IGNORED

Even More Bateses! (Part the 19th)

Destiny

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not likely, someone might think she was a boy.  When she posted the video of the nursery, you could see a frame on the wall with maybe 20 or more ridiculous headbands hanging on it.

I had a headband once, as an adult.  I lasted five minutes before taking it off, because it hurt.  I never put one on daughter as a baby.  She wore one a few times as a teenager, but that was her choice.  

I was thinking two of three married couple with kids know have 1 of each gender and the share the room right? At with age do you think that the will separate them? 1? 

13 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I was thinking two of three married couple with kids know have 1 of each gender and the share the room right? At with age do you think that the will separate them? 1? 

And another question close to this one from @Italiangirl. Who changes diapers? is it always a sibling of the same sex gender? I remember one of the old Bates episode when Carlin handed one of her brothers over to Gil to change a diaper. And honestly I can't imagine Lawson or Nathan doing this.

2 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

And another question close to this one from @Italiangirl. Who changes diapers? is it always a sibling of the same sex gender? I remember one of the old Bates episode when Carlin handed one of her brothers over to Gil to change a diaper. And honestly I can't imagine Lawson or Nathan doing this.

Oh i didn't see that. I always assume that that gas to be a sister mom duty, i can't imagine Gil or JB changchange diapers nor one of the oltre boys in both family.

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

Oh i didn't see that. I always assume that that gas to be a sister mom duty, i can't imagine Gil or JB changchange diapers nor one of the oltre boys in both family.

But I can imagine Gil doing this actually

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

I mean, Jim Bob apparently said to Josh and Anna, "Momma takes care of the north end, Daddy takes care of the south end." Does he actually follow through on that? Who knows?

1 hour ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

I mean, Jim Bob apparently said to Josh and Anna, "Momma takes care of the north end, Daddy takes care of the south end." Does he actually follow through on that? Who knows?

Kind of like Jessa saying she takes care of the input and Ben takes care of the output.

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Isn't Cherin's place a 2 bedroom?

I think it is? So unless they move or Chad gets stuck building an addition, they will share for a while. 

Boy, the ring Gil gave Kelly for her 50th birthday is huge. Between that, and the inevitable "romantic getaway", UpTV must pay more than I previously thought. It was interesting that when they went around the room to say nice things about Kelly, Nathan said that they didn't get along much while he was growing up. I was surprised they actually put that in the episode.

On 2/1/2017 at 3:24 PM, TuringMachine said:

I've tried to get into the SMorton rabbit hole but there's just too many family members. I can't tell who's who 

We have family trees over at Fruit of the Womb http://www.fruitofthewomb.freejinger.org/, it's also at the bottom of the page under Free Jinger Links. I haven't updated it in a couple of months but it should give you a pretty good idea of who's who and how they relate to each other.

Did anyone else notice that girl was in this episode again? She was at the baby announcement a couple of episodes ago and at least one other family function.  We were going on the theory that she is a friend of the girls' and she might be but it's a bit odd that she came along to the 50th b day family only weekend. I'm calling special friend. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Did anyone else notice that girl was in this episode again? She was at the baby announcement a couple of episodes ago and at least one other family function.  We were going on the theory that she is a friend of the girls' and she might be but it's a bit odd that she came along to the 50th b day family only weekend. I'm calling special friend. 

The one usually at their home is Courtney Green. I didn't see her but I did notice that Chad's sister was with them. 

On 2/1/2017 at 4:30 PM, Pasta said:

The monogrammed blanket is cute. How would someone start with Smorton?

I didn't see this answered, so here you go:

Archive: http://www.freejinger.org/forum/307-smortons-smiths-mortons-and-sanders/

Current: http://www.freejinger.org/topic/27911-captain-bret-alan-smith-pt-3-fundie-cat-fights-ahoy/

On 2/2/2017 at 5:15 PM, justmy2cents said:

Kind of like Jessa saying she takes care of the input and Ben takes care of the output.

Sometimes Jessa rocks!

I see that the Bontrager Family  performed at Temple Baptist (Crown College's Church) on Wed., according to their website.  They've hung out with the Bates before (and the Duggarlings made a big stupid deal of not being able to pronounce "Bontrager" in a 19KAC episode). I am surprised we haven't seen any social media pics yet of their Tenn. visit. Wonder if there is any courtship potential between the families?

12 hours ago, JMO said:

It was totally the Paine sister. I rewinded it, I think it's Brielle or Abby. 

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Boy, the ring Gil gave Kelly for her 50th birthday is huge. Between that, and the inevitable "romantic getaway", UpTV must pay more than I previously thought. It was interesting that when they went around the room to say nice things about Kelly, Nathan said that they didn't get along much while he was growing up. I was surprised they actually put that in the episode.

I thought the same thing. I've always wondered about the whole duggar vs bates thing , if it's really tv editing making the bates seem more relatable and the duggars seem so strained in comparison , and in this one scene I realized that even though editing plays a huge part in how these families are portrayed, the bates are indeed genuinely more relatable. That's not something u would ever hear any duggar kid say out loud in front of cameras. Maybe a married one....nah not even a married one...but we haven't heard much from Jinger. Fingers crossed she spills and sips all the tea!

I wonder why Nathan moved to Mississippi, is he just wanting a break from his family or did the heartbreak of his failed courtship just make him re evaluate the whole system?  Not sure if Gil or Kelly have family down there, so maybe he's living on his own or with friends.

With more babies, more rooms will be needed. I'm not sure what the plan is.

Kelly sure did receive some sweet gifts.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived