IGNORED

Kelly and the Storm

rmac3

generationcedar.com/main/2012/06/of-rest-when-the-storm-wont-end

This is great; apparently Kelly and family were underwater on their house. Then came the storm and blew away all their problems; thanks be to God not so much I am guessing for the ones that ended up dead.

Guest Anonymous
Is she alsways that rambly or have I not had enough coffee?

Yes, she is and no, you haven't.

I think part of the problem is that Kelly belongs to a certain type of Christian mindset. One of the greatest strengths of Christianity is that an all powerful being is supposed to love each individual for who they are. That is a powerful message and it can be very encouraging for the social outcast. Although in most people, their belief in the all powerful love of god is balanced by the equality of god's love for all humanity, it can produce some weird, narcistic statements from modern Christians. Afterall, if god loves you like both a parent and lover(Song Of Solomon is supposed to be about god's love for his people) then he must want the best for you. So, it is reasonable to try to discover god's special message just for you in every thing that happens. That is why you get a post from Kelly that sounds as if she believes god sent a tornado just to save her from the debt on a broken down trailer.

Yes, she is and no, you haven't.

Oh, Jeebus! I just noticed the,um, riffles! Oh well, no point in fixing my obvious sleepiness now.....dammit.

Oh, Jeebus! I just noticed the,um, riffles! Oh well, no point in fixing my obvious sleepiness now.....dammit.

When you read her blog, it might be wise to skip the coffee and go straight to the hard liquor. You won't understand her anymore but at least you'll be drunk and won't care so much.

When you read her blog, it might be wise to skip the coffee and go straight to the hard liquor. You won't understand her anymore but at least you'll be drunk and won't care so much.

I think that is how she writes it!

The way I'm reading her post...she's going to take a break from blogging.... Anyone else pick that up?

I'm assuming she writing about the tornado outbreak on 4/27/1, right? Well, I've got news for this bitch. That day wasn't a blessing. PEOPLE DIED!

The way I'm reading her post...she's going to take a break from blogging.... Anyone else pick that up?

She's moving to FB. PM for info.

Archived