IGNORED

Maxwell's are packing the bus....

Justme

Actually, if she's cutting a lot of lettuce, I think that's clever.

Multi purposing tools in the kitchen is a good thing. :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm yearning to give a piece of my heart to his differential.

Given the hot weather, I'll bet on an overheating radiator. Satan loves things hot, as we all know. :evil:

Also, is a polo shirt on its own really *that* immodest? Is it necessary to add an undershirt layer? Those girls must just *roast* all summer long.

I thought the exact same thing.

Given the hot weather, I'll bet on an overheating radiator. Satan loves things hot, as we all know. :evil:

I will raise you two broken belts, A/C going out and flat tire.

Wouldn't it be easier (not to mention cooler) to just skip the undershirt and just button the damn collar up??? If you don't want to show skin, button up your shirt. Problem solved.

I do like the bus pics, but... I am a fan of the bus. It must be nice to drive around in it, or to be able to be lounging on the sofa while on the trip.

I will raise you two broken belts, A/C going out and flat tire.

I see your two broken belts, A/C going out and a flat tire- I'm going with Uriah just quitting and going to the big RV graveyard in the sky. Yes, folks, I'm going all in on this one! Sometimes you just gotta bet it all... bet it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!

Abby looks so different in this picture. I thought she was a neighbor kid.... except the Maxwell's don't socialize with their neighbors.

She's really quite pretty, in my opinion.

ETA: I usually don't like to snark on appearances, but NR Anna really could have benefited from braces, poor woman.

Multi purposing tools in the kitchen is a good thing. :D

I heard that in Alton Brown's voice. :-)

Dear Sarah Maxwell,

Please learn how to properly hold a baby. How can you expect to secure a husband and have a quiver full of arrows if you can't even hold your nephew properly? And you call yourself a helpmeet in training? You need to ask for a refund on those lessons, honey. You've been hosed.

Peace and blessings,

Diva

Hate to be mean - no I don't - but the whole bunch have crazy eyes. EVen Nathan.

They probably didn't give SArah much time to pose iwth the boy. And look how she's keeping him awy from her chest. NO defrauding any man, including a 2-week-old baby.

Hate to be mean - no I don't - but the whole bunch have crazy eyes. EVen Nathan.

They probably didn't give SArah much time to pose iwth the boy. And look how she's keeping him awy from her chest. NO defrauding any man, including a 2-week-old baby.

Although she does have her arm between his legs. Careful there, Sarah. :roll:

Especially Nathan. Do y'all recall that photo of him witnessing at the fair several summers ago? Freaked me out! Anyone comes near me flashing those eyes and trying to convert me, I'm speed dialing 911 on my cell.

Especially Nathan. Do y'all recall that photo of him witnessing at the fair several summers ago? Freaked me out! Anyone comes near me flashing those eyes and trying to convert me, I'm speed dialing 911 on my cell.

But, but, but...he had balloon animals! Surely anyone giving you a balloon animal and a free soda can't be all bad?

Abby looks so different in this picture. I thought she was a neighbor kid.... except the Maxwell's don't socialize with their neighbors.

Abby's started to assimilate into the borg, jmho. She used to scrunch her nose up in gleee like Bethy's doing but here and elsewhere, lately she just blandly smiles. I don't often see where "someones eyes aren't smiling" but in Abby's case, i see it plenty. Thus it seems to me that Nathan (even though he was nice to Bethy when she called him during the performance - and probably melanie have accepted the idea of realy really freezing up a kid's personality into a plaster kid statue. Who does what its told.

Hate it!

You mean....

THIS?!

IMG_9217.jpg

You mean....

THIS?!

IMG_9217.jpg

So they pull them in with a pepsi. The first one may be free, but as you become more and more hooked you have to pay more and more, til in the end you sell your soul to Steve for just one more pepsi........

New photos of the baby are up. I have to say I like the one of Steve with Mercy and Abby :) He looks happy.

Christina is so, SO cute. Heck, even the photo of Steve holding her and tilting his head toward Abby's is cute. I didn't think it was possible for Steve to look so relaxed and human.

In the awkward baby holding picture the coloring of the baby's lower extremities worry me a little.

Archived