IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

Guest Anonymous
Anyone who is important already knows what happened

And now your future offspring and all of their classmates will know as soon as they're old enough to google. Good thinking!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to fuck you have her permission to say this stuff about her on the internet where it will be forever. Being abused is nothing to be ashamed of but that's not your story to tell.

Yea, these folks discuss their private intimacies on the internets, leaving them for their kids to see decades later. Their ego's are far too large to fast forward to any consequences.

Aferchrissakes their gonna whore it all out for a tv show. Talk about the obvious staring us in the face.

And now your future offspring and all of their classmates will know as soon as they're old enough to google. Good thinking!

I'm pretty sure that everyone way before me screwed up any hope of positive thinking way before I came along but a good point nonetheless

We have already been offered a show we've just been contemplating what to do

lol Serious?

wow. :roll:

They are damned adorable.

Yes they are. They are also proof that if there is a god then he mixed a bunch of spare parts together for the heck of it after creating the world. The platypus is the result of this. No intelligent design class can explain the platypus. Its a mammal, with a duck bill and otter feet. It lays eggs and is the only poisonous mammal on the earth.

Guest Anonymous

I like them but the poisonous dew claws on the males skeer me :o

They are weird as hell animals. Running around poisoning things, swimming, laying eggs, and secreting milk through their abdomens. Proof positive that God has a sense of humor or Mother Nature likes to screw with us, take your pick. :P

now what is a group of Platypus called... Platypusses... Platypii? something else?

Well, a group of geese is a gaggle and a group of crows is a murder ...

A weirdness of platypii?

**Edited to fix my messed up quotes, and to say I was crossposting with Shewearsfunnyhat about how platypii are oddball creatures.

Well, a group of geese is a gaggle and a group of crows is a murder ...

A weirdness of platypii?

**Edited to fix my messed up quotes.

A yokel of platypus.

*snort* Like Cletus the slack jawed yokel?

That's the first word that came to my mind :lol: So let's just call it a Cletus of platypus :clap:

Guest Anonymous

Talking about the troll, and not to him - this latest episode of indiscretion reinforces my opinion that he's a piece of crap who doesn't care about or think about anyone but himself. I hope Suze knows that she doesn't have to marry him just because he got her up the duff. She's already left her d-bag family and her first d-bag fiance so at least she knows how to put her walking shoes on. I hate she picked two tools in a row. It's very hard to teach yourself what the red flags are and to stay the fuck away from men who present them when you've been taught that red flag behavior = love.

Sing Along... everybody now:

Some folks'lll never eat a skunk

But then again, some folks'll

Like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel

Most folks'll never lose a toe

But then again, some folks'll

Like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel

:clap: :whistle:

A yokel of platypus.

There is no official name for a group of platypus. I call a group of them freaking awesome! Some people call a baby platypus a puggle but its not an official name.

Talking about the troll, and not to him - this latest episode of indiscretion reinforces my opinion that he's a piece of crap who doesn't care about or think about anyone but himself. I hope Suze knows that she doesn't have to marry him just because he got her up the duff. She's already left her d-bag family and her first d-bag fiance so at least she knows how to put her walking shoes on. I hate she picked two tools in a row. It's very hard to teach yourself what the red flags are and to stay the fuck away from men who present them when you've been taught that red flag behavior = love.

Regardless of whether this relationship lasts she's gonna be tied to the current douche nozzle for life simply because of their child.

I agree these sheltered women are clueless about judgement calls when it comes to men. How old is she?

There is no official name for a group of platypus. I call a group of them freaking awesome! Some people call a baby platypus a puggle but its not an official name.

Please don't rain on my parade. :(

According to a chart I found on Wiki (that bastion of accuracy), a group of platypus is called a puddle.

According to a chart I found on Wiki (that bastion of accuracy), a group of platypus is called a puddle.

Fuck that shit I'm still gonna call them a Cletus. :lol:

Regardless of whether this relationship lasts she's gonna be tied to the current douche nozzle for life simply because of their child.

I agree these sheltered women are clueless about judgement calls when it comes to men. How old is she?

All of you are hilarious

Archived