IGNORED

Alyssa Carone

19TrollsandCounting

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, she may be a candidate for the Jill Rodrigues what is going on with her makeup award. Holy crap that looks like a lot of blue eyeshadow. 

I made it through 3 minutes. 

• If she doesn't like sitting on her butt, why is she sitting on her butt in the video? You can stand and make a video. 
  • She's not very well spoken, so she shouldn't be talking about the letter writer's spelling. Those that cast the first stone and all. 
  • She's looking down while she speaks and doesn't have a secondary microphone so I can't understand her very easily. I'm out. 
  • "trying to use the Christian bible to prove Islam is like wearing two shoes on one foot." ??????????

Okay, her website is cray. 

Eesshh, this woman gives me the heebie-jeebies. I literally had to stop the video at around :02 because she terrified the piss out of me. Continued watching for about a minute to confirm... nope. Nope. If I see her in public, I'm crossing the street and not looking back. I can't say why, but I get super bad vibes from her.

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Um, she may be a candidate for the Jill Rodrigues what is going on with her makeup award. Holy crap that looks like a lot of blue eyeshadow. 

Hah, you beat me to it! She and Jill must have graduated from the same cosmetology school.  

7 hours ago, Jencendiary said:

What is up with those meth brows and those blue garage doors?

Reveal hidden contents

I just got some Fix it Jesus! which I kind of like.  If the Presbyterian church of my youth had these guys as a house band, I'd still be attending. 

@JermajestyDuggar, are we being punked by these people?  Is this secret satire?

Hubs is just.....ish.  And Alyssa's defrauding neckline? Guess she doesn't know that Peter Pan collars draw attention to the face......

Also, PP is apparently in a major cat fight with Kent Hovind, but Kent Hovind guest-posted on PP's blog on Nov. 28, 2012:  Guest Post - Dr. Kent Hovind - Movie about End Times

Gotta love the crazy! 

Holy God, look at her eyes. She looks evil. Like she's possessed by the same kind of demon currently inhabiting the form of Mike Pence.

No, seriously. I wouldn't go near her. She looks like she'd lure you down to her basement and you'd never emerge again. Months later they'd find some of your bones hanging off an overpass in Flint and your mummified head hidden in a alcove of the tunnel under the Detroit River. No thanks.

They look scary. If they turned up on my doorstep unannounced I would probably call the police. I managed 2 mins of her video. She has been marinaded in pp speak.

I cannot imagine having either her or her husband sat drinking tea in the living room talking about a loving Jesus.  Jesus has definitely never been invited into the shopping mall church if this pair are examples of pp's soul winning team. 

But we knew that already.

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

1) her baby knows she is being raised by assholes.

2) her husband looks like a mega creeper.

IMG_1370.PNG

IMG_1371.PNG

Her baby's face!!!! omg!

ETA: the dinos with the saddles -- I'm done. I AM DONE.

4 hours ago, 19TrollsandCounting said:

Apparently she's turned on PP now, but she LOVES Kent Hovind.

These types are all so full of hate and narcissism that they all eventually turn on one another. 

7 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Holy God, look at her eyes. She looks evil. Like she's possessed by the same kind of demon currently inhabiting the form of Mike Pence.

No, seriously. I wouldn't go near her. She looks like she'd lure you down to her basement and you'd never emerge again. Months later they'd find some of your bones hanging off an overpass in Flint and your mummified head hidden in a alcove of the tunnel under the Detroit River. No thanks.

Sort of like the clown IT.

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

Sort of like the clown IT.

Or some of Randall Flagg's followers.  I definitely get a Stephen King vibe.

Imagine Jill R., Kellyanne Conway, and this one sitting down for lunch and a discussion on how to make the world a better place...

For all that is holy woman, touch up those roots!!!!  And get thee to thy nearest Sephora for some post-Disco era makeup.

Archived