IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel- Part 5

samurai_sarah

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

@Curious

You can rest easy because it's not a pitbull, it's an Old English Bulldog, and it's not hers, it belongs to her (ex?) boyfriend.

oh good!  I read on another thread that it was a pittie so came to check this thread.  I was going to post last night, but was too disgusted and really hoped I'd just find something shiny.   It was still bugging me, so I went ahead and posted.

Olde English Bulldogs are fat, furry rugs, so less worried about her with one.  I am glad to read it's the possibly ex boyfriend's though.

So assuming he's now ex, she lasted 2 months with this new guy?  Funny how she never considers the common denominator in all her failed relationships is her.

• 2 weeks later...

She doesn't like most dogs yet she briefly became a "puppy parent". :roll: I bet she would kick those corgis if they or the owners annoyed her. 

According to Raquel's instagram her brother has joined the army.  She attended his swearing in.  It was in her instagram stories yesterday.  

On 9/19/2017 at 4:52 AM, clueliss said:

According to Raquel's instagram her brother has joined the army.  She attended his swearing in.  It was in her instagram stories yesterday.  

Is this the brother that she used to pose in weirdly inappropriate photos with and describe as "studly"?

Probably - she only has two brothers.  The one older than she is (I think) and the much younger one.  

On 9/4/2017 at 10:39 PM, acheronbeach said:

- "Custie" ordered 24 ounces of sugary drink.  That's revolting.  It's a bucket, not a beverage.  Why would any shop sell this much drink?   I feel vague shame when other people see my Venti plain Starbucks coffee.  

I drank a 24 oz pumpkin spice frappaccino yesterday. I regret nothing. :dramallama-nanner:

On 9/2/2017 at 8:49 AM, formergothardite said:

One of her latest blog posts make it seem like that too. 

Hasn't her longest relationship been around 6 months? It seems like her break-ups come not because people change over time, but because the guys spend just enough time with her to find out that she isn't emotionally stable. I'm sure in her mind she has created a situation where he broke up with her because he is scared of pure love like she has. 

Yeeaaaah, I would be willing to bet that most of her ex's weren't great catches in the first place, but the ditched as soon as they realized they had caught some sort of sea monster.

On 9/5/2017 at 8:39 PM, Curious said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Raquel should own ANY breed of dog (or cat, horse, fish, rock, etc), but a Pittie is probably the absolute worst choice she could make in terms of the potential life of the dog :(

I am very glad that dog isn't hers. People who have dogs they aren't willing to put forth the effort to care for properly drive me crazy, and I don't really even like dogs. Especially since I've never met a pittie who wasn't an absolute sweetheart.

On 9/21/2017 at 10:09 PM, xRoo said:

Now shes posing topless and idk what is going on in these photos. (@jadybates on twitter) 615d12b205c8c31e21f872d52a8b5567.jpg

.....Is she trying to cosplay David Bowie or something?

Okay, all caught up now. :kitty-wink:

1 hour ago, Shoobydoo said:

Yeeaaaah, I would be willing to bet that most of her ex's weren't great catches in the first place, but the ditched as soon as they realized they had caught some sort of sea monster.

But she is the ONLY one who truly loved any of these guys and she is sure they will regret breaking up with her. From her latest instagram post:

I hope you think of all the times we shared
I hope you'll finally realize I was the only one who cared
It's crazy how this love thing seems unfair
You won't find a love like mine anywhere.

I suspect they all look back with relief that the relationship ended. 

Ok, gross. Gross, gross, gross, gross. She's working with teens and preteens at a Boys & Girls Club. She's hoping it will be a stepping stone to being a teen counselor with sexually abused girls. I need to go shower.

2 hours ago, Terrie said:

Ok, gross. Gross, gross, gross, gross. She's working with teens and preteens at a Boys & Girls Club. She's hoping it will be a stepping stone to being a teen counselor with sexually abused girls. I need to go shower.

I can't imagine a worse group of girls for her to work with, hopefully they will figure her out before it gets to that point.

From her instagram

If you know me, you know that I'm not a pet person. I don't like animals very much. I don't hate them, but they're just not my favorite. And I could definitely live without them.

If she doesn't like animals, why the heck did she get that horse she neglected?! 

46 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

From her instagram

If she doesn't like animals, why the heck did she get that horse she neglected?! 

Seems like she liked the image of her with a horse. The wasn't an animal, it was a prop.

On 9/26/2017 at 10:38 AM, formergothardite said:

But she is the ONLY one who truly loved any of these guys and she is sure they will regret breaking up with her. From her latest instagram post:

I suspect they all look back with relief that the relationship ended. 

"I will NOT be ignored, Dan."

9 hours ago, Terrie said:

I spent the past four years doing that, and I can't think of anyone more ill-suited to that kind of work (short of being an actual predator) than Raquel. Between the poor boundaries she's shown in the past, her unfortunate social media presence, and the fact that she has some serious unresolved issues when it comes to sexuality, she'd be a countertransference trainwreck. 

The good news is that, in order to provide counseling services for a legitimate organization, she'd have to have a master's degree and a clinical license. That's fairly difficult to come by-- you have to finish a bachelor's degree, take the GRE, convince a master's program to accept you (this includes many personal essays about why you want to be in the field), complete said master's program's coursework and two internships, all the while not raising any red flags that would result in your program's instructors or your internship supervisors not recommending you for licensure after you graduate. And Raquel doesn't exactly have a good track record when it comes to things like following through on academic endeavors and taking constructive criticism appropriately.

Beyond that, most places who work with that population vet applicants for those kinds of positions pretty thoroughly in order to ensure that the kids aren't mistreated, revictimized, or otherwise exposed to inappropriate adult behavior. I don't see Raquel's social media presence being well-received at all. Every agency I have ever worked for or with has had really strict social media policies, as teenagers are fucking wizards at internet stalking and will turn up all possible stones in order to find out your deepest darkest secrets (and then they will wait until an opportune moment to call your ass out, preferably in front of other adults). Like, if I had publicly posted a video of myself singing a song about getting good dick on insta and a client found it while working at my last job, I probably would have gotten in trouble. And mocked. Forever. I'd probably still be hearing about it and I left that gig months ago.

Lastly, the kids who have survived that kind of abuse are, by and large, mean as fuck. People think working with abuse survivors is like dusting sad, wounded girls with pixie dust and walking them through learning to love again, but the reality is a lot closer to taming a herd of feral cats who will defensively scratch the shit out of you (read: hurt your feelings, antagonize you on purpose) regularly. I liked them because I am also mean as fuck and don't scare easily, but working with them was easily the hardest job I've ever had. You have to have a lot of internal resources to help sex abuse survivors learn to manage their emotions-- and deal with the impact of all that vicarious trauma on your own emotional state. People who lack those resources don't last very long. 

I don't see this being a successful endeavor for her. Which is probably a good thing. I do hope that she is able to find meaningful work that wouldn't involve emotionally vampirizing vulnerable teenagers...

10 hours ago, JesusCampSongs said:

I don't see Raquel's social media presence being well-received at all. Every agency I have ever worked for or with has had really strict social media policies, as teenagers are fucking wizards at internet stalking and will turn up all possible stones in order to find out your deepest darkest secrets (and then they will wait until an opportune moment to call your ass out, preferably in front of other adults)

I remember back when Raquel was still doing her ask.fm one of the questions was if she was worried her public writing would impact future job opportunities and Raquel said no. Anyone who does even a simple search of Raquel will find her "love story with Jesus" which is all about sexting, her fairly racist love of the Confederacy, bashing gay people, writing how suicidal people aren't really saved, the mystical orange penis ferret story, and mountains upon mountains of other stuff that a teen would have a field day with. 

Raquel envisions herself as swooping in to save teen girls who will worship and admire her, when in reality she would last about five seconds. But since she seemed to barely make it through one semester of college with just one class, I don't see her becoming any sort of counselor. 

She might be able to swing a position as a "Care provider" in a group home setting. I've known a couple people who have done that and most of the time, they're so desperate for people (it's often ugly work at low pay), if you can pass a background check, you're hired. Of course, one of the reasons they're desperate for people is that so few stay long term.

It's very easy to get the kind of black mark that disqualifies you. A friend lost his job and can never work in the field, because a resident head butted him, he raised his arm to shield himself, the resident broke his nose on my friend's forearm and then accused him of hitting him in the face. He now has an accusation of child abuse on his record.

It's also just plain hard work. I suspect the first time she encounters a kid who does something like smear poop, a kid who threatens her in language course enough to make paint peel or throws something at her, she'll be walking out the door with a story of how God used the experience to help her grow in who she is meant to be and how she's still striving to reach that goal, blah, blah, blah. Just like she has with every other failed experience out there.

She thinks it'll be like volunteering with orphans in Peru. She'll get to play and cuddle and be oh-so-much fun. Nope, it's going to be work. 

19 hours ago, JesusCampSongs said:

if I had publicly posted a video of myself singing a song about getting good dick on insta and a client found it while working at my last job, I probably would have gotten in trouble.

Not just getting good dick, but getting good dick and being beaten "black and blue." This from the girl who once also claimed

Many modern songs talk about things that go against God’s Word or are considered abominations in His eyes.  Such songs as these, no Christian should listen to and glorify.

Typical, hypocritical Raquel. 

Ugh. She thinks she can just waltz into peoples' lives and fix then with her magical, godly love and all anyone ever needs to solve all of their problems forever is her blessing.

No, sugar. Vulnerable teens are not extras in your life story. Here, or in Peru.

:kitty-cussing:

She is writing about people from her work when she has publicly posted where that is. I feel like she's going to end up breaking confidentiality soooon. If I found a "counselor" was writing publicly about her experienxes with me as a child I would be furious.

Umm, Raquel, maybe stick with that writing thing. 
You can even make a dark haired, godly protagonist named Rasheal, who works at orphanage or something. Just keep you fantasies on paper and don't bring them in real life. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived