other photos, POST THIS ONE!1!!" #freedavia

I am just chuckling over Davia's face in that picture. I think she looks like most of us would around Priss and Pecan. At least the bow on her head is not the typical massive fundy bow. Davia and Phillip look like twins in the six month pictures.

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

#preciousmemories. All three Pecans at around 6 months old. #family! Davia's face...lol :P 

Davia looks drunk LOL and Paul looks terrified :lol:

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Paul got lucky , maybe Davia and Paw will grow into their faces.

I freaking love Davia.  She and (angry) Olivia R. can always make my day.  Long may their WTF faces last.  Olivia still looks justifiably pissed in most photos and so does Davia!

2 hours ago, hasunah said:

Paul got lucky , maybe Davia and Paw will grow into their faces.

Paul looks like Pecan. Phillip and Davia have the adorable Keller cheeks. I love the dimples so much. They will all grow up to be good looking like Priscilla.

But was Phillip named after her favorite cat? (Sorry--couldn't help it--recent "The Office" binge on Netflix.)

10 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I freaking love Davia.  She and (angry) Olivia R. can always make my day.  Long may their WTF faces last.  Olivia still looks justifiably pissed in most photos and so does Davia!

In my dreams for fundie children, Davia and angry Olivia meet, decide to run away, and are college roommates.  If only. 

On 3/27/2017 at 1:40 PM, Carm_88 said:

Confession time; I love the colour of the house. I would love to live in a very bright house. I meant to live on Jellybean row. Inserted picture of Jellybean row. 

Late to the party but...

Is that jellybean row picture from Prescott Street? I'm pretty sure my friend used to live in the blue one, if it's where I think it is.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, Granwych said:

Once when a stranger asked if he could pray for me, I replied that I'd rather have cash.  That fellow strode away rather quickly(and without opening his wallet, I might add.)

If it's someone I know, then I don't mind that at all. Vibes & prayers do work (to a certain extent). I guess that it all comes down to the overall vibes of the person making the offer (in my opinion); if it's coming from a good place, then it's just fine. If it comes from someone with weird vibes, then no thank you.

(Vibes, vibes, everywhere are vibes.)  :P 

ps: #FREEDAVIA

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived