IGNORED

God Wants to Eat You

formergothardite

Young non-Duggar Josiah (the one that thinks the slaves were wrong for wanting to be free and would totally be Christ like and stone gay people to death) on his blog wrote a post titled "God Wants to Eat You." And it just made me laugh.

What God truly desires is not the flesh of animals but instead people who love God and obey Him. God wants us to be thankful, humble, and sorry for our sins. That's the sacrifice that pleases Him (Psalm 51:14-17). God wants to eat you.'

It seems like he didn't write this, he got it from someone else, but the idea that God wants to eat the flesh of people is not something I was ever taught. He has such an odd view of God.

http://www.biblicalbeginnings.com/2012/ ... t-you.html

Not breaking the link because he has already been here and flounced fairly quickly.

Of course he does! I'm tasty and delicious!

Seriously, I thought we were supposed to eat the body of Christ...

I wonder if God prefers to eat us with a side of fries or onion rings? And a sweet tea to wash it down, natch.

Look at the stars. Some people, they say the stars are billions and billions of tons of hot gas. But I think maybe, maybe it's just God's salt. And God's just waiting to eat us.
- Can't Hardly Wait

Do you think Josiah W. had a biting problem as a toddler?

along with bedwetting and fire-starting.

Well it could be news, but since Anthony Bourdain just said that he would it a human if necessary I'm not surprised. I'd braise the tough cuts though.

He might be trying to say that God would "have mercy rather than sacrifice" and that we are "to present our bodies as a living sacrifice" to God, but that last one was not meant to be interpreted literally at all.... and that is the strangest way of putting it that I have every seen.

:lol: This subject line made me go "wha....?" Seriously? Thanks for the laugh. I don't have anythin of use to say. :P

I'm full of Pircocet. If God eats me he'll be tripping!

I've got Ultram, Marinol, Vicodin and Zanaflex in me right now! If we can get Him to have a drink or two after He eats us, the rest of the Hive can draw penises on His face after He passes out! :dance:

I want god to eat me with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. :twisted:

Ah, Josiah W. The one who wants to hit my head with a rock. He certainly never disappoints with the absurdity of what he writes! This kid strikes me as more than a little scary... if he were in teh ebil publik skool, he might actually get some help for the anger issues I suspect he has. As it is, I fear his parents will let it go unaddressed, or worse, encourage it. Yikes.

In a past post, he talks about working for his dad and it seems like he really hates it and is miserable. He is just an anger filled bomb waiting to go off.

He is up there with Genie in Christians that make God look really, really bad.

Is Josiah the one who ran off when the Mullet announced her last pregnancy?

Yes, but this thread is about a different Josiah.

I want god to eat me with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. :twisted:

Here I come with another video. :)

God told my tonsils that they tasted great with a side of holy spirit

Archived