IGNORED

Maxwell's are packing the bus....

Justme

They must have showed too much excitement and joy over the new babies or had too much fun baby sitting for the big sisters..... But priorities! They DO have to wait for whats-his-name to finish his webinar....

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think it is strange that they always emphasize how Christopher and Nathan are "relatives" but no longer family in the same way they once were. That only the kids at home are family? I know it is part of that leave and cleave thing and there can't be two headships but, I think it is strange to emphasize the separation of families when they are clearly all in business together and all live within a mile of eachother!

Does anyone think it is strange that they always emphasize how Christopher and Nathan are "relatives" but no longer family in the same way they once were. That only the kids at home are family? I know it is part of that leave and cleave thing and there can't be two headships but, I think it is strange to emphasize the separation of families when they are clearly all in business together and all live within a mile of eachother!

Yeah I always found it strange that they called them the extended family in photographs. To me extended family are aunts and uncles and cousins, not your married siblings!

I guess there can't be more than one headship under one roof at any one time.

On a different topic, does anyone know if Nathan and Christopher lived at home until their wedding nights? As in, their first night in their own homes was also their first night married?

I think this in an important point, and probably the reason Steve has not allowed Sarah to marry.

Guest Anonymous

On a different topic, does anyone know if Nathan and Christopher lived at home until their wedding nights? As in, their first night in their own homes was also their first night married?

I think Christopher or Nathan lived in their house, but came home every day for meals with the family? But they were never in the company of their fiances. Nathan had permission from both sets of parents to take Melanie back for long enough to propose to her around a table laden with his mother's Precious Moments figurines... but then it was straight home to mum and dad with no touching.... :naughty:

You would think they were mounting a major search and rescue mission in the wilds of some dangerous Bolivian jungle the way Sarah describes everyone's "crucial role". Fuck sake, throw some food in a cooler, fill the bus with gas and be on your way.

I think Christopher or Nathan lived in their house, but came home every day for meals with the family? But they were never in the company of their fiances. Nathan had permission from both sets of parents to take Melanie back for long enough to propose to her around a table laden with his mother's Precious Moments figurines... but then it was straight home to mum and dad with no touching.... :naughty:

So Nathan and Melanie were ALONE before they were married?? How could Nathan marry such a slut who had clearly given her heart away.

So Nathan and Melanie were ALONE before they were married?? How could Nathan marry such a slut who had clearly given her heart away.

Yes, but God has made them pay for that mistake with a dead child and 3 girls to follow.

Yes, but God has made them pay for that mistake with a dead child and 3 girls to follow.

Oh that's mean! :lol: But it does explain why Christopher and Anna had a son. No touchy touchy hanky panky.

Not trying to be mean, but Sarah kind of has crazy eyes in this pic.

Dear Sarah Maxwell,

Please learn how to properly hold a baby. How can you expect to secure a husband and have a quiver full of arrows if you can't even hold your nephew properly? And you call yourself a helpmeet in training? You need to ask for a refund on those lessons, honey. You've been hosed.

Peace and blessings,

Diva

Fuck sake, throw some food in a cooler, fill the bus with gas and be on your way.

LOL! :lol:

Word!

Too funny! :clap:

She looks sad. And she's holding him awkwardly so his head will not be on her breast.

THIS. Even a week old baby touching one's breast is "defrauding" in her world.

I feel like Sarah's clothes make her look too young for her age, for some reason - maybe because she wears the same as her younger sisters?

Also, I think all the Maxwell girls are flat-chested naturally, Teri is hardly busty.

Abby looks so different in this picture. I thought she was a neighbor kid.... except the Maxwell's don't socialize with their neighbors.

THIS. Even a week old baby touching one's breast is "defrauding" in her world.

Ugh, I hope this isn't it. I'm naive enough to think that she's holding him like that so his little face is more visible in the picture--you know, sort of showing him off.

And of course the Maxwells have to carefully plan and prepare all their meals for the road. If they didn't, they'd have to have more meals at restaurants, which would require them to (a) spend money, (b) be among heathens, and © carefully pick places that didn't have bar areas. Although they seem to enjoy witnessing to waitstaff, so maybe they look forward to the occasional meal out.

Oh that's mean! :lol: But it does explain why Christopher and Anna had a son. No touchy touchy hanky panky.

Nat & Mel touched before marriage. I remember seeing engagement pic's of them sitting shoulder to shoulder. They also practiced linking arms to drink their wedding "toast". It was in one of Teri's blogs. :naughty:

I bet the little guy tried to latch and it freaked her out, so she's holding him away from her chest. Our toddler would try to latch on any woman (and a man or two) when she was a newborn and we thought it was funny. Apparently a lot of breastfed babies see a boob - any boob - and think "Food!" :lol:

Ok I'll start the pool. I bet a cake from Angri-la that Uriah will break down two times on the way to PA. :lol:

I'll take a piece of that action. My bet is the Uriah will have a cracked windshield and leak transmission fluid.

I'll take a piece of that action. My bet is the Uriah will have a cracked windshield and leak transmission fluid.

I'm yearning to give a piece of my heart to his differential.

I feel like Sarah's clothes make her look too young for her age, for some reason - maybe because she wears the same as her younger sisters?

Also, I think all the Maxwell girls are flat-chested naturally, Teri is hardly busty.

I think that Steve has all the girls binding their breasts. Here is a picture of Mary that show that she does have a bustline.

http://www.titus2.com/blog/wp-content/u ... 11-208.jpg

Sarah loos very skinny in that pic. I know all the girls are quite slight, but she looks underweight there. I really hope she's not depressed or controlling her eating unhealthily cause it's the only thing she can control.

That is some fugly wallpaper. And I am positively DE-FRAU-DED by those newborn thighs! Hey, if it's good for the girls, it's good for the boys!

s a polo shirt on its own really *that* immodest? Is it necessary to add an undershirt layer? Those girls must just *roast* all summer long.

I just took a quick cruise through their blog, and it seems that the gals are wearing white tees under ALL their polo shirts. Is that tiny triangle of chest skin made visible by a polo shirt enough to send a male into a raging frenzy of lust? And would a tank or cami not be "modest" enough?

It's in the 90s in much of Pennsylvania right now. I hope they don't pass out from the heat.

Is that a pizza cutter Anna is using to cut the lettuce? Strange.....

Actually, if she's cutting a lot of lettuce, I think that's clever.

Archived