IGNORED

Walker Wins?

Witsec7

Where are you getting he won? All I see is "Too close to call."

Where are you getting he won? All I see is "Too close to call."

Huffpo says he won. Please give me hope!

The nets are all projecting Walker has won, but it's till too close to call, really.

I guess we (progressives) should take comfort in how close it is, but....seriously :angry-cussing:

NBC just called for Walker, he's up by almost 100,000 with 26% in. I don't know if Madison & Milwaukee have reported returns. Fuck fuck fuck. :angry-cussingblack:

Fuuuuuck. I'm not surprised. The Koch brothers et al. seemed to make a project of making him win. Democracy in action, folks.

There is not enough facepalm in the world for this.

And Smuggar is on Twitter saying the "liberal media" isn't talking about it, yet it is the only thing I'm seeing on CNN and MSNBC.

And Smuggar is on Twitter saying the "liberal media" isn't talking about it, yet it is the only thing I'm seeing on CNN and MSNBC.

Wonder what Smugs defines as liberal media, then.

WTF are you folks crazy or what?

Hey, as for me and my house, we voted Barrett! ;)

But in all seriousness, local stations are projecting Walker, and I'm sitting alone thinking about cracking another Scotch Ale. If Walker wins, I think our state is too divided and too angry to allow anything to get done until the end of his term. It's unfathomable, UNFATHOMABLE, with the amount of recall signatures we turned in and the organizing that was done, that Walker is leading. But, then again, he traveled all over and got all sorts of cashola for sucking Koch. :(

Maybe of the Dems had picked someone besides the guy who lost to Walker last fall .... I dunno. I didn't vote for Barrett in the primaries, but of course I supported him in this election. I'm angry. I'm home alone with a sleeping toddler and the dogs. I'm trying to be hopeful, but this blows.

Hey, as for me and my house, we voted Barrett! ;)

But in all seriousness, local stations are projecting Walker, and I'm sitting alone thinking about cracking another Scotch Ale. If Walker wins, I think our state is too divided and too angry to allow anything to get done until the end of his term. It's unfathomable, UNFATHOMABLE, with the amount of recall signatures we turned in and the organizing that was done, that Walker is leading. But, then again, he traveled all over and got all sorts of cashola for sucking Koch. :(

Maybe of the Dems had picked someone besides the guy who lost to Walker last fall .... I dunno. I didn't vote for Barrett in the primaries, but of course I supported him in this election. I'm angry. I'm home alone with a sleeping toddler and the dogs. I'm trying to be hopeful, but this blows.

"Sucking Koch" is an amazing expression. May I borrow it?

"Sucking Koch" is an amazing expression. May I borrow it?

Of course! Let something good come from all of this!!

I just wanted to add that a local station reported that people are still in line to vote at the polls ... which were set to close at 8. All those people still need to vote. Barrett, don't you dare concede until every vote is cast and counted!!

I just wanted to add that a local station reported that people are still in line to vote at the polls ... which were set to close at 8. All those people still need to vote. Barrett, don't you dare concede until every vote is cast and counted!!

My vote was lost during the great Carter debacle on the left coast.

Please hold on Wisconsin. :cry:

Journal-Sentinel is calling him too.

Hey, I'm one of 'those' folks and I am not crazy. I voted, and not for Walker.

There are just far too many crazies here in my state these days. It's not a good place to be and not just because of our asshat governor and the polarized political environment he created. We've been headed for the pits of absurdity for quite a while. Walker just sped up the process and the recall put it into overdrive.

Wisconsin has a lot of red...I'm not holding my breathe. Though if anyone fleeing from Wisconsin would like to crash with me feel free to!

Don't come to NY, the Walker win will just give our governor the guts to strip bargaining rights from workers here. Once again...FUCK. FUCK. FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I am so goddamn sick of losing.

My desire to leave has been growing in the last five years or so. I hate to pull a hollywood card and say "I'm leaving if...." but, it's getting damn close. Not just this election; like I said, things are going to hell fast around here. We're already among the worst states for retirement because of the effed up taxes. So much just sucks. I want out and have for a while. This is just another push towards figuring out the best way to do that.

Archived