IGNORED

A Horse Trough....The Only Way To Get To Heaven, Y'all!

Sprocket

Redneck swimming pool:

funnypicture1196566469.jpg

I'm pretty sure donks understood what you were talking about; she was just pointing out that you couldn't do it with a flatbed, and that truck isn't a flatbed.

Our Cowboy Church does baptisms every Weds. in a trough outside their trailer, at the stock auction. During Rodeo week they have one set up at the fairgrounds. I just don't blink an eye at this shit anymore. To think 20 years ago I lived in a metroplex. :lol:

I'm pretty sure donks understood what you were talking about; she was just pointing out that you couldn't do it with a flatbed, and that truck isn't a flatbed.

I know, I was just pointing out that the word flatbed was a copy/past mistake on my part. Sorry about that. :oops:

Just to put a different perspective on this....I was looking through some of the pictures on my laptop earlier and found a picture taken of what was left of a small church in my town. It was literally swept away during the 4/27/11 tornado outbreak. I won't post the picture because it's a private photo, and I don't post pictures of other people without their permission. Anyway, many churches in AL and MS were destroyed that day. I can see a baptism happening this way under that circumstance. I can also imagine an increase in baptisms after a disaster like that. Yeah I know the whole "get right with the Lord" reactions are snark-worthy, but knowing what my town, state, and neighbors went through that day, I just can't go there. It was a horrific day. For me now, that picture of the tub baptism doesn't seem so funny anymore.

Archived