IGNORED

Shouldn't some Keller be pregnant by now?

missbrooklyn

I'm thinking it's time for someone to announce a bun in the oven. Where is fertile Esther? Priscilla? Even Rebekah would do. Where is everyone?

Well Anna just had Marcus, and I think Rebekah is probably happy with two. I feel like an announcement is imminent from David and Priscilla, especially if David is going to keep up with the Staddons.

As for Esther, I wonder if they've been taking measures not to get pregnant, seeing as another pregnancy would delay the trip to Zambia. It might even be a nice break for Esther!

Seeing as only 3/6 married kids are still fundie, and all three have babies under a year, I don't find it that odd.

Personally, I'm waiting for one of the youngest boys to get married and/or bolt. They seem to marry them off young around there, and they might want to try to find them a wife before they find their Candace. (Which would be awesome. Based on her hair and her visit here, I like Candace.)

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if D&P announce soon, and then we hear about one of the younger boys moving in with them, a la Suze and Anna, and then quietly moving in with Rebekah or Daniel. I have high hopes for those boys, as they have an escape route. Also, because the escaped Kellers are my favorite. :)

I think Esther will be next. She is the fundiest one, and the one who is using her vagina as a clown car the most. Anna has only just given birth, so probably wont have another one for at least another year. I think David is probably scared of Priscilla's vagina by now, he broke my gaydar. I cant see them having sex very often at all.

The others will be surprising if they do, they arent fundies and only have 1-2 kids each-Suze and Daniel's kids are only babies, arent they, and I think Rebekah is done, shes had two and I have no idea how old they are other than seeing the odd photo, but they look like theyre school aged.

As for Esther, I wonder if they've been taking measures not to get pregnant, seeing as another pregnancy would delay the trip to Zambia. It might even be a nice break for Esther!

:lol: This would imply that John gives 2 shits about his family. If he had any say in it, I think he would drag Esther on to the plane to Zambia while in labor. I mean, hey, it took her like 2 weeks to give birth last time :?

I honestly do not see the Shraders holding off getting pregnant. Even if Esther gets pregnant before the move to Zambia, it's not like John is going to do anything about it. They're just going to rely on Jesus to protect Esther during the move to Zambia. Remember, among all the Keller children, Esther and John are the nut jobs of the family. They make Josh and Anna look liberal and that says a lot! This is the same family who fears the "end is near". Rebekah had to unfriend Josh because she could not handle all the crazy posts John would have on fb. I see Esther having another quiver before the move.

As for the other Kellers-I think I recall Candace saying that she was having a difficult time getting pregnant, hence why they adopted. I don't see them having another one but if they do, it's definitely going to be just 1. Anna, I see her getting pregnant in the next 6 months or so and Priscilla announcing baby #2 by the end of the year. As for Rebekah, I think her husband said one time that they are pretty content with 2.

I honestly do not see the Shraders holding off getting pregnant. Even if Esther gets pregnant before the move to Zambia, it's not like John is going to do anything about it. They're just going to rely on Jesus to protect Esther during the move to Zambia. Remember, among all the Keller children, Esther and John are the nut jobs of the family. They make Josh and Anna look liberal and that says a lot! This is the same family who fears the "end is near". Rebekah had to unfriend Josh because she could not handle all the crazy posts John would have on fb. I see Esther having another quiver before the move.

As for the other Kellers-I think I recall Candace saying that she was having a difficult time getting pregnant, hence why they adopted. I don't see them having another one but if they do, it's definitely going to be just 1. Anna, I see her getting pregnant in the next 6 months or so and Priscilla announcing baby #2 by the end of the year. As for Rebekah, I think her husband said one time that they are pretty content with 2.

I honestly think Esther is going to keep having kids, whether in the US or Zambia, until it kills her. The thought of John Shrader as a single dad is pretty horrifying.

Never mind the Keller girls, should OfBradrick! be pregnant again? Kelly barely goes a full year between births.

Never mind the Keller girls, should OfBradrick! be pregnant again? Kelly barely goes a full year between births.

Seriously. They haven't been too cool about keeping us updated via social media, so I fully expect that next time we see the Bradrick! crew, we'll see Bradrick!, OfBradrick!, the five creatively named children we know of, plus one new one we've never seen and one on the way. Otherwise, that quiver isn't going to fill itself, Bradricks... get a move on.

OfBradrick looked as skinny as ever in that pic on the beach this past summer. The other two (Blair and what's her name) looked ready to pop. Any confirmation on what they had?

I'm thinking it's time for someone to announce a bun in the oven. Where is fertile Esther? Priscilla? Even Rebekah would do. Where is everyone?

Don't forget Suze! Where has she gone off to anyway?

Don't forget Suze! Where has she gone off to anyway?

I was wondering that, too. I hope she's doing well and is happy.

I wonder if Suze is still in Texas and is now working and on her own. I hope she's happy and getting child support.

Personally, I'm waiting for one of the youngest boys to get married and/or bolt. They seem to marry them off young around there, and they might want to try to find them a wife before they find their Candace. (Which would be awesome. Based on her hair and her visit here, I like Candace.)

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if D&P announce soon, and then we hear about one of the younger boys moving in with them, a la Suze and Anna, and then quietly moving in with Rebekah or Daniel. I have high hopes for those boys, as they have an escape route. Also, because the escaped Kellers are my favorite. :)

On the rare occasions we see those boys I always get the sense they want out. What's there to do at home? What's it like having Pa Keller, Josh, and David as approved male role models?

On the rare occasions we see those boys I always get the sense they want out. What's there to do at home? What's it like having Pa Keller, Josh, and David as approved male role models?

Don't forget John Schrader. I got that vibe too that the younger brothers were over it. In the Davilla wedding episode they were all sitting in the living room and the brothers were completely ignored.

I really feel for the two youngest Keller boys! All the family slaves, er, their sisters have gone off and left no one to cook and keep house for them. Are they of marrying age yet (fully recognizing that marrying age seems to be eighteen plus one day)? Do we have some fundie girls we can make a shidduch with?

Anna and Josh seem to be spacing them out a big more than J'uterus, so I would imagine late 2014/early 2015 for the next. Though I do wonder if moving to DC and not having the help might change Anna's mind as to having more. I could see them being more open to at least having some control over their fertility (like using the rhythm method).

Too hard to tell with the Pecan thieves, since they only have one. PT has to impress Gothard, so I imagine he'll grit his teeth and fornicate with his wife just go have more arrows for the quiver.

Sure bet is Esther. She's been popping kids out on a regular basis and I don't get the impression they are stopping anytime soon.

Esther will stop when one of three scenarios occur. 1. Menopause 2. A hysterectomy post some reproductive emergency (either a really awful birth or a complicated miscarriage- a la Jaynee what's-her-name down in Mexico) or 3. Death (probably also as a result of a reproductive emergency).

I don't think J & A will quit for a while, despite being a bit overstretched with three. IMO, three is a pretty big adjustment for nearly everyone. That point were you have more kids than hands is just a tricky thing to negotiate. I think there's too much riding on it for them to just decide to quit having babies. They will be more of a big family than a super-mega huge family though.

I'm not sure about Davilla. I think he really wants to meet the requirements to be considered a patriarch, including the gaggle of children, but how successful he is depends how many times he can screw up the courage to go near her vagina. If he could convince her to use a turkey baster, I'm sure he would.

Esther will stop when one of three scenarios occur. 1. Menopause 2. A hysterectomy post some reproductive emergency (either a really awful birth or a complicated miscarriage- a la Jaynee what's-her-name down in Mexico) or 3. Death (probably also as a result of a reproductive emergency).

I don't think J & A will quit for a while, despite being a bit overstretched with three. IMO, three is a pretty big adjustment for nearly everyone. That point were you have more kids than hands is just a tricky thing to negotiate. I think there's too much riding on it for them to just decide to quit having babies. They will be more of a big family than a super-mega huge family though.

I'm not sure about Davilla. I think he really wants to meet the requirements to be considered a patriarch, including the gaggle of children, but how successful he is depends how many times he can screw up the courage to go near her vagina. If he could convince her to use a turkey baster, I'm sure he would.

I completely agree about the jump to 3 kids being a big one. It isn't nearly as big a challenge adding one after that. That was my experience, and the experience of my friends who had 4+ kids.

• 11 months later...
Where is fertile Esther?

It might be hard to get some privacy in that caravan... squeaky beds and lots of children just seems like you're asking for trouble... :|

It might be hard to get some privacy in that caravan... squeaky beds and lots of children just seems like you're asking for trouble... :|

Esther just had her baby. See the "Welcome to Poisonwood Stephen" thread.

Priscilla is due soon.

My personal opinion is that Anna is pregnant. If she's not she will be soon.

None of the other married Keller siblings are Quiverful.

• 3 weeks later...

Esther and family are living in Africa now not in the camper/caravan.

Archived