IGNORED

Happy Rapture Day!

Alecto

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Rapture Day! I'm so proud to call FJ my online home and so many of you my friends! I will eat any rapture cake, beautiful or not. That rapture cake looks like it has real buttercream icing, so I might have that first.

I wasn't around for the actual Rapture last year, and I still feel very much a newbie even after several months' membership, but just wanted to pop in here and say Happy Rapture Day and thank you to the admins, mods, and members who make this place so amazing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh, I'm also here for a vulva cupcake :whistle: :lol:

I actually do have a friend that lives near Quebec that makes vagina cupcakes. If I lived closer, I'd order a bunch for the Hive!

Happy Rapture Day and thank you to Alecto, Austin, and treemom for your hard work in running this place.

Happy Rapture Day everyone! Big thanks to Alecto, Austin, treemom and the sister-mods :) If my headship would allow it, i'd begin courtships with each and every one of you.

Rapturous Rapture Day everyone! From another semi-lurker (can't think of the fancy words :) now much better educated and entertained. Thank you all.

Yup, Happy Rapture Day from another lurker.

I've read nearly every thread in the last 3 years, but I don't have much new or original to say, so I usually don't.

I just registered today; this thread seems appropriate for me to say hello, and Happy Rapture Day.

Rapture Cake sounds like the perfect dessert with tonight's dinner.

Happy Rapture Day! And here's a woot for getting the .com. Nice!

Happy Rapture Day! I'm so glad to have this community and I've met some amazing people along the way.

~holly from yuku board

Happy Rapture Day! I'm so glad to have this community and I've met some amazing people along the way.

~holly from yuku board

Ohhh! You were holly! *headslap* I was BarrenDame, which I forgot, until I was reading something on yuku and wondered why she sounded like me.

I love you all, and want you in my prayer closet, except the handful I do not, which I am sure is absolutely mutual.

I will interrupt our regularly scheduled programing for this brief PSA.

To those of you who seek to celebrate the rapture in the prayer closet with Angri-la, please use the towels provided to wipe the icing off the walls when you are finished.

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

Your elderly, not yet doddering janitor, Exp.

I will interrupt our regularly scheduled programing for this brief PSA.

To those of you who seek to celebrate the rapture in the prayer closet with Angri-la, please use the towels provided to wipe the icing off the walls when you are finished.

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

Your elderly, not yet doddering janitor, Exp.

She knows, because she is EXPERIENCEDD (we all know why she has a double D, right?). Btw, dear, you have some buttercream drying on your earlobe.

I actually do have a friend that lives near Quebec that makes vagina cupcakes. If I lived closer, I'd order a bunch for the Hive!

Near Québec city? Do they do vegan stuff?

Happy rapture day, folks, even though I'm newish and all.

I was saving it for happy hour :lol:

Rapture day falls on Fundie Friday, and though we got a lovely surprise gift early, I am ready for a serious "you are all going to Hay-ll" thread. A woman can dream, can't she?

plus, I have endless, unattractive but delicious red velvet cake and champagne. I will raise a glass to the cardinal directions when it is time.

Happy Rapture Anniversary y’all! Loving the new home, though I still mostly lurk, this is an awesome online community! Also an Freejinger information Wiki is a great idea! Would have never thought of it.

Near Québec city? Do they do vegan stuff?

Happy rapture day, folks, even though I'm newish and all.

Here's her facebook thing - http://www.facebook.com/SaintDonut - she worked (works?) at a bakery and is working on this doughnut shop.

Happy Rapture Day everyone, and my warmest salute to Alecto, treemom and Austin. :animals-cat: :animals-fishgreen: :animals-frog: :animals-chimp: :animals-cow: :greetings-clapyellow: :text-bravo:

I was saving it for happy hour :lol:

Well, it's 5:00 somewhere. Bottoms, vulvas and ear-icing UP!

Thanks to Alecto, treemom, Austin, the mods and all the wonderful posters that make this a place I cruise by almost daily. More than once if there are trolls and cake. :dance:

Happy Rapture Day!

Archived