IGNORED

Who posts in 19 kids FB

duchess0592

I rarely post here or on 19 kids Facebook but today I posted on Fb today because one of the other posters was someone I had previously talked to on there. Back then it seemed like she was interested in learning more about ATI and Bill Gothard. Anyway she must have had a change of heart because today she was shutting down any and all discussion by saying to just leave them alone. She also said that it seemed like some of us posters knew each other and were banding together. I know I have never met any of the people I was agreeing with in real life and I don’t know if I have met any on various message boards. Her assumption has me curious, do any of you guys post or lurk on the 19 kids and counting Facebook page?

Katrinka here. :)

ETA - more recently a lot of FJ members have "friended" each other on Facebook. I think that may have something to do with it.

I post very rarely, just for the sake of avoiding the squabbles. I find I have a big tendency to get pulled into the back & forth, then I get all emotional and my RL people get frustrated with me! I don't have a fake FB, so it's under my own name.

I'm Amil.

addmorecharaters

:dance: I kind of assumed that but was never sure. obviously I’m duchess which for the record is my dogs account, I actually had someone on there compliant me and say what a unique name it was.

Any of FJ is welcome to friend me. But unfortunately I have no idea where to find friend requests on my FB :lol:

As far as the kool aid drinkers on 19K&C I love to see just how fast the 'good xtians' are reduced to insults, there is a perverted charm about it all. :lol:

My game playing alter occasionally posts in 19 Kids on FB, while my actual real me posts on Freejinger on FB

I post occasionally. I used to be on there a lot, but the more interesting characters blocked me so it is boring.

I only have a few FB friends that I see on that page. I am not there to ruin their party or anything, just to point out obvious truth about the Duggars.

I read there but don't post because my sock puppet FB got shut down when I got into an argument with a looney from McKmama's FB page. I just tried to tell her how stupid it was of her to post pictures of her naked babies on her completely public and real FB page which she uses to post over on the Mckmama page. She did not understand the problem and still has a completely public profile. Oh well, I do enjoy the commentary especially from Amil and Emily. You both have a great way of smacking down the Duggar Love.

I post occasionally. I used to be on there a lot, but the more interesting characters blocked me so it is boring.

I only have a few FB friends that I see on that page. I am not there to ruin their party or anything, just to point out obvious truth about the Duggars.

Same (Wanda's had me blocked almost from the beginning), though I still post, if only to stir the pot a bit.

I peek in every now and then, but I've never posted. I used to visit the one on TLC/Discovery, but it's the same stuff over and over and this creepy man named ChrisLucas responds to every post condemning all to hell who don't agree. That got old.

I peek in every now and then, but I've never posted. I used to visit the one on TLC/Discovery, but it's the same stuff over and over and this creepy man named ChrisLucas responds to every post condemning all to hell who don't agree. That got old.

ChrisLucas is actually a woman, but creepy and annoying nonetheless.

I post there once in a while when I can't stand it any more and feel compelled to say something. I use my real facebook name "Kathy". I usually get told that I'm either mean or bitter or jealous or some combination of those.

I don't post often on FB pages like that because I have a tendency to get banned. I was banned from VF's page so quickly I think I set a FB record for fasted first post to banning.

I lurk occasionally, but I never see the shenanigans you all get up to. I've even liked the page (on my real FB) and still miss the fun.

I lurk here and there on the 19kac FB page. I sometimes laugh at the FB leghumpers because they really believe the Duggar bullshit. Sometimes I can tell which leghumpers are fundies and which leghumpers are people who simply don't know shit about Gothard/ATI.

I don't know why I keep trying to get though to this girl. Maybe it's because about a month ago she seemed open to learning about Bill Gothard and ATI. Now if anyone even hints that the Duggars might not be 100% who they appear on TV she flips out.

I don't know why I keep trying to get though to this girl. Maybe it's because about a month ago she seemed open to learning about Bill Gothard and ATI. Now if anyone even hints that the Duggars might not be 100% who they appear on TV she flips out.

Maybe she did some research on Gothard/ATI and is in a denial phase about the Duggars. But on the other hand, there are some Duggar defenders who truly believe or want to believe that the Duggars are perfect and happy like they are on TV. Some of the defenders are the types that flip out when someone hints or discusses things that show that the Duggars lie about stuff. I remember on the IMDB boards last year, there was a thread about Josh not owning the car lots and one of the defenders kept trying to defend the Duggars' deception.

ChrisLucas is actually a woman, but creepy and annoying nonetheless.

....No way. :shock:

Really??? You guys know this cray-cray cracker is a woman for sure???

Holy hell, paging Miss Ogyny, come in Miss Ogyny. I thought s/he was just a woman hating fundie man.

ChrisLucas is indeed a woman, or claims to be one anyway. On the 19 KAC message boards at TLC she claims to actually be a member and lurks here. But she won't come out and play.

ChrisLucas is indeed a woman, or claims to be one anyway. On the 19 KAC message boards at TLC she claims to actually be a member and lurks here. But she won't come out and play.

geniebelle :) do you still post on the discovery message boards. I left after posts kept going to mod land and staying. I was 4-hgirl over there. Does ChrisLucas still post over there too?

I don't know. I haven't posted there since March. Just about everyone is on moderated status over there, so I just gave up and left. But before I left, I did notice that ChrisLucas hadn't posted in a while.

I haven't checked out the TLC/Discovery boards in awhile, but I remember there was a period in which ChrisLucas didn't post for awhile. Maybe she is taking another break.

Archived