IGNORED

Bradrick website -- LOLOLOL!

WonderingInWA

Oh, my! If you have some time, you simply must check this out. Petey's latest FB entry is "It has been a long, arduous, journey developing Bradrick Crisis Leadership Network and the high tech website tools we are offering with membership -as we continue to build, tweak, research, build, and tweak again". Nice comma placement, Pete.

https://bradrick.org/index.php?q=

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they would let me join? I think we should flood them with female applications. :lol:

Sippy cup ears makes it soooo easy to snark on him. He's a self-snarking fundie, really.

I wonder if they would let me join? I think we should flood them with female applications. :lol:

I second this.

The website design looks like it's straight from a children's superhero movie. The pretentiousness of it all is hilarious.

My favorite part is what you get with membership.

The best is "Photo ID Credentials for access and trusted response."

Now we all know when there is a crisis and the National Guard is called in, the first people they are going to wave though is NOT Red Cross or local police/fire dept., but Bradrick with their home printed credentials. LOL, what a joke. Peter you are a joke and you have your stupid friends acting like they are members of "your team". Also, can you say your group is for Christian men any more often? I am laughing at the whole disaster. I would be so embarrassed if I was Kelly and I had this joke to deal with on a daily basis.

I second this.

The website design looks like it's straight from a children's superhero movie. The pretentiousness of it all is hilarious.

But is there a prize to win? Like a SippyCupEarMan action figure? What's the game, ooooh, what's the game?... Let's play!

Guest Anonymous

But is there a prize to win? Like a SippyCupEarMan action figure? What's the game, ooooh, what's the game?... Let's play!

I'd settle for a Captain America Secret Decoder Ring, like kids in the 1950s got in their cereal.

I'd settle for a Captain America Secret Decoder Ring, like kids in the 1950s got in their cereal.

I want a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring.

Look at all the manly men. Look, Dougie, Look!!!

They need to call Bible Man! (the christian superhero by Willie Aames from 8 is enough). He'd fit right in with the Braderick! crew.

I'll do it! LOLOLOL.

I want a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring.

Look at all the manly men. Look, Dougie, Look!!!

Ooh, he's looking, all right.

Crap! I just tried to sign up for Bradrick and there's a FEE!

Monthly Subscription - $9.99 / month

Annual Subscription - $99.99 / year

Ten Year Subscription - $500

Lifetime Membership - $1,000

I'd come up with a nice alias, though, and was laughing myself silly until I realized I needed to provide a credit card.

It seems like all they advertise they can do is forward email and SMS messages in an emergency. Great, no one could do that without spending hundreds of dollars to learn how. :/

Interesting that he's got that whole Walmart pricing scheme that everything is "x.99". He's such a great and fearless businessman!

I'd come up with a nice alias, though, and was laughing myself silly until I realized I needed to provide a credit card.

Boy oh boy, he's got himself a nice money maker.

Maybe he'll be able to afford a new water heater for Kelly!

Why the hell would anyone pay for this shit?! I still don't get what they're getting in return for their money. I don't need to pay $10/month for some damn picture ID where my drivers license would probably have just as much relevance in an emergeny situation.

The idea of a Lifetime Membership makes me laugh uncontrollably. Is he earning Dougie Points for launching this ridiculous business plan? Maybe he has to give Dougie one less blow job if he sells another membership? This whole thing is just so fun to watch...

Maybe we can offer $10k for a single year of female membership? Think he'd go for it?

The idea of a Lifetime Membership makes me laugh uncontrollably. Is he earning Dougie Points for launching this ridiculous business plan? Maybe he has to give Dougie one less blow job if he sells another membership? This whole thing is just so fun to watch...

You say "has to" like 'ol Sippy Cup doesn't do it willingly (or enthusiastically)... :P

I guess he doesn't realize that when you volunteer for real "crisis networks" like the Red Cross, it doesn't have to cost you anything but your time. Hell, if you join the National Guard, they pay you! Of course, then you might be forced to work with/for Non-Christians and wimminz and gheys (oh my!).

Petey, you are a True Amurricun--I (Nazi) salute you. :roll:

You think getting a real job has ever entered his mind?

!! The heck?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, formergothardite. He's Peter BRADRICK! He was trained to sit still through 40-minute sermons and 2-hour services and take notes by the age of 7 months! He don't need no steenkeeng job!

Visionoyahweh observed:

It seems like all they advertise they can do is forward email and SMS messages in an emergency.

You know what I might pay money for? How to communicate in the event of the loss of cell towers and satellites! Yeah, now that would constitute something worth knowing about in the event of an emergency!

You think getting a real job has ever entered his mind?

His father is a rancher and as much as I don't eat meat, I think that his dad has done pretty well for himself in having his own business raising and killing animals. Petey probably has worked hard on his dad's ranch so probably has a good understanding of how to operate a business. But this whole crap about saving the world/disaster recovery and that only men can do it and that it should cost them money to be a part of the team is ass-hat crazy. He's an idiot. He'd do okay as a rancher or in a low-level management position. But he's trying to make himself look like a superhero when really the most successful thing he's done so far is father children.

His ego is so inflated it's dangerous.

ThisOlGirl wrote sarcastically:

Petey, you are a True Amurricun--I (Nazi) salute you.

You make me laugh and you make me think of yet another Mel Brooks song take-off:

Spring-time for BRADRICK in Car-o-line

Win-ter for women in pants

That's all I got, though. :D

I decided Petey needs his own Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" song.

"Bud Light presents Real Men of Genius. Today we salute you, Mr. Fake-Disaster-Relief-Organization-Inventor."

Archived