IGNORED

Maxwell's are packing the bus....

Justme

They are heading off to PA for a conference. There is also a pic of Sarah with a caption of having time to hold babies.... Looks like only 1 baby in her arms....

The first pic of Steve cracks me up. He's on his hands and knees. I though he was praying, then I saw a drill in his hand. :shock:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What made me freak out was the pic of Mary! I was wearing almost the exact outfit! I changed into something nicer, so I wouldn't look like her.

At least they're getting out of the house. Add this to the new babies and this is enough excitement to last the Maxwells a lifetime.

At least they're getting out of the house. Add this to the new babies and this is enough excitement to last the Maxwells a lifetime.

And enough excitement to give Sarah ideas for a whole 'nother set of Moody books, God help us. :roll:

Oh, and dont forget Joseph's new house!

She looks uncomfortable holding that baby...kind of reminds me of my youngest brother the first time he held my daughter. He has looong arms and couldn't get them folded up small enough to cuddle the baby in close. Poor Sarah.

Also, is a polo shirt on its own really *that* immodest? Is it necessary to add an undershirt layer? Those girls must just *roast* all summer long.

Sarah does look awkwardly posed, but so does that poor little guy! I reminded myself so much of my mom when all I could think, "Support his head!"

Ok I'll start the pool. I bet a cake from Angri-la that Uriah will break down two times on the way to PA. :lol:

It's very hot on the East Coast. Uriah's going to melt...

Not trying to be mean, but Sarah kind of has crazy eyes in this pic.

She looks sad. And she's holding him awkwardly so his head will not be on her breast.

No mention of Satan trying to stop the Maxwells... yet.

She looks sad. And she's holding him awkwardly so his head will not be on her breast.

She does look sad. She also looks like she hasn't been sleeping well...

She's holding him somewhat like a puppy. Very awkward. Not tenderly at all. But that's the ever posing Maxwells for ya.

And yeah, her eyes are sad and distant. Poor Sarah.

edited because I can't think today

She's holding him somewhat like a puppy. Very awkward. Not tenderly at all. But that's the ever posing Maxwells for ya.

And yeah, her eyes are sad and distant. Poor Sarah.

edited because I can't think today

She's showing him off like a prized loaf of bread at the country fair.

Guest Anonymous
Whoa, Steve actually let Mary wear cute, FUN polka-dot socks? I'm shocked!

She probably told him the vendor was Christian.

Every time I see Sarah with her nieces, and now her nephew, I think that she had better enjoy her time with them because that is as close as she is going to get to having her own children.

I know that Sarah is slender, but is she really as flat-chested as she looks in the pic? Or do the Maxwell women feel called to wear super-flattening sports bras under their polo shirts?

Maxwell's have left and Sarah has put up a new post.

But it appears they forgot to cut the lawn

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/DSC_0220.jpg

and will be eating brown lettuce on the road because they cut instead of tear.

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/DSC_0210.jpg

My heart has gone to Jesus after seeing Anna chop lettuce. It is truely inspiring.

Archived