IGNORED

Dougie's new dress-up theme (hypothetical)

Rowan

This morning on the radio they were talking about an exhibit at a local independent museum. Remembering/recognizing the 150th anniversary of the beginning of the Civil War. Immediately my mind went to our favorite tool Doug Phillips. Of course, he'd play it up as when the South tried to do the right thing and were oppressed by the North or something like that. If he has a Civil War party - you heard it here first!

I might try and make it to this museum, one of the major pieces on display now is a quilt made by Mary Todd Lincoln's dressmaker that most people believe was made of scraps from the 1st Lady's dresses.

I still think he needs to do Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders. Big sticks, pince-nez, books (think of the book sales- the special leather-bound editions of books that would have been found in Teddy Roosevelt's personal library!), manly men, rough riding. Just think of the rough riding jokes we could make!

I still think he needs to do Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders. Big sticks, pince-nez, books (think of the book sales- the special leather-bound editions of books that would have been found in Teddy Roosevelt's personal library!), manly men, rough riding. Just think of the rough riding jokes we could make!

EE8kOv26BuQ

Although, the Civil War would be good, too -- can't you just picture Doug in this:

k6bOpJ5elW8

We already decided on another thread it's going to be Elegant Gothic Lolita :lol:

We already decided on another thread it's going to be Elegant Gothic Lolita :lol:

Sweet Jesus, had to log in just to crack up at this!!! You bitches are terrible! :naughty:

Sweet Jesus, had to log in just to crack up at this!!! You bitches are terrible! :naughty:

Yeah. The meme evolves. LOL(lita!) DOUG!

How about the Regency Era? All those people who voted Adam Ant as the "Sexiest Man of 1981" can't be wrong.

vJ1zcLM1Iqw

This morning on the radio they were talking about an exhibit at a local independent museum. Remembering/recognizing the 150th anniversary of the beginning of the Civil War. Immediately my mind went to our favorite tool Doug Phillips. Of course, he'd play it up as when the South tried to do the right thing and were oppressed by the North or something like that. If he has a Civil War party - you heard it here first!

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for an Old South theme, and rents out a plantation. Don't know how he would get around the whole slavery thing, though.

Yeah. The meme evolves. LOL(lita!) DOUG!

You just scarred me. I just got back 20 minutes ago from an animecon and saw people wearing pretty Lolita outfits, then I picture the Tool in a pretty Lolita dress. Dear, God, my mind! *sits in a corner and rocks back and forth*

You just scarred me. I just got back 20 minutes ago from an animecon and saw people wearing pretty Lolita outfits, then I picture the Tool in a pretty Lolita dress. Dear, God, my mind! *sits in a corner and rocks back and forth*

Don't worry, I have a cure. *Hands anxious girl a stack of violent battle type Manga* Read and forget.

Hitler's rise to power? You know those Nazi Storm Trooper uniforms were elegant as hell and I've heard more than one man (including my father) say, "If Germany had won the war we would all be better dressed."

Hmmm hmmm shiny jackboots.

Has Dougie (who is a tool) visited the era of Robin Hood? Manley men, tights, sword fights - what's not to like?

Hitler's rise to power? You know those Nazi Storm Trooper uniforms were elegant as hell and I've heard more than one man (including my father) say, "If Germany had won the war we would all be better dressed."

Hmmm hmmm shiny jackboots.

Didn't Hugo Boss design the Nazi officer uniforms?

Archived